tashalicious

What Classic makeup Looks Do You Like?

from any era, i really like the makeup looks from the 60's, (bold eyes and pale lips) what are some of your favorite retro looks?

jennjenn123

Re: What Classic makeup Looks Do You Like?

(0) Hearts

1940s, hands down.  I love the simple eye and full brows.  Oh and the hair!

ashhay

(0) Hearts

I love the makeup from the 1940s and 1950s. I like the smoky eyes from the Marlene Dietrich movies of the 1930s. I like the Cupid's bow play on lip shape in  the 1920s....maybe this is why Betty Boop is still popular today. I also loved Brooke Sheild's full eyebrows from the 1980s. I think thin eyebrows are just aging for for most face structures.

wingatprsct

I love Lauren Bacall's simple eye and bold full lips from the 40's and early 50's  She spoke with her eyes and heavy eye makeup would have been a distraction. 

Favorite line - Lauren-Bacall.jpg"You know how to whistle don't you?  Just put your lips together and blow..."

CzaCee

Audrey Hepburn. Her makeup is the perfect natural looking but so sophisticated looking makeup. does that make any sense? lol. i love love love everything about her! period.

audrey-hepburn.jpgcn_image_size_cover-may-2013-audrey-hepburn.jpg

clarks18

I was born in the wrong era.  These looks are beautiful.  I love the styles from the 40's, 50's and 60's.  I can't pick a favorite.