AmyRai

Well, Ulta sucks. Any other holiday shipping woes?

[ Edited ]

Did anyone else get sucked in to Ulta's cyber monday and still not even get a shipping notice?

pearlgirl7

Re: Well, Ulta sucks. Any other holiday shipping woes?

(0) Hearts

I placed my very first Julep order during their Cyber Monday sale and was worried when I hadn't received a shipping notice, but both boxes showed up on my doorstep today! The polishes were well worth the wait!! I hope you get yours very soon!

hydee77

(0) Hearts

Hi, yes mine actually showed up the next day! :smileyhappy:

yazmin

(0) Hearts

For ulta I tried placing 3 different orders... first i did 2 last week and it didnt go through but my debit card got charged twice... I had to wait 3 days for the charges to be removed i tried again on saturday and again it said error, and once again my card got charged i gave up and came and ordered on sephora, while my charge is still pending, i got my item today in the mail. I wanted to give ulta a try since I order from both ulta and sephora I actually didnt want to deal with sephora anymore but i guess it happened for a reason. im staying with sephora.. their loss 

shyvicki

[ Edited ]

My order is FINALLY shipping. However, it's not coming with one of the makeup sets I ordered. For some reason my Smashbox Must Have Metallics set isn't being shipped, but since you can still order it they're not out of it. What the heck?!? (I don't know if Sephora carried the same set at one time and ran out or if they never had it). In another post I mentioned that Ulta carried the Dermadoctor Litmus Test face products but Sephora doesn't. However, I think I'll just order them from Dermadoctor's website unless Sephora starts carrying them. Besides, the last time I ordered from Ulta, they shipped me the wrong makeup brush set and it took some teeth pulling for them to refund the cost to ship it back. Won't be ordering from Ulta again. No matter what, I always get my Sephora orders within the three business days with the exception of the package I'm waiting on now thanks to the crappy weather, but it's only a day late.

Update: just got my Sephora package. Can't wait to try the Tarte Airbrush Foundation.

Update 2: Finally got the actual shipping e-mail. They claim the Smashbox set is OOS. Yet, when I acted like I was going to order it just a minute ago, no problems. Idiots! At least they're not charging me shipping even though my total is now down to less than $50. Fortunately I'm still getting my silver sample bag.

BeautyLove02

(0) Hearts

Oh wow! That sample bag looks awesome! I have NEVER gotten that many samples at once from the beauty store I usually shop from. Now I'm wishing I would've gotten that...even though the shipping apparently sucks..

pandy17

Same problem,  placed my order on Sunday night 12-1 it didn't ship until 12-9 and won't be delivered until 12-17 and I need part of the order for me and a birthday present. I ordered some conditioner for myself and it looks like I will have to go purchase some more.now I'm so upset about the birthday gift because the same thing happen last year.

I placed the order to get the beauty bag which 'm sure I will get since it is listed but I ordered the silver bag but its saying bronze! When I talked to ULTA she said they are sending out gift cards. Honestly I thought being rouge with Sephora we would have had a lot of these type of perks, but instead we got nothing. Not one extra thing! At least I didn't spend extra money to become rouge like some people did, I was rouge in July. What happen to our special deals and perks? Oh, and I place an order for the mystery bag, but it is a mystery because it wasn't in my package.

Kiki1517

My mystery bag was crap anyway. Just foils of things I won't use and a deluxe sample of MENS face scrub. At least I have a man in the house that could use it, but what if I didn't?

Kiki1517

Here's the lavender bag + the 3 samples they include in your order:

IMG_20131211_085628.jpg

sundaespal

Nice! That bag is so sparkly and pretty. Enjoy your samples :smileyhappy:

elizbeth1972

(0) Hearts

Hey Kikil,

Is the $20 off coupon valid for any purchases (including "prestige" brands or does it exclude those brands?

Thanks hun :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Yeah it EXCLUDES prestige brands like usual :/ There is a 20% off code right now that only excludes a couple brands though.

Kiki1517

• Porefessional card
  • MATRIX Biolage Exquisite Oil Shampoo/Conditioner
  • Exuviance Daily Antioxidant Peel Foils x2
  • Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo/Conditioner
  • Tarte Dollface Blush card
  • MJ Daisy perfume sample
  • RL Polo Red perfume sample
  • Taylor by Taylor Swift perfume sample
  • MJ Dot perfume sample
  • Stila Face the Day deluxe sample
  • UD Big Fatty mascara deluxe sample
  • The Body Shop Coconut Shower gel deluxe sample
  • TIGI Catwalk Session Series Styling Cream deluxe sample
  • Ulta Freshwater Mint Body Lotion 
  • Hydroxatone BB Cream deluxe sample
  • Pantene expert thickening treatment
  • Philosophy Hope in a Jar deluxe sample
  • Kinerase C8 Peptide Treatment
  • 2 coupons: $10off $60 Bare Minerals online/$20 off $80 online purchase
Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

I'm having the same thing with Ulta and I'm very dissapointed - this is the first time I've ordered online with Ulta.

For me it was NINE DAYS and no shipping!  I finally today got a "shipping notice" but it only says a label was created -- the package hasn't even been tendered to the shipper yet.  Some shipping.

Grrr.

shyvicki

(0) Hearts

I clicked on the tracking number but get a message on UPS's site saying they "...could not locate the shipment details...". Gosh danget! I want to know when the heck I'm finally going to get it.

jennjenn123

(0) Hearts

Mine is still processing, not even a shipping notice.

BeautyLove02

(0) Hearts

I ordered from Victoria"s Secret for the Black Friday sale. I got the 7/$35 body lotions and mists for stocking stuffers. I also got a pair of slippers and a big, fluffy robe for my boyfriend's mom. Everything was in there...except the robe. I actually thought they were sending it separately but it seemed to be taking a long time and I got worried. So this morning I called, and they said the robe should've been in there. He (CS) was nice about it and said they would overnight the one color they had left. I don't know if it was manufacturer's fault or shipping because I swear the box looked like it had been taped back together.  They were great about it though...I was worried they would argue with me about it or something. AND they are overnighting it so it will be here in time for her Christmas party.

shyvicki

(0) Hearts

I find VS's customer service to be great. They've always been a huge help when I had to call or e-mail them about something.

sundaespal

(0) Hearts

I took advantage of the $15 Stila eyeliner set on Saturday, and still no movement on my order. I would think that's taking a while, but after reading this thread, I'm just hoping they don't decide the eyeliners are OOS and then charge me shipping because I didn't have enough left in the order. I'd be pissed.

calamityjane85

ugh! my order just moved from processing to shipping. Very annoyed. I will not be ordering form ulta again... Ive had good experiences with folica, going to order my hair stuffs from them from now on 

EllieyJelly

I received 2 Cyber Monday orders! Siver bag was filled to the brim with samples! Love it!

ladymeag

(0) Hearts

Oooh! What was in your silver bag? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 92 replies
  • 59 hearts
  • 47 in conversation
    • shyvicki
    • reflectsgold
    • hydee77
    • anaa