annonymous1

Wednesday Questions!

i feel like we havent done questions in a couple days, so here they are :smileytongue:

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest diffrence on your face? (something that when you don't wear it, people actually notice your not wearing makeup)

2.) Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? if so, who?

3.) If you could have a never ending supply of one thing what would it be?

4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?

5.) What is your favorite part about Christmas?

6.) Top 3 places you'd love to visit?

1.) I think mascara, when i don't wear it i think it has the biggest effect on my face. 

2.) Yes! someone told me when i had short front bangs i looked like Zooey Dechanel i could only respond with i wish :smileytongue:

3.) Money, idk with money you could get everything else you want.

4.) Um, my determination, once i set my mind to something theres no stopping me, i hope my kids have that. 

5.) I love driving at night and seeing everyones houses with christmas lights up and shopping for my families/friends presents.

6.)  Greece, NY & Italy would be my top three. 

MikuNerd65

Re: Wednesday Questions!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest difference on your face? (something that when you don't wear it, people actually notice your not wearing makeup)

probably foundation...i'm starting to feel like I need it everyday

no, never been that lucky

My starbucks energy shot...

4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?

never giving up...even after your family knows that you fail alot. Keep believing you can do whatever you want.

family and getting gifts

Tokyo, Japan

Mesa, Arizona (family)

Maybe London, England

starryeyes331

(0) Hearts

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest diffrence on your face? (something that when you don't wear it, people actually notice your not wearing makeup)

Eyebrows and Mascara

One of my cousins thinks I look like Catherine Zeta-Jones, but I just think he's trying to be nice lol

Money lol

4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?

My empathy (and hopefully not my laziness!)

My birthday! (is xmas eve, but still during Christmas)

Bora Bora

Australia

Thailand

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest difference on your face? (something that when you don't wear it, people actually notice your not wearing makeup) Mascara. Without it, my eyelashes look pretty short and pale.

2.) Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? if so, who? Nope. That would be nice (if it was some gorgeous celebrity or actress :smileyvery-happy:)

3.) If you could have a never ending supply of one thing what would it be? GIMME ALL THE MONEY!!!

4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? My smarts (not to be vain??)

Shopping for Christmas gifts.

6.) Top 3 places you'd love to visit? Wow, there are so many . . . NY, Madrid, and New Zealand

staringatstars

1. Black gel eyeliner.  I look so different with out it, and people definitely notice.

2. If I look famous, it's always Korean celebrities.

3. If I could have a never ending supply of one thing, it would be sephora gift cards :smileywink:

4. My ability to be honest.  I would rather take a hard truth than a soft lie.

5. My favorite part of Christmas is singing carols.  Other than that, being surrounded by family. Ohhhh and you can't forget the peppermint hot chocolate!

6. Bora Bora, South Korea, and Antartica

LCResz

1.) Lip balm, my lips crack pretty easily if I don't wear it.
2.) I look vaguely like all the Hispanic actresses out there, lol.
3.) Perfume!
4.) An innate sense of wonder at the world.Keeps things interesting :smileywink:
5.) Cooking a pernil.
6.) Any three places filled with ancient significance, like the Coloseum, the Pyramids, the Parthanon, etc.

neko333

Mascara, I have white blonde lashes so that ones obvious.

Taylor Swift, often, I'm not even kidding. Not only is my hair short I'm a redhead. After further investigation I realized it was probably because we have similar facial features. 

3.) If you could have a never ending supply of one thing what would it be? Pets, I like fuzzy things.

Probably Sarcasm 

I get to see all of my family

Tokyo, Hawaii, Disney World 

Kiki1517

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest difference on your face? (something that when you don't wear it, people actually notice your not wearing makeup)

Hands down foundation. I have really uneven skin, even when I was young. I always get asked if I'm sick because I look pallid without it.

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Victoria Justice is what I've heard most often.

I agree with you on money @annonymous1, then I could make anything else happen knowing that bills are not an issue!

My smarts and their dad's common sense (apparently I don't have that lol) and determination.

Shopping, music, family, food, everything.
6.) Top 3 places you'd love to visit.

New York, London, Mexico.

qmgirl

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest difference on your face? (something that when you don't wear it, people actually notice your not wearing makeup) Eyebrow liner
2.) Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? if so, who? Maya Rudolph and Sade lol although I don't agree
3.) If you could have a never ending supply of one thing what would it be? MONEY or at least dog food (he's freaking expensive) lol
4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? sense of humor
5.) What is your favorite part about Christmas? Watching my niece and nephew open my gifts and bounce around super happy oh and the food :smileywink:

Tokyo, Paris, Ibiza

Corrina777

(0) Hearts

Mascara

Jennifer Grey circa her Dirty Dancing days 

as others have said, either time or money

inquisitiveness

this is a tough one-- I sing in two church choirs, so the whole Christmas season is one giant blur (I sing 4 Masses between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).  I think it might be that feeling of calm after the last song of the last Mass, because that's when I'm finally able to take in all of the sights and sounds

France, Greece, California

wendyomgwar

I don't think there is something that people notice per say (unless its color of course) but I think for me its a tie between brow product and lipstick

Raini Rodriguez (I think that's her name lol) the hispanic girl from Ally and Austin

Money or time

Hmmm personality wise.... I guess just loving freely. 

