lecia1167

What are you eyeing for the 20% off sale stuff at Christmas?

I've been looking through the sale items, and nothing is jumping out for me. Are there some really good deals there that I'm not seeing?

MK89

Re: What are you eyeing for the 20% off sale stuff at Christmas?

(0) Hearts

Really hoping that Ocho Loco 2 goes on sale! I've had my eye on it a while...

sundaespal

I've made 5 orders since mid-Nov. In my defense, we were tied up in two mortgages from building a house all 2013 until then. But still. My wallet is begging for some rest.

I MIGHT change my tune if the fragrance sampler goes on sale.

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

So great that you built a new house, that's so exciting, but I know it sure wasn't easy. Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season in your new home. Enjoy!! :smileyhappy:

MellowMel

upload_6207364919134853483.jpgI bought the Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years of Beauty Palette and love it.  I get so many compliments from friends about the the design and colors of the palette.  You get a great choice of bronzers and the eyeshadows are very pigmented.  I am actually going to use my 20% to get this as a gift for my sister!  

annypoo

I am also hoping they will add more stuff. There is nothing that I'm dying to have that's on sale.

pearlgirl7

I was eyeing a Julep nail polish set in the sale section, but it appears to be sold out. I am sure there will be something else that comes along that I will want during the sale.

Oh, and I love the Deborah Lippmann Wicked set in the sale section! I would buy it, but I already got it the first week I saw it online! 

lovinglondon

So far maybe one of the nail polish sets. I promised myself no more spending this year so I can't buy anything until 1/1/14. I hope ya'll leave some of the goodies for me. 

Alygal90

There is quite a bit of stuff that's on sale in my SiJCP store that isn't online. However, even then, nothing is too appealing yet. I'm sure they will add more after Christmas is over.

ShinyMagpie

I went ahead and bought both of these because I didn't want to risk missing out. 

I bet the sale section will have a whole bunch of new stuff starting Xmas day for the blowout sale. I bet we'll see a lot of the $10 Black Friday items back again. 

http://www.sephora.com/precious-metal-24-katat-bag-brush-set-P382792?skuId=1542281

http://www.sephora.com/rose-gold-mineral-brush-set-P309107?skuId=1404862

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

They arrived today and they are gorgeous!!! Squeeee! 

itscarin

I'm hoping they'll add some new stuff by then.

DTalksAll

I'm usually not very impressed with the sale section. BUT... when I see something I like, I buy it instantly, because those usually get sold out within a day or so. 

I'll check out the sale page for the 20% off, but I'm not expecting to score any amazing deals. 

kssweetheart

There's a 20% off sale coming up?? Details please & thank you. :smileyhappy:

mberteig

20% off the items in the sale section, starts 12/25, with code EXTRA20.

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Hooray!!! Can I wait that long? Oh my stars, it's gonna be mad crazy here on x-mas. I wouldn't want to be working in customer service the day after x-mas, wonder if there will be lots of people complaining that orders didn't go through properly. Oh, I hope I'm not one of those people. I hope nobody has any problems with orders, for real. 

Can you use the 20% promo code more than once? Usually the holiday sale items come and go so quickly, things seem to go out of stock and back in stock in minutes. Would be great if we weren't limited to one order. Hope we're not. Thanks for the info. :smileyhappy:

SilveryPink

Me neither, but this Ole set speaks to me: http://www.sephora.com/ole-la-la-glow-from-head-to-toe-blockbuster-set-P382082 after sale, itll be about 48?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • itscarin
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • pearlgirl7
    • kssweetheart