DesertRose0706

What are you dying to buy?!

I've seen a lot of people mention that they are doing a no-buy July and/or waiting for the 3x, 4x points promotion next month to place orders and I am wondering what's on everyone's shopping list?!  What have you been dying to purchase?!

I just made a couple orders for skincare to bump up to the Rouge status, so i've really only got one thing on my list, and that's new Clarisonic brush heads.  Boring I know lol, but i;m sure that will change soon enough :smileyhappy:

Meg82

Re: What are you dying to buy?!

Oh man, I can't wait till the 3x week.

My purchase plans:

at least one UD Revolution lipstick (i'm looking at manic and turn on and I may just buy them both) I'm undecided as to whether i'll buy the coordinating liners.

a shade of YSL Rouge Volupte that I will get them to help me pick out.

maaaybe a shade of YSL Rouge Pur Couture that I will also get help picking out (i am so incapable of buying lipsticking without looking at swatches and/or getting help from salespeople)

UD all nighter setting spray

NARS orgasm blush

Smashbox bb cream 

melissabt

I really want one of the UD lipstick and lip liner! I was looking at native in both the lipstick and liner.

<3 Melissa
lolo01

I can never do a no buy any month! Waiting is too stressful lol.. I just go out and get it or order online.. :smileyhappy:

DrWould

[ Edited ]

I have been dying to buy a new perfume for a while and decided on the 2.5oz Gucci Flora. I get paid this week so I am headed straight to Sephora this weekend to make it mine!   

swfupload_6327083525434356791.jpg

1930sbella

I really want to get the lashstash and perfume sampler.

joeanne

I've been putting off buying my YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipsticks until the August point promo. I finally have it narrowed down to two colors - at least for now! I'm also looking for a new cleanser and just maybe a new eye shadow palette for the fall. I've made a few small purchases recently but am trying to hold out on the big haul!

arielaaaaaaaa

I don't have many things i'm DYING to try, I've been doing a tad bit more shopping than i should, but I have a few things in my Loves that i'm most eager to purchase soon!!

s1307412-main-hero.jpg

I've been wanting this concealer for awhile! But every time i make an order i talk myself out of it, maybe when i run out of my current concealer i'll get it!

s958686-main-hero.jpg

I am really really wanting to try this! And the only things stopping me is that i wold like to sample it first, But my local SiJCP doesn't carry it :smileysad:

s1552215-main-hero-1.jpg

The moment i saw this i knew it must be mine! A Gorgeous Bag, Nail Polish, and Perfume, Does it get any better?

mxcx

omgsh I've been arguing with myself over the LM concealer for ages and ages! I've love to hear your thoughts on it when you do purchase it. (:

arielaaaaaaaa

I most definitely will. i will probably run out of concealer in the next month or two! But maybe i will purchase it sooner!

michmo

I swear by the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer to cover any blemishes that come up.  It works great, looks like skin, and isn't cakey.  

arielaaaaaaaa

Makes me all the more excited to try it!! :smileyhappy:

bellag2107

In the process of re-vamping my skincare routine:

1. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask (almost out of my 100 pt. perk)

2. Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial (received a generous sample from a cast member which I still have not finished)

3. Some kind of serum. May purchase FAB Dual Repair Serum, Caudalie SOS Serum, or the Algenist serum everyone has been raving about.

4. Exfolikate

Make-up wise:

1. Hourglass ambient light powder or Tarte Smooth Operator finishing powder

2. Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara

3. Tarte Blush/Bronzer duo

urbandecay93

The Princess Ariel Storylook palette & the Sephora Collection IT Nude palette :smileyhappy:

annonymous1

i'm waiting for the 4x in a couple weeks, i'm planning on getting 

(3X) YSL La Nuit De L' Homme gift sets for my brothers and dads xmas presents 

Lancome Tresor Gift set (grandma for xmas)

Narsisico Rodriguez for Her (for my mom for xmas)

and then 

Becca Skin perfector in Moonstone 

Tarte waterproof cream shadow in Pink seashell & in Slate

Tarte Smoldereyes in Onyx 

Diorshow Mascara in Azure Blue

Diorshow Maximizer lash plumping serum 

Hourglass Mineral Veil primer

MJ Honey 

Dior 5 color eyeshadow in Ingocnito

jellybean917

For sure: Gucci Flora in Glorious Mandarin

Maybe: Silk'n Hair Removal device

I hate extraneous hair but love to smell nice :smileyhappy:

waterbaby1981

just the Algenist Firming and Lifting Serum.  We're getting a new car mid-August that Ashley fits in with her convertible car seat instead of my little Civic EX 2 door coupe, so I won't be ordering after that for a good long while.

clarks18

Marc Jacobs Honey

Algenist Firming and Lifting Serum

I can't wait.  Once I get at least one of these items it will put me into VIB Rouge.  Also my sample of the Algenist serum is almost gone.  That stuff is seriously amazing.  I have never been this amazed by results of a skincare product.  Best serum out there... way better than OH serum. 

tashalicious

Algenist Deep Wrinkle Minimizer, 

Clinique exfoliating scrub

Honey by marc jacobs

sugarluvv

image.jpg

image.jpgWhen the points promotion start next month, I'm going to purchase everything on my wish list which also include my mom's gift.   image.jpg

DrWould

This looks like such an exciting haul! I want to buy Flowerbomb, too!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 86 hearts
  • 30 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • melisa16
    • wendyomgwar
    • waterbaby1981
    • annonymous1
    • melissabt