What companies have you gotten samples from?

I just wanna ask what companies give out free samples when you contact them. I only know of Mario Badescu and L'occitane. :smileyhappy:

Who doesn't love free samples anyway? :smileyhappy:

Re: What companies have you gotten samples from?

I've received samples from REN and Ole Henriksen so far, and have others on the way. I usually say something like:

"I am looking to try out some new skincare products, and I have heard *** Skincare is great! My skin can be finicky with new products, would it be possible to sample some of your products before I commit to buying?"

The replies are usually a "sure, what kind do you want?"

Also, the worst they can say is no. The FBI won't come find you for asking for free samples lol

(0) Hearts

I have already emailed a couple the only lines that have agreed were Ole H and Murad so far. I just wasn't sure if I appeared too desperate and they figured I would keep buying their products anyway haha

So this morning I received confirmation of samples from L'occitane, Vbeaute, Jane Iredale and Everyday Minerals. Shiseido said no (which I expected but hey it was worth a shot lol). Have been trying to fill out the online form for Miss Jessie's samples but isn't working for me. :smileysad:

Filled out the questionnaire for Mario Badescu but haven't received an email about samples as of yet. How long does that usually take?

If you gave all of your address information when you took the Mario you survey, they will just send you samples. A few days after I took the survey I was expecting an email. instead of an email, I got a package from them!  :-)

i got a ton of samples from koh gen do today, plus living proof, juice, nia24 and ole henriksen :smileyhappy: plus three sephora boxes, so it was a fun day :smileyvery-happy: i'm running out of room for samples! 

That is awesome that Koh Gen Do sent you samples! I really wanted them but I have emailed them twice and haven't gotten a response back!

i got 2 of their cotton squares (holy cow are they soft!), a spa water sample, and a cleansing spa water cloth for skin care samples, and i got 4 samples of the aqua foundation, plus a sample of the aqua foundation illuminator, 2 samples of the moisture foundation and 8 samples of the makeup color base in white, yellow, blue and pink (i'm assuming pink because the foils are pink). hopefully the foundations will match me! if not, i'll have a bunch for the next TSB if i get in on it :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

I had to email them twice for a response, Keep trying! Cause they ask you what your interested in and will even send you foundation samples!!!

(0) Hearts

This is really cool. I had no idea you could request samples directly from a company. So far I emailed Murad, L'occitane, Ren, Juice, Boscia and Vbeaute. I only heard from Murad so far but I really want samples from Ren, Boscia and Juice in the worse way. lol But I'm still really excited! Thanks!!!!

You'll probably get a email from vbeaute and l'occitane tomorrow, I got them very quickly within a hour. They both said yes to samples :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I was so unaware that you could ask samples directly from the company. Murad will be sending 3 samples, I am excited since people on here seem to love the line!

Wow just emailed them all and murad and vbeaute responded alsmost automatically willing to send samples. 

Can someone post links? I can't seem to find the links or even where to contact these companies.

When your on their website go to the very bottom and there will be a link that says contact us. All website have it, or all that i've been to. 

(0) Hearts

I just clicked the email us on murad and it shows different complaints and feedback of prouducts, which did you use?

I clicked Product Feedback. 

Do all of these samples require you to pay for shipping?

The only ones that do are Boscia. Everything i've received has been free

(0) Hearts

Okay so my FAB samples came in today and the Juice Beauty samples. 

IMG_0048.jpg

I got The Green Apple Cleansing Gel, Miosturizer and Serum. I wish they would have included the Green Apple Peel, I was most excited to try that! But i appreciate them sending these! :smileyhappy:

And the FAB is the Cleanser x2 and the Ultra repair cream x2

And This came today from Murad, It's (2) .25 oz bottle of the Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel! Super excited because i've been dying to try this but it's $60. So i can get a ton of uses out of these bottles! :smileyhappy:

IMG_0051.jpg

I got this as well, been using the past few days and I really like it. I know you rave about this brand and I think I am being sold as far as acne products are concerned :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments