What companies have you gotten samples from?

I just wanna ask what companies give out free samples when you contact them. I only know of Mario Badescu and L'occitane. :smileyhappy:

Who doesn't love free samples anyway? :smileyhappy:

Re: What companies have you gotten samples from?

Great board! I have given comments to various grocery companies and they often send a coupon for something free after. It never occurred to me to do it with cosmetics though! 

Once at the grocery store I had a bunch of these coupons with my normal grocery purchase and the cashier had to get a manager to authorize my transaction because  I "saved too much money!" I felt like I was on extreme couponers, hahaha. It was like 84% savings on the whole thing.

@Missie772 - I just took the skin assessment quiz on their site then after a few days, they sent me an email asking me if I wanna get samples from them. :smileyhappy:

With L'occitane, I went to their site. Went over to their Customer Service/Contact Us and I wrote that i wanna try their products through sampling and they replied and said yes and sent me samples for free. :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks girl! I am going to try some of these tips and tricks!!!

(0) Hearts

I had no idea that you could do that! Mind if I ask how exactly did you get free samples from Mario Badescu? I am interested in trying out a new skincare line!

(0) Hearts

Go to their website and take their Skincare quiz.  You will also provide contact information to them within the quiz.  Within a couple days, they will send an email asking if you would like samples of the products the quiz suggested for you.  It's such a great program.  Mine should be mailed shortly.  I can't wait!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments