What are you doing right now?

sephoramusthave

What are you doing right now?

Right now I am watching a youtube video called "Best Haul Ever: My Zuca Bag!!!!" and this is the first time that I'm seeing someone own more makeup than my mom. And man, the Zuca can hold a TON of stuff. I'm also looking at makeup hoarders and I dont know how those people do it. The mess would drive me crazy and most of it is probably expired. 

I'm so thankful that I dont have any addictions. 

Except for BT of course! :smileyvery-happy:

kimmi1115

Re: What are you doing right now?

I'm currently on campus, relaxing a bit with some coffee before looking over things for my tests today.  I have tests in World Literature and British Literature II and a vocabulary quiz in French. 

However, I am hoping the rain stays away during the day and tonight.  The fairgrounds are having a tractor pull, and it's not one of the small antique ones either!  It's been years since they've had some of the big tractors and trucks come in for competition!  These are tractors with more than one car engine one them!  I'm so excited!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

bijouxkristyna

Having Coffee.  I have to be work in a couple of hours, so I responding to emails, making calls etc...

lowrah

Compiling a list of courses that I might want to take next semester since registration opens on Monday. A lot of people in my classes had to beg the professors to let them in since the enrollment was full this semester. I registered 2 months ahead of time this semester, but  there are some classes I desperately need to get done with as soon as possible, so I want to make sure I can get in.

lowrah

@ Janine & Diana (and anyone else who might read this thread that works at the Sephora office):

What's the Sephora office like?

kimmi1115

After a lecture, test, and quiz today, I will be going camping in Pigeon Forge with my boyfriend and a couple of friends!  Primitive cabin style! lol.  Monday and Tuesday are a part of Fall Break, so this will be a nice way to kick it off.  I hope to see beautiful leaves in the Smokies!

antoine0000

I'm soo tired. I didnt sleep well last night and my eyes are heavy!

I'm watching a ballet video and typing here !

Antonio

dianabt

Hello everyone!

This is a great topic! I like seeing everyone's responses and what they are doing!

Right now I'm an hour into my shift catching up on everything I've missed the last few days and watching the 49ers football game while I sneeze nonstop. :smileysad: This cold winter air must have gotten me sick! I haven't sneezed like this in months and really wish I didn't take those non sick, unplugged breathing months for granted! lol

Funny how just yesterday I was going through all of my makeup and trying organize it when I was SO overwhelmed I took a picture of the pile all over my bedroom floor and then got up and stopped cleaning. I think I fall into "makeup hoarder" category and really need to stop! haha :smileyhappy:

YouTube is fun for videos, I'm not sure why but I found myself finding videos of lipsuction and rhinoplasty and then "celebs without makeup" videos which somehow led to britney spears videos. I love how one thing leads to something COMPLETELY random when I'm on youtube! :smileywink: Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
makeuppiggy

[ Edited ]

I'm wach Law and Order (I Love this show Because my parents are lawyers and they explain stuff to me) And I'm on BT and google stuff i want and  googling pirates of the carribean 

katie1724

[ Edited ]

"Working" -- hahah. (I am getting work done...I just find that I'm more productive if I take short breaks!)

@antoine: Never! :smileyvery-happy:

@prettyinPA: I haven't used mine, either! I keep going back and forth, but I can't let it go to waste...!

@lowrah: Good luck on your final!

@sephoramusthave, @kimmi: I think watching videos of makeup hoarders would make me very uncomfortable...I think I have these tendencies...("tendencies" being the key word, here -- I'm not a hoarder (yet)!).

antoine0000

katie1724 wrote:

"Working" -- hahah. (I am getting work done...I just find that I'm more productive if I take short breaks!)

@antoine: Never! :smileyvery-happy:

Never what sweetheart ? ?

Antoine

katie1724

[ Edited ]

@antoine:

You said: "Hello Ladies, I hope you dont mind the intrusion by a man !"

I was responding, "Never!" -- meaning that you are always welcome.

:smileyhappy:

antoine0000

katie1724 wrote:

@antoine:

You said: "Hello Ladies, I hope you dont mind the intrusion by a man !"

I was responding, "Never!" -- meaning that you are always welcome.

:smileyhappy:

Well thank you my dear Katie, very nice to have a welcome  :smileyhappy:

kimmi1115

Well, I'm up earlier than I intended thanks to a 4 legged alarm clock with stripes lol.  I didn't set my alarm since I don't have to be on campus till noon.  Doobie must have thought I forgot to set my alarm so he decided to be the back up one lol.  He's actually done this a couple of times before. 

Today, I go to campus for work study, and then I have my Biology final at the dumbest time.  The class is a morning class from 8:15 to 9:10, but today's final is from 3:50 to 5:50.  How they came up with that time I'll never know.  After that, I thought about getting some supper from Earth Fare so I'll have plenty of time to pack for Winter Break.  After my American Literature I final tomorrow from 8 to 10, I'll load up the car and Doobie and I will be heading home!!!  No school for a month!!! 

antoine0000

kimmi1115 wrote:

Well, I'm up earlier than I intended thanks to a 4 legged alarm clock with stripes lol.  I didn't set my alarm since I don't have to be on campus till noon.  Doobie must have thought I forgot to set my alarm so he decided to be the back up one lol.  He's actually done this a couple of times before. 

Today, I go to campus for work study, and then I have my Biology final at the dumbest time.  The class is a morning class from 8:15 to 9:10, but today's final is from 3:50 to 5:50.  How they came up with that time I'll never know.  After that, I thought about getting some supper from Earth Fare so I'll have plenty of time to pack for Winter Break.  After my American Literature I final tomorrow from 8 to 10, I'll load up the car and Doobie and I will be heading home!!!  No school for a month!!! 

Well.... Study hard dear !

prettyinpa

@katie1724-  I'm with you in watching hoarder videos, I don't think I'm a full fledged hoarder yet, but it's kinda like looking under rocks, if you don't want to see snakes, you better not look under there!:smileyvery-happy:

tiffanybt

[ Edited ]

I love reading all your responses and will be sure to look up those YouTube videos of makeup hoarders. :smileywink: My morning included a trip to the DMV to get a replacement Cali ID.  On a whim, my roommate and I decided to get a Christmas tree (7 feet . . . WOO!) on our way home.   Before work, I was able to finish decorating the mantel and stringing the lights on the tree. Can't wait to be off so I could finish decorating. 

Happy Holidays ladies and Antoine0000! :smileyhappy:

Cheers,

Tiffany

katie1724

[ Edited ]

@prettyinPA: Exactly! I couldn't have said it better. :smileyhappy:

@waterbaby: I have no shame -- "I Want You Back" (aka one of the best boy band pop songs ever) is on my iPhone, so if I happen to be listening to it and click the button, my screen illuminates with the title, complete with the album cover art graphic (you know the one) -- kind of awkward on public transportation, but oh well. In terms of videos, I still love "Cry Me a River" (which I guess doesn't count in terms of boy bands, but I <3 JT).

@tiffany: We just got a 7-foot tree, too -- getting that thing in a Victorian building was interesting...and, despite living in SF for 2+ years...I still have yet to go to the DMV. My (out of state) license is valid for another year, and I don't really drive here. Still, I should have just done it a long time ago. Oops! I wish they were open one evening a week, or over the weekend (even limited hours). I hate the idea of taking off work just to go to the DMV, but it probably needs to be done :smileytongue:.

kimmi1115

It's finally the weekend!!  :smileyvery-happy:

My classes officially ended yesterday, so now it's off to finals week starting on Monday.  I just have a few finals and work study, and then I'm free!!!!  Thank goodness because this semester burned me out.

Last night, I watched the Biker Build Off and results show on the DVR with dad.  It was a three way build off with Paul Teutal Jr., Paul Teutal Sr., and Jesse James.  Jesse James should have won.  What he built was a bike that a person can actually ride.  Paul Jr. won, so it was more like a popularity contest.  After all, Jesse James isn't the most liked person anymore.  But his bike was awesome, and his trash talk about the cake decorators was hilarious lol.

Today, I'll be doing laundry and some studying.  Later, I want to watch the show Moonshiners on the DVR.  It's filmed in VA, which isn't far from TN at all.  My boyfriend watched it earlier this week, and said one guy had an ETSU shirt on.  I laughed, and if it's someone I've passed on campus before, I'll probably fall in the floor laughing lol.

prettyinpa

@kimmi- Don't you love that odd feeling you get when you see someone you know (or recognize) on TV?  It just seems so odd to see them on that little screen. Though it is weirder to see yourself on TV or in videos, especially the "TV adds 10 pounds" effect! :smileymad:

kimmi1115

@prettyinpa  I watched Moonshiners last night, and the dude was wearing an ETSU shirt!!  They didn't even blur it out the slightest bit lol.  I don't know why I find it so amusing lol.  I've not seen him on campus.  He looked a bit younger than I am, but ETSU could be where he wants to go.  If his dad, who is teaching him the  heritage of moonshine, is making $100,000 in the 3 month peak of moonshine season, then I believe he can easily afford out of state tuition.  The show is filmed over in VA, and it doesn't take long at all to get there from east TN.    If you haven't seen the show, it's really interesting.  They even show older footage of Popcorn Sutton.

prettyinpa

@kimmi-  I've never watched Moonshiners before, it sounds interesting. $100,000 for 3 months work, huh?  Though I guess the downside is if he gets caught, prison sounds like a bummer. How do they make a show about a basically illegal activity? Or do they get a pass for making the show?

I'm roasting chestnuts now, I got so wrapped up in describing how to do it on the giving up food thread that I had to go fix some. A couple exploded all over the living room (fire was too hot) so I guess vacuuming is going to be in my future, like very soon! lol

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 51 replies
  • 133 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • shyvicki
    • macuser
    • midniterae