AmyRai

Well, Ulta sucks. Any other holiday shipping woes?

[ Edited ]

Did anyone else get sucked in to Ulta's cyber monday and still not even get a shipping notice?

reflectsgold

Re: Well, Ulta sucks. Any other holiday shipping woes?

(0) Hearts

i finally received my stuff on friday but i already bought the items so i returned them today. never ordering from ulta.com again.

SallieSunshine

I STILL have not received my Cyber Monday order from ULTA. There is finally tracking information, but it looks like they used some kind of UPS service that then goes to the USPS? So I can't follow it any further. Are other people still waiting? I'm gobsmacked. I've only ordered from them once before, but I can't imagine I'll ever order again!

bratknits

I'm starting to wonder if this is a problem with a particular UPS pickup hub rather than Ulta.  I got my CM order last week from Ulta and the order I placed on Sunday shipped today.  At the same time I ordered from Hautelook weeks ago and I've had an invalid UPS number for four days that they can't seem to figure out or explain.  Everything seems to be jamming up somewhere in the middle of the US.

UPS and Fedex both have services that use USPS as a last mile carrier.  Once the post office gets the package from UPS or Fedex it's usually delivered the next day.

SallieSunshine

(0) Hearts

It may well be a UPS problem. Trying to follow the shipping info is ridiculous. One shipment says it was shipped 11 days ago and transferred to my local post office five days ago, and it's apparently in the ether. The second shipment - though I made only one order - was just shipped two days ago and supposedly reached my post office today. 

I've never had this problem before. I'm just glad none of this stuff was for Christmas presents.

person11

Yep, I'm still waiting on mine!  In-store only from now on! I think I'm done with ulta for a little while.  I'm really close to platinum status and I don't even care.

SallieSunshine

(0) Hearts

So strange. I don't have an Ulta nearby, so I'm really and truly done. :smileyhappy:

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

image.jpgimage.jpg

Does this count as a shipping woe? My box arrived yesterday (Saturday) and one of the polishes spilled and got over almost everything...

I'm calling CS right now. This is ridiculous.

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

That's terrible. Considering that Butter polishes have that lift and twist lid and usually have a little sticker that you have to remove to even open them. Sounds like someone might have swatched it or you got sent somebody's return for it not to have been sealed like that. That sucks. :smileysad:

I had a big bottle of body wash break and ooze all over one of my sephora boxes one time. They were really great about replacing the damaged items. They had me send the icky stuff back to them. 

shyvicki

(0) Hearts

I don't know if that's the same pics I saw on their Facebook page of if you're not the only one that happened to. I was among the dozens that posted my gripe about how long it was taking to process my order. They tried to deliver it yesterday but I was at work at the time so I have to go pick it up at the post office tomorrow.

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

Okay my Ulta box arrived today... and I do mean the BOX.  I opened it up after like two weeks of waiting and... it's not in there.

They shipped me a box with bubble wrap, tissue, and the free samples, but not my actual order item.  I order a large jar of Ain't Misbehavin from DermaDoctor.  It's just... not in there! This is at least a first for me :smileyhappy:.

I was charged for it. it's on the invoice. at the bottom of the packing slip it says "confirmed 4 items in shipment" but that's totally wrong.

So, very interesting, off to email Ulta.

shyvicki

(0) Hearts

Oh I'd be furious! I have to get my package at the post office tomorrow. If everything isn't there I'm going on a rampage.

bad823

On the opposite side,  *from my experience*  MAC has extremely fast shipping.  I placed an order, got an immediate shipping notice, (darn the weekend & the snow we are getting in the NE now) I'm supposed to get it on Monday.  I even had it gift wrapped to myself :smileyhappy: no matter what the $$ spent, I never pay for shipping & very often they have free 2nd day.

AKRinNY

(0) Hearts

Did anyone else order the bronze bonus bag? I did and my order shipped pretty quickly and I got it right away. It seems like the bonus bag has been the holdup in some cases.

ladymeag

Ordered close to midnight on Thanksgiving/Black Friday morning. Got a tracking number early last week. Finally arrived today. 

Here's what I got in my silver bag: 

photo.jpg

• 2.6 oz Joico Power Hair Spray
  • 2.8 oz Vitabath Lavendar Camomile Sulfate-Free Body Wash
  • AG Refuel Shampoo and Restore Conditioner packets
  • Sebastian Penetrait Conditioner Packet
  • CK One Foundation Card in 300 Sand (way too dark - I'd need 100)
  • Benefit Stay Flawless Primer Sample (bubble on a card)
  • Benefit POREfessional Card sample
  • Murad Complete Reform 2 Treat/Repair (tube sample)
  • 1 oz Hope in a Jar
  • .5 oz Stila Cleansing Gel
  • 1.5 oz Matrix Biolage Keratin Repair Spray
  • Art of Shaving 3-piece packet sample kit in Unscented
  • BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (I couldn't find a color name)
  • Juice Beauty Foil 3-pack Green Apple Age Defy system
  • Acqua di Gio Pour Homme sample
  • Acqua di Gioia Pour Femme sample
  • Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue sample
  • Calvin Klein Euphoria sample
  • $10 off $60 Bare Minerals purchase; $20 off $80 online purchase (lots of exclusions)
pinktorridora

I placed two orders at Ulta on Cyber Monday, and only one has shipped. Should be here Saturday.

Seems a little ridiculous that my other order is still processing 10 days (8 business days) later.

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

same here

cosmeticsjunkie

(0) Hearts

Ulta online sucks.  Ordered on cyber Monday and am told my stuff will arrive December 18th.  That's ridiculous. 

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

still waiting on mine too... *hugs*

hydee77

(0) Hearts

A holiday shipping woe of mine has been this order that I placed with Julep during their Cyber Monday sale, on 12/2.  I have still yet to receive a shipping notice. 

BeccaBelle

(0) Hearts

I never get shipping confirmations from Julep. When I go online on the orders page, it says "processing" but never updates to shipped, and I get my orders in about two weeks (in Canada).

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 92 replies
  • 59 hearts
  • 47 in conversation
    • shyvicki
    • reflectsgold
    • hydee77
    • anaa
    • pearlgirl7
    • stephyd216