What companies have you gotten samples from?

I just wanna ask what companies give out free samples when you contact them. I only know of Mario Badescu and L'occitane. :smileyhappy:

Who doesn't love free samples anyway? :smileyhappy:

Re: What companies have you gotten samples from?

More came today:

IMG_20130819_160536.jpg

(0) Hearts

HOLY ARK that looks awesome!  I am going to their website.

DId you like Alterna? I am no poo and no product these days but in the old days I LOVED their scents :smileyhappy:.

(0) Hearts

i haven't heard back from ark yet, and only got two foil packs from juice :smileysad: i'm excited to see what comes today! 

who all did you email for samples? 

(0) Hearts

dang! i only got 3 from ren. and 5 from vbeaute! 

(0) Hearts

Ohh Nice! I have my FAB samples coming tomorrow, they gave me a tracking number lol. I hope i get my REN samples soon! I want them, But they never gave me a confirmation that they sent some... 

The REN samples are quick. They emailed me back on Tues and I got them today.

Oh wow, The person emailed me back saying they would send samples and to send my skin type and mailing address and i got an automatic email back saying he would send some and he would  be gone till the 29th if i had any questions, but the first email i forgot to include my mailing address and sent another but haven't received another email. If i don't get them by the 29th i will email him again.

Living proof gives samples too ladies! I just got a confirmation from them. They even asked if I had a line in particular I wanted to try :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

thanks for this! i've been wanting to try their restore line :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the head up, i just emailed them and they wrote back super fast and agreed to send samples of their No Frizz line! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

NVM found it :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

What is it? I only see a phone number. 

(0) Hearts

Does anyone have Korres email address? I doubt they will give anything but I want to try at the very least !

Okay so I've gotten more emails, and I will just update this post if I get any more.

Sending samples:
Jane Iredale
Weleda
VBeaute
Everyday Minerals
Murad
Mario Badescu
REN Skincare
ARK Skincare
Dr.Hauschka

Juice Beauty

Declined/Told to sample in Sephora or brand store:
Koh Gen Doh
Chantecaille

Aveda
Origins
Caudalie
First Aid Beauty

I just received my samples from Mario Badescu! They are wonderful! All you do is fill out their skin questionnaire and then a few days later they will send an email asking if you'd like samples! It's truly a great way to try out things, more companies should do that!!! I don't like purchasing products without sampling them first so i don't feel so wasteful if i don't like it and return a product.

Here is what i got!! :smileyhappy:

IMG_0039.jpg

Thanks for the heads up! I just did the questionnaire, so hopefully they'll send me an email!! Ahhhh this is amazing!

nice! i just did the questionnaire today so hopefully i'll get my goodies soon! 

So awesome, can't wait to get mine!

I've heard great things about this Brand so i'm excited to try them! They came FAST! 

(0) Hearts

Where did you find the skin questionaire @arielaaaaaaaa? i cant find it anywhere

It's on the right hand side on the home page, it says receive a free personal skin analysis. So you take it, and in 2 days it will send you an email asking if you'd like samples. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments