violalea

Weekend plans

So today is saturday and tomorrow us sunday and also the end of the month. Just wondering what are you beautiful ladies ' plans for this weekend? With friends or family? I am fishing right now withmy boyfriend  and the scenery is beautiful. Hope everyone has a great weeken! Looking forward to the second half of the year 2013 : ) i will post the photos later : )

miabt

Re: Weekend plans

Wow!  The year has really flown by!  I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekends so far :smileyhappy:  Today is actually my younger daughers birthday!  Since I'm working today, we had her birthday party & did all the fun stuff yesterday :smileywink:  Its gorgeous here in the Bay Area, so now, we're just enjoying the day at home & in the sun.  Here's to the 2nd half of 2013!!  

xo, Mia

violalea

(0) Hearts

Mia,

You have always made me surprise. At first to know you have a kid and now not 1 but 2. I guess you just look so young to have 2 kids to me :smileyhappy:

janinebt

If I had a dollar for everytime someone said 'you look SO young' I'd be a very rich lady. Sometimes faces don't reveal one's true age which can be both a blessing and a curse....but I like to see it as a blessing the older I get :smileywink:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Aw happy birthday to your daughter! :smileyhappy:

miabt

Thanks sephoralovex <3  

carrierose

Yesterday was my sister's bachelorette party...we went to Sandcastle waterpark and then out to dinner, and then me and the other preggo left while the rest of the girls went bar hopping.  I got food poisoning and seriously thought  i was going into labor.

Today we're taking my son to school bus demolitions at the local county fair. :smileyhappy:

violalea

(0) Hearts

Oh nooooo. Glad that you are ok now. I got food poison twice: one at Todai cause I ate too much and another time other food but also cause I ate too much. Not blaming anyone but myself :smileyhappy:

carrierose

(0) Hearts

I have a sensitive stomach with restaurant food so it may not have been official "food poisoning," but I was up all night. :smileysad:

Right now it's raining, but I hope the weather clears up because my son will LOVE the demo tonight if we can go!!  It's the kind of thing I would sit at before I had kids and think "I can't wait to take my kids to this!"

viviene23

I'm starting to accumulate fragrances lately so  I'm redecorating!! I found this shelving unit with glass insert and lighting at ikea...perfect for perfumes! just gotta get my husband to build it for me :-)swfupload_6951904146604986598.jpg

rikkie

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday! I think we will have a quiet morning and go to a restaurant we like for lunch/supper. We discovered they have a massive Italian buffet on Sunday afternoons so we are excited to go check it out! I got too excited and gave him his presents when he got down here on Friday, haha. 

violalea

[ Edited ]

You lovely ladies seem to have great ans as well :smileyhappy:

update from the lake:

we caught 2 rainbow trouts 

: one big and one small and 1 crappie. I lost one silly me. But so far so good : ) fish for dinner . Hopefully a few more!! i love eating fish :smileywink:

kalex

We went and bought a bunch of fireworks earlier today.  My husband's like a kid in a candy store in those firework tents.  "Oooh this looks neat...  These are cool!"  :smileyhappy:  Fingers crossed he doesn't accidentally set anything on fire!

Later today we're going to go look at shrubs for the side of our house.  "Yay landscaping!" says the girl who hates dirt, bugs, and heat.

janinebt

Aside from working I'm just planning on having a relatively mellow weekend. I'll probably catch up on some housework and start working on my patio revamping project. I have a huge patio which has been neglected since I've moved in aside from the occasional lunching. I would like to get some vine plants, flowers, veggies, and perhaps even some fruit growing. I have the space so I might as well utilize it :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

That sounds awesome!!!! I love planting stuff. 

starletta8

I'm working a slightly different schedule these days, so Friday-Saturday is my weekend right now.  No big plans- I mainly slept and ran some errands yesterday, and I'm spending today with my boyfriend. Nice and low key...

prettyinpa

I'm taking advantage of the cooler, dryer beautiful sunny day to get  the weeds pulled up and the yard in order. It's been too muggy out to do much of anything lately and the weeds have really taken over out there!

Maybe after I get done I can do some lounging around the patio and catch up on my pile of magazines. Lazy day.

dolceloure

I know, it's crazy how time flies. I'm actually heading to Memphis tomorrow to look for apartments, as I'm moving there in August. I'm excited. I hate packing and stuff, but the whole "new space to organize and redecorate" is very fun for me. :smileytongue:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Moving is a huge pain but getting to decorate a new space is always great!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • kalex
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoralovex
    • carrierose
    • janinebt
    • dolceloure