Jojo0012

What do the titles mean? Beauty Pro, Maven, Savant, Master, etc. Is there a code list?

I've looked everywhere. I have found "Beauty" followed by any of 8 different terms (Guru, Boss ... ), plus more obvious ones like Newcomer (Hi!), Hostess, etc.

beautylovingirl

Re: What do the titles mean? Beauty Pro, Maven, Savant, Master, etc. Is there a code list?

@Jojo0012- Keely said randomly because that's how titles change by posting and hearts received and those are random not everyone gets them at the same time because everyone post different and everyone receives hearts randomly too. Hall of Famers are ones that have been on here for quite a while and are right along with the advisors can really give some good advice, not all the time but most and you can tell with the ones that are over 2 and 3K. Hope this helps!

starletta8

Re: What do the titles mean? Beauty Pro, Maven, Savant, Master, etc. Is there a code list?

The ones you should pay most attention are the Mods (moderators) and ADMs (admins)- those are the resident Sephora employees.

Hall of Famers are the posters that have over 1K posts (IIRC on that number) - they're great resources.

keelybt

Hi Jojo0012 The titles will change at random according to your activity in the community, depending on how often you post, comment, give and receive hearts. 

Jojo0012

Thanks, but what good is "random"? I wasn't thinking in terms of my own status, but how to interpret what I see on other posters' names. Like, what's the difference between a Beauty Maven and a Beauty Pro? There are 8 of those "Beauty ..." titles!  If a regular user doesn't know the difference between a Beauty Maven and a Beauty Pro, or even whether one has more credits (comments, hearts, etc.) than another, then why do both titles exist? Are "Hall of Famers" somebody I should pay more attention to? What is a "Sephorganizer"? I don't mean to be difficult, I'm just trying to understand.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • beautylovingirl
    • starletta8
    • Jojo0012