What are you doing right now?

sephoramusthave

What are you doing right now?

Right now I am watching a youtube video called "Best Haul Ever: My Zuca Bag!!!!" and this is the first time that I'm seeing someone own more makeup than my mom. And man, the Zuca can hold a TON of stuff. I'm also looking at makeup hoarders and I dont know how those people do it. The mess would drive me crazy and most of it is probably expired. 

I'm so thankful that I dont have any addictions. 

Except for BT of course! :smileyvery-happy:

kimmi1115

Re: What are you doing right now?

@prettyinpa  I still haven't figured out how they are getting away with it.  The Discovery Channel must have some under the table deals or something.  There is a crew for the moonshiner, and a camera crew for one the cops.  My guess is that it is in two different counties.  When the moonshiner is in his truck driving out to the woods, that part isn't exactly filmed, and some shots are at low angles.  As for the cop, the papers he looks at of one of the moonshiners he's after is blurred out.  I think moonshine laws can vary from state to state.  My boyfriend said that in TN, he thinks you are allowed to make a certain amount of moonshine, but you cannot sell it.  In the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge area, there is an attraction there where you can legally purchase moonshine.  My bf's mamaw and papaw went there, and said it is watered down some.  That's probably how they are allowed to do that for tourists.  VA on the other hand, their laws are a lot more strict in general.  They even take to the air just to make sure people do the speed limit. 

prettyinpa

@kimmi-  Some friends that I know make wine and they said that they can make all they want but can't sell it (though they do give some away as gifts in the Holiday Season). Tasting their wine, I think it would be a true hardship to receive it as a gift, it tastes like paint thinner! lol

I've never had moonshine, though I did hear that some of the people that live in PA in the hollers do make it. 

janinebt

[ Edited ]
I also really enjoy reading your responses! Youtube videos a great way to pass the time, I am honestly in awe at the amounts of makeup people have. Some have rooms that are dedicated to housing all of their makeup! Not going to lie...I'd love my own personal in-home beauty studio. 
This morning I ran some errands and cleaned my apartment. I also spent some time with my doggies, and took them on a little walk. I recently started reading the Hunger Games, and like others around the world I am hopelessly addicted; so I was able to get in a few minutes of reading time prior to my shift starting. Once I'm off from work I'll probably go grab dinner with the boyfriend or maybe I'll cook....hmm decisions decisions. 
Whimsically yours,
Janine
waterbaby1981

Youtubing old Nsync performances...yes, I'm a fan of boy bands.  :smileyhappy:

Before that, I was playing with my Naked 2 palette and different looks for a couple of Christmas parties I'll be going to next weekend!  (Currently have Busted in outer corners, YDK in crease and Tease on lids...Corrupt UD liner, and Buxom Amplified Lash on.)

antoine0000

Hello Ladies,

I hope you dont mind the intrusion by a man !

Right now I'm typing this and soon at 1.oopm I ' ll be

watching my soap opera "days of our lives "  :smileyhappy:

And how are all the beautiful sephora shoppers doin g :smileywink:

prettyinpa

I'm having lunch!  Been doing end of year paperwork at work all day, a mind-numbing job, but fully necessary to get ready for tax season next year. Plotting what to do with my $20 VIB gift card, time is running out. 

What would you suggest for someone who has just about everything? I am kinda stumped because I don't want to waste it, but really went overboard with purchases with all the Sephora sales (and one ULTA sale) in November. 

tinkerchels

I am @ work deciding what I will buy at Sephora when I go to Las Vegas for New Years...yes I said at work lol. I am a Communcations Assistant (intern) and sometimes there isn't enough work for me to do - oh and i am also 'studying' 

LOL :smileyhappy:

xo

lowrah

Trying to mentally prep for the final in my chemistry lab that's in about 40 minutes, while eating breakfast.:womansurprised:

macuser

I am VERY bored at work right now. Just looking at the internet to kill time.

kimmi1115

Interesting topic!  My morning isn't that interesting so far lol.  I just got to campus so I can have good parking lol.  I'm going to Biology lecture to pick up my test I took a couple weeks, and the professor claims he's going to review a bit for the final.  He'll probably just go on and on about Darwin's finches again.  If I hear one more thing about those dumb birds... lol  Then off to French to take the oral part of my final.  My boyfriend and I are volunteering at Petsmart today.  I really hope Cookie gets adopted.  She's been there for a while now, and I can't figure out why.  She's beyond sweet.

There's videos of makeup hoarders? lol I've never even thought to search for anything like that lol.  Sounds interesting.  I'll have to check that out later. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 51 replies
  • 133 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • shyvicki
    • macuser
    • midniterae