makeupmaven

What are your favorite beauty blogs?

You can post your own if you feel like it, but let me know any others that inspire you as well!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Theresa

kenny

Re: What are your favorite beauty blogs?

I like Temptalia, Musings of a Muse, and Beauty Brains.

Temptalia and Musings of a Muse are great for reviews, and Beauty Brains is very informative and they look at cosmetics and such from a science perspective, plus they do research about some of the "new" technology and such that come out, because I don't allows have time to find the research (if there is any), behind certain claims

makeupmaven

And just to weigh in with my own, I still don't really have a favorite, but since I've really gotten into food for beauty (best way to look great-- eat well since we literally are what we eat), besides truly food/ health sites, I like Perricone's Blog dailyperricone.com both for the recipes/ food advice as well as skincare advice. I love makeup but I'm definitely more obsessed with skincare, ingredients, etc.

Luxeface86

I am on the same page, I am way more obsessed with skincare than makeup... which is why I love that Sephora carries so many awesome brands! Truly a woman's candy shop, eh? :smileywink:

makeupmaven

(0) Hearts

Thanks again to all of you, nice to get so many perspectives! Hope everyone is having a beautiful year! <3

-Theresa

ChicDabbler

BT is my regular beauty blog, but I like fashion blogs like Refinery29. Mostly tho, I just flip through runway photos and magazines for looks that strike my fancy.

tclack

Another great way to find some good bloggers is to search under the hashtag #bbloggers on twitter or instagram. I've found some good ones that way :smileyhappy: They also have a Sunday conversation on twitter every week using that hashtag. It's fun to follow!

PatchKelly

(0) Hearts

Noveau Cheap, because I shop mostly at Drugstores, I know, I know this is a Sephora blog, not to say I won't shop here, but being on a super tight budget I have to drugstore the BR (beauty routine)  I like I Love Blue Eye Shadow on Facebook..

Luxeface86

Even though I am in the states, I can't get enough of my UK girls.

Viviannadoesmakeup.com

Essiebutton.com

www.beautymouth.com (more skincare geared)

lipssofacto.com

and of course, Lisa Eldridge.

I get my almost daily fill with these few. :smileyhappy:

tclack

(0) Hearts

I LOVE essie button! She's so great.

beautyandthebibliophile.blogspot.com is pretty cool, too :smileyhappy:

melissabt

(0) Hearts

I have a few that I like! Makeup and Beauty Blog (I love her cat tabs), vampy varnish, allurabeauty and Bellasugar.

<3 Melissa
runy

I read Bellasugar, Temptalia, and Makeup & Beauty Blog. Keeps me busy!

makeupmaven

(0) Hearts

Yay, more to check out, thank you!

aleksjai

[ Edited ]

Maryam Maquillage is great!   Beautiful makeup and nails.   Very artistic!

katie1724

I love The Beauty Look Book and Café Makeup...and Karla Sugar (great swatches). I also like Temptalia! :smileyhappy:

dianabt

I love MakeupGeek! She has great tips and styles to follow. I follow a few artists on Instagram/YouTube as well like Promise Phan and CarliBel55. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
makeupmaven

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much, and yes, lots of wonderful stuff right here on BT!

cherrybombtastic

I really love Into the Gloss and just about every beauty blog section from magazines, such as Lucky, Glamour, and Allure. I also love Who What Wear and Style.com's beauty sections.

sephoramusthave

I really only follow Temptalia and BT here on Sephora. Every once in awhile I run into other blogs when I am looking up a specific beauty product but I dont follow them. BT is the absolute best place to learn about everything, beauty or not.

janinebt

Hi makeupmaven,

I really enjoy a good blog. I have bookmarked a few of my favorite DIY blogs which I often turn to when I'm in the mood for some home projects.

My two all time favorite blogs are MonroeMisfit and cupcakesandcashmere. They're both fantastic!

MonroeMisfit is great if you want inspiration for more obscure unconventional beauty looks, but she also does a lot of really pretty classic written/photo tutorials too. What I love most about this girl is the fact that she isn't doing it for the money, she's not 'youtube' famous in the same sense that some of the other gurus are...she keeps her personal life out of her blog and doesn't really stray fom makeup.

CupcakesandCashmere is adorable! If you're a fan of home decor, fashion, and enjoy cooking be sure to check it out. Emily is like a modern little Martha Stewart.

Both women do an excellent job of updating their blogs regularly but not to the point in which it's over kill.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
makeupmaven

Thanks so much, Janine, will definitely check those out!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • runy
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • cherrybombtastic