AmyRai

Well, Ulta sucks. Any other holiday shipping woes?

[ Edited ]

Did anyone else get sucked in to Ulta's cyber monday and still not even get a shipping notice?

swanbeauty

Re: Well, Ulta sucks. Any other holiday shipping woes?

Man, their facebook page is blowing up right now.  I emailed them... we will see what happens!!

swanbeauty

(0) Hearts

Well, I got an email from Ulta CS today, and they said sorry and sent me a $15 gift card.  If anyone else had their bag "removed" (not listed on shipped list, and not shipped even though confirmed in email order), it might be worth an email.  

Kiki1517

Just got my CM order from Ulta today and I have to say the Lavender sample bag is amazing! What would this be from Sephora, a 1500 pt perk?! It even had a small bottle (I'm not going to even call it a deluxe sample because it's much bigger than that) of my favorite hair styling line Catwalk Session Series :smileyvery-happy:

Heatoyos1

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The Catwalk product is amazing--it smells luxurious, and my normally frizzy poufy hair is really soft and straight after using it!

ladymeag

(0) Hearts

Mine's not supposed to arrive until Friday - did anyone get the silver bag yet? 

Heatoyos1

I know, right? The silver one looked like it had really fantastic samples in it, too. I'm excited to try the Catwalk hair product!

swanbeauty

I'm so happy for you!!  I'm glad you got yours.... 

I'm trying not to be too sad.  :smileysad:

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

Received my Ulta Cyber Monday order today. After getting so many foil samples from Sephora, it felt weird getting so many deluxe samples in my Ulta beauty bag. However, Sephora's samples are from more high-end brands than Ulta's.

I'm going to have fun testing out the samples, and my mom died over the lavender bag. 

I also received my Sephora Black Friday order yesterday, and today I received two Sephora orders from 12/4. It almost feels like Christmas morning!

decimalowen

(0) Hearts

I received that same email from them on the 5th. I ordered gifts for family from Ulta and will be leaving town to visit said family...before it could possibly arrive now. I'm hoping I can either cancel the order or arrange another shipping address. My cyber experience with Sephora was a dream in comparison - I received everything two days after ordering.

oklady2013

(0) Hearts

Sounds like they have the same issue Sephora & others had over Black Friday that so many mentioned. there have been a lot of overwhelmed store warehouses the last couple of weeks so it's not a total surprised to me that it's taking a bit longer than usual.

stephyd216

No only do I think ulta ships a lot slower then Sephora, but I think Sephora does a much better job at managing inventories. Im always getting OOS notices from Ulta... 

swanbeauty

Ugg... Yes totally.

This is the email I got on Dec. 5th:

wk4413_late_ship_01.gif

The next day, I got an email that said:

We regret that part of your order was unable to be processed and one or more items have been removed. This was due to inventory on your order being out of stock when the order was processed. Your account will not be charged for the items that were removed and any pending holds will be updated to the correct amount.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to serve your beauty needs in the future.

Guess what that item was?  The free beauty bag full of samples of course!!  One of the main reasons I decided to order from Ulta, and not elsewhere.  Ugg.  Disappointed.  I knew I didn't shop Ulta often, but I couldn't remember why...

It says it is scheduled to arrive on the 11th.

Heatoyos1

Aww, I guess I am okay with the shipping taking forever, but I would be so upset if I didn't get the free beauty bag which was pretty much the only reason I ordered from Ulta instead of Sephora. :smileysad:

AmyRai

[ Edited ]

I know they are busy but I think they could have been better prepared.

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

I agree - they should KNOW about CM, and be prepared.  Totally ridiculous.

sarams

(0) Hearts

I have never had any issues with shipping from ulta. This is the first time it has taken them more than 2-3 days to send out an order. I received an e-mail from them saying they were running a few days behind due to high volume of orders received on cyber Monday, which is when I ordered and it still hasn't been processed. Hopefully soon:smileyhappy:

bad823

(0) Hearts

I ordered from Ulta once.  I didn't receive any kind of notification at all, after over a week, I purchased the item in store as I was tired of waiting, figured my order was lost in cyber space.   When I got home that day, yep, the brush I ordered was at the door.  

shyvicki

(0) Hearts

Unfortunately for me, the two closest Ulta stores are both in locations too inconvenient for me.

superjulienne

I placed an order at Ulta on November 30th (Saturday before cyber Monday), and they didn't send me my shipment conformation until Friday.. But what makes me mad is that I just clicked the tracking info, and it only says a label has been created! How annoying. :smileysad:  

This makes me really appreciate my Flash shipping.

KATinCAROLINA

I also placed a cyber Monday order at Ulta for

1. the sample bag w/coupons

2. Urban Decay the stockpile ( because in 9 minutes I missed the 5 lipsticks for $50 during Urban Decay's cyber Monday deal!) and lastly

3. 5 x's the points on this purchase

No tracking # yet. Order is STILL processing!

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

Ugh, I was trying to wait for a 20% off coupon to come out for that, but's it's already sold out.  I did get the 6 piece Black Friday set, so at least that's some consolation.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 92 replies
  • 59 hearts
  • 47 in conversation
    • shyvicki
    • reflectsgold
    • hydee77
    • anaa
    • pearlgirl7
    • stephyd216