What companies have you gotten samples from?

I just wanna ask what companies give out free samples when you contact them. I only know of Mario Badescu and L'occitane. :smileyhappy:

Who doesn't love free samples anyway? :smileyhappy:

Re: What companies have you gotten samples from?

(0) Hearts

That would be fine with me if they had my address......

how long was it after filling out the survey thingy that you guys got samples from mario badescu? i haven't gotten anything from them yet. 

i'm going to email jane iredale again and ask for lipsticks, and i'm going to email fab and loccitane again since my samples from them never arrived :smileysad: 

(0) Hearts

It took about a week after I answered them yes for the samples.

(0) Hearts

After filling out the survey, they sent me an email a few days (I think it was like 3 or 4) later asking if I would like to try out some samples. Of coarse I said yes :smileytongue:  That was last Thursday I believe. Nothing has showed up yet.....

(0) Hearts

A couple days for me.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yes ladies its definitely and totally depends on the people who replies to our emails thats why we all got different answers and got a lot/ a little of samples.

I asked OH and Ren for samples a few minutes ago. If they do send you samples do you have to pay the shipping? Do any makeup companies do samples?

(0) Hearts

Sort of. Both Murad & Ren were short postage. It ended up costing me about 80 cents total for both of them. Well worth it in my opinion :smileyhappy: 

I don't have a problem paying 80 cents. I do have an issue with giving them my credit card, especially through an email, or did you pay through the site?

Neither. I paid my mail lady. They left a little envelope saying it was short on postage and how much it cost to cover it.

(0) Hearts

Oh, well that's not an issue then. I have a mailbox so I guess they would just hold it at the post office, which is a total of two minutes from my house.

I know for Boscia you need to pay shipping, but I haven't so far :smileyhappy:

And Jane Iredale does some people have gotten some stuff from perfekt and hourglass but I had no luck with them =(

(0) Hearts

I just got Mario Badescu today.  7 generous samples! I am loving the Strawberry face scrub and the hypersonic eye cream. I will definately buy both of those. 

(0) Hearts

Just to update Murad, koh gen do, and vbeaute all said yes. Still waiting on Ren to answer. I only asked those 5 so fingers crossed for ren!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yep from all the companies that I have received samples of, Mario Badescu and Jane Iredale definitely are the most generous, the least are Murad and FAB, they sent me 2 foil package samples. I do appreciate them send out samples anyway.  Ren is not bad, they sent me 3 small tubes.

Jane Iredale was awful to me! They sent me a half empty mini jar of their BB cream that wasn't even enough to cover half of my face! I was so upset! I'm definitely not buying any products from them! 

Jane Iredale was NOT generous to me, it was like pulling teeth to get the woman I emailed with to send 1 sample, what on earth did you all do differently, haha. 

I swear, it depends on the person who answers! I honestly just asked for the lipstick samples lol, I'm definitely gonna purchase from them though, I wish I had gotten a shade of foundation that matched me :<!

(0) Hearts

Its weird how we all get different answers!! Murad was very generous with me and I got two 1.5 fl oz cleansers from them. Whereas I got a no from FAB :smileysad: I really wanted to try them out too, even if it was just foil samples.

[ Edited ]

Thats great you got a lot from Murad :smileyhappy:.FAB said no to me at first. Yep they were like sorry we didnt have that and I said I loved trying their products or something like that and then yes but 2 foil package samples only haha. Oh well free is free :smileywink:. I think it really depends on the person who replies to us. 

I got a free deluxe sample from smashbox, i don't know how I don't remember filling anything out lol

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments