Wednesday Questions

GGrace

Wednesday Questions

Happy Wednesday, Everyone! 

1. What is you favorite mid week pick me up?

2. If you could only have 3 colors in your wardrobe for the next month which 3 colors would you pick?

3. Whats your favorite: Lipstick, Lip gloss or tinted lip balm

4. How many lip products are currently in your purse/bag?

5. What did you/ will you have for lunch today?

6. What was the last makeup/beauty product you bought?

1. Getting lunch with my coworkers at this really good sushi restaurant across the street.

2. navy, pink and brown

3. lipstick

4. 4 lipsticks, 2 lip glosses and 3 lipbalms

5. sushi and tempura

6. I bought two bite matte pencils

DTalksAll

Re: Wednesday Questions

1. A glass of wine with my honey. We're both free Wednesday evenings, so I usually cook, have a glass of wine & catch up on shows we missed. 

2. Pink, Blue, Black 

3. lip gloss or tinted balm

4. Ha! Actually 0 LOL. I was organizing my vanity yesterday & took EVERYTHING out. 

5. Mmmmm... just finished eating a hot rye bread sandwich that had ham, caramelized onion cheese & hummus in it. 

6. YSL glossy stain, should be arriving later today 

GGrace

I'm jealous I want something from YSL. I can never narrow it down to just one and a definitely dont need to buy 5 in one go

DTalksAll

I got a rebel nude for fall. I have 3 others, but wanted something a bit darker. I only placed the order so I could get the YSL perk. Funny, I always used to hoard my points, now I'm down to just around 1,100. Then again, there have been some really good perks re appearing & some new ones have been good too. 

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

what YSL perk? the 500 pt or something else? i gotta know:smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

1. just knowing it is Wednesday; it has been my favorite day of the week for as long as i can remember

2. light grey, medium grey, dark grey - those are my favorite colors 365 days a years, 10 years a decade,...

3. TF pink guilt or Stila delicate (stocked up, it is dc)

4. 1 lipstick, Aerin balm/gloss, 3 lip glosses

5. crab salad i made on a tomato i grew - yummykins

6. Becca beach tint duo and The Drybar Lemon Drop brush :smileyhappy:

bgirling

1. What is you favorite mid week pick me up? Not sure if it's exactly a mid-week thing but going out dancing is always my go-to pick me up.
2. If you could only have 3 colors in your wardrobe for the next month which 3 colors would you pick? Black, Hunter Green, Ivory
3. Whats your favorite: Lipstick, Lip gloss or tinted lip balm Lipstick/Stain
4. How many lip products are currently in your purse/bag? 5
5. What did you/ will you have for lunch today? Crap - I knew I forgot something.... 
6. What was the last makeup/beauty product you bought? Stila Art of the Fine Line Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Set

kelsey808

1. What is you favorite mid week pick me up? I always give myself a mani (clear or french, unfortunately I can't do any colors since I work in a hospital) and it just makes me feel so much better when my nails are freshly groomed haha

2. If you could only have 3 colors in your wardrobe for the next month which 3 colors would you pick? Black, white and peach

3. Whats your favorite: Lipstick, Lip gloss or tinted lip balm? Lipstick!!

4. How many lip products are currently in your purse/bag? 3 (MUFE lipstick, chapstick, and Sugar Lip Treatment)

5. What did you/ will you have for lunch today? Veggie burger and guac (:

6. What was the last makeup/beauty product you bought? The Clarisonic Mia 2

kissXmakeup

1. What is you favorite mid week pick me up?

Grabbing boba with my boyfriend, or shopping for makeup.
2. If you could only have 3 colors in your wardrobe for the next month which 3 colors would you pick?

Brown, Blue and Pink.

3. Whats your favorite: Lipstick, Lip gloss or tinted lip balm

Lipstick
4. How many lip products are currently in your purse/bag?

Too many!
5. What did you/ will you have for lunch today?

A Santa Fe Chicken Salad.
6. What was the last makeup/beauty product you bought?

The Naked 2 Palette

Esdee

1. Some junk food and snuggling with my niblings.
2. Sometimes I feel like I *do* only have three colors in my wardrobe, I wear the same things to work so often!  Black, khaki, and...  I'll go with grey, I've got some really nice grey things right now.
3. Tinted lip balm.
4. This is kinda misleading, because I've been testing out lippies and throwing them in my purse for touch-ups at work, but forgetting to take them out when I get home.  Pretty sure I have four lipsticks.
5. Chicken & rice!
6. Does it count if it's not here yet?  If so, Liptropolis trio from Lipstick Queen.  If not, a Burberry trio.

GGrace

Of course it counts if it hasnt arrived, I mean you already paid for it right? :smileywink:

sephoramusthave

1. going out somewhere fun

2. white, pink, black

3. lipstick

4. 3

5. mashed potatoes and crab sticks

6. I bought 3 things at the same time---benefit dallas, UD optical blurring brush, occ lip tar hoochie

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 36 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • spoiledbrat
    • malday
    • annonymous1
    • dolceloure