100% with Arielaaaaaaaa here lol, gifts :smileyvery-happy: I love giving and receiving

Paris, Brazil, and I'd love to stay in one of those hotel rooms that are underwater and you can see the fish! Lol

arielaaaaaaaa

Hehe! :smileyvery-happy:

Gifts are the best! 

mafan

(0) Hearts

I'm not sure people notice, but I think I'd say mascara.  I see a big difference between when I do/don't do my brows.  But the only one that I've really had people notice is when I have on a bolder lipstick.

2.) Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? if so, who? Never

3.) If you could have a never ending supply of one thing what would it be? Right now, a supply of money, time and energy for crafting, especially needlework.  I am a much happier person when I have time to stitch and that has been in short supply lately.

4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? Kids have never been part of my plan and I've never though to something to pass on.

5.) What is your favorite part about Christmas? Seeing our Star Wars tree.  Christmas Crackers.  Have family over.  Playing with our new toys and collapsing after we clean up everything!

6.) Top 3 places you'd love to visit? Australia, Japan, China

nellag

(0) Hearts

-Eyeliner I look older without it.

No never.

My Tom Ford lipsticks they are so beautiful and super expensive...please don't go away lipsticks.

I won't have children but if I could my persistence and sense of humor.

Gifts, family reunion and decoration.

Paris, China and Rome.

calamityjane85

1. Mascara

2.no one famous, but apparently I have a doppelganger that lives near me beacause ever since I was a kid in school teachers would say we look alike, even strangers from towns nearby ask if I know her because we look like twins. I would love to meet her one day.

3.good times

4. Positivity

5.the excitement, and scents.

6. Puerto Rico, Montana, alaska

clarks18

(0) Hearts

1. Eyeliner and Mascara.

2. Melissa Joan Hart, Alicia Silverstone, and Veronica Lake.

3. Vacation days!!

4. My sense of humor. 

5. EVERYTHING!

6. New York, Greece, Paris

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

1.  Eyeliner is a must!  It makes my eyes look longer and bigger.  Without it I also look a lot younger than I am (not in a good way).

2.  When I was younger, people said I looked like the Japanese girl in Karate Kid II.  As I got older, I got a lot of Ming Na comments.  Nowadays, no one really.

3.  A never ending supply of money wouldn't hurt

4.  I would hope to pass down my love of art and music and helpfulness.

5.  I love shopping for gifts that are really personal and unique.

6.  Tokyo, Rome, Tuscany

arielaaaaaaaa

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest diffrence on your face? 

Probably my Brow powder!

Not really

I'm in a Beauty mindset so i'll say DDG Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel!

My level headedness. Is that a trait? Lol i would hope they would be like me in a lot of way but that's the most important i think

Gifts, Is that too selfish?? Opps

Paris, New York, LA

makeupmaven

1. Mascara- eye opener (and blush/ bronzer, I need that life in my face).

2. Famke Janssen (Run Lola Run) and Juliette Lewis, although Juliette Lewis actually looks more like my mom.

3. Time spent on beautiful beaches, in warm, pristine water.

4. I don't want children. But if I wanted to have children, I'd definitely want them to have my sense of humor. I think my cat has this, I swear she smiles and laughs (on the inside) sometimes.

5. When it's over...I've worked in the beauty industry since 2001 and this is the busiest time of year...bring on New Years!

6. Going to Thailand in Oct (Bangkok and Phuket), but I'd love to visit Chiang Mai and West Railay Beach in Krabi. Florence, Milan, and Bora Bora also sound amazing. One day!

NotCrocker

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest difference on your face? (something that when you don't wear it, people actually notice your not wearing makeup)

A little mascara goes a long way for me. I have dark lashes but people really notice how full and long they are with a few swipes of mascara.

Not really, no.

Airplane tickets. Seriously, I have a lot of people to visit. (I mean, or money for the tickets).

My logical thinking, or thoughtfulness. 

Being with my family, where ever we end up.

London, to visit my best friend for the first time since she moved a year ago. India, life-long dream vacation/exploration place. And Peru for the hiking, Incan history, etc.

janinebt

1.) It's a tie between eyeliner and bronzer

2.) Ugh anyone and everyone. Azealia Banks seems to be every random individual I encounter's favorite famous person to compare me to these days.

3.) Toilet paper or paper towels.

4.) I don't want kids...but if I were to have one I'd probably say my tenacity or creativity.

5.) Spending time with family and all of the delicious holiday food.

6.) New York, Croatia, and Japan. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 38 replies
  • 48 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • arielaaaaaaaa