annonymous1

Wednesday Questions!

i feel like we havent done questions in a couple days, so here they are :smileytongue:

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest diffrence on your face? (something that when you don't wear it, people actually notice your not wearing makeup)

2.) Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? if so, who?

3.) If you could have a never ending supply of one thing what would it be?

4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?

5.) What is your favorite part about Christmas?

6.) Top 3 places you'd love to visit?

1.) I think mascara, when i don't wear it i think it has the biggest effect on my face. 

2.) Yes! someone told me when i had short front bangs i looked like Zooey Dechanel i could only respond with i wish :smileytongue:

3.) Money, idk with money you could get everything else you want.

4.) Um, my determination, once i set my mind to something theres no stopping me, i hope my kids have that. 

5.) I love driving at night and seeing everyones houses with christmas lights up and shopping for my families/friends presents.

6.)  Greece, NY & Italy would be my top three. 

melissabt

Re: Wednesday Questions!

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest difference on your face? Eyeliner!! I look sleepy without it

2.) Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? Yes, when I was younger it was always Winny from the Wonder Years!!

3.) If you could have a never ending supply of one thing what would it be? Lipstick/gloss

4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? Honesty and integrity.

5.) What is your favorite part about Christmas? The pumpkin spice lattes, winter coats and boots.

Mexico (again)!

Boston

Paris

<3 Melissa
BeautyJunkie325

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest diffrence on your face? (something that when you don't wear it, people actually notice your not wearing makeup)  Mascara
2.) Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? if so, who?  not that I can remember
3.) If you could have a never ending supply of one thing what would it be?  Gift cards for Sephora :womanwink:
4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?  Sense of humor
5.) What is your favorite part about Christmas?  Giving my friends & family the perfect gift.  I am a pretty spectacular gift giver.
6.) Top 3 places you'd love to visit?  Italy, Belize and Costa Rica

DrWould

1. Eyeliner. I can do without mascara because my lashes are naturally pretty long but without eyeliner, my eyes look so plain.

2. I have not lol

3. I'm going to go with @Esdee and say contacts. I feel like I'm always buying more and they start to add up after a while!

4. Honestly, if I have a daughter I want her to have my sense of style. I would be so upset if she's not girly and into makeup and clothes like me! 

5.. I don't celebrate Christmas but I do love seeing everyone in my neighborhood put up their lights!

6. Spain, France, and maybe Italy.

kalex

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest diffrence on your face? (something that when you don't wear it, people actually notice your not wearing makeup)

Mascara probably, though no one has ever commented when I didn't have any on.  I have short, blonde tipped lashes so mascara makes a big difference.

I've been told I look like Angelina Jolie on several different occasions.  

Money.  Or health.  That's a hard question.
4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?

Can I just choose not to pass on my lack of patience/temper?  I don't want them to be doormats but my temper flares really easily, especially if I'm kept waiting for someone/something.

Having an excuse to shop.

Ireland, Germany, Egypt

Candy357

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest diffrence on your face? (something that when you don't wear it, people actually notice your not wearing makeup) lol foundation!

2.) Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? if so, who? Yes, some japanese girl in Japan. I forgot her name. And that I have AJ's lips?!?!? I don't see that at all!!!

3.) If you could have a never ending supply of one thing what would it be? Every make up piece I use!

4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? Not quitting and my competitive side.

5.) What is your favorite part about Christmas? The lights and snow.

6.) Top 3 places you'd love to visit? Africa, Hawaii & Japan

beautylovingirl

1.Lipstick

2.No

3.The rest of the YSL lipsticks and glosses:smileytongue:

4.Determination and Kindness- (I know I cheated I can't help it-but my little boy already has both.

5.Watching my little boy open his presents.

6. Italy,St. Martin,Rome.

Good questions Girlie:heart:

annonymous1

Thank you! lol you guys and the ysl lip glosses -.-

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I know it's terrible it's just a bad habit I can't break.

kelsey808

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest difference on your face? mascara! I was born with blonde hair and had it until I was about 13 and then the hair on my head turned dark brown but all the rest of my hair is blonde so my eyelashes are almost invisible w/o mascara lol

2.) Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? if so, who? Elisha Cuthbert from the movie House of Wax, I'm assuming because we have the same ridiculously high cheek bones

3.) If you could have a never ending supply of one thing what would it be? moisturizer! I'm in love with mine but it's so expensive (compared to the rest of my skincare products) I want to cry every time I buy it

4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? I don't change my opinions/beliefs/ideas even if people try to influence me.. I guess it's considered stubbornness but I think it's a good thing! (most of the time)

5.) What is your favorite part about Christmas? HOLIDAY DRINKS FROM STARBUCKS!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to have a soy gingerbread latte ommmmggggg it's been too long

6.) Top 3 places you'd love to visit? Tibet, India, Spain

midnightangel

1.) Probably mascara.

2.) Yes: Sarah Polley, Uma Thurman, Christina Ricci, Claire Danes, Liv Tyler, Amanda Seyfried and Shirley Manson...which is weird because none of those people look anything alike. lol

3.) Faith, hope, love, inspiration, knowledge...and money, of course.

4.) I'm not having children.

5.) The festiveness - the lights, the decorations, the gathering with loved ones, the special events, the glitter, the sparkle...everything.

6.) England (specifically Liverpool), Ireland, and New York.

DrWould

I've been to Liverpool... My aunt actually lives there. It's such a nice place! 

GGrace

1.) Blush because it really lights up my face and I can always tell the difference when I'm not wearing it

2.) All the time and it's always a difference celeb

3.) airline miles to travel all of the time
4.) My nerdy sense of humor
5.) seeing my extended family, especially my cousins
6.) London, Greece, and Rome

jellybean917

1.) What makeup product do you think makes the biggest difference on your face? (something that when you don't wear it, people actually notice your not wearing makeup)

Lipstick seems to make the biggest difference.

Jackie Kennedy

Sunglasses. I broke another pair the other day. I always step on them or they get crushed in my purse or lost at sea.

4.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?

My compassion. I didn't develop this properly until I got older, and it makes me a better person.

Baking cookies and being with family.

Ireland, Paris, Rome

malday

Mascara! Whenever I forget to put it on people say I look tired :smileyindifferent: I can get away with just curling my lashes if I don't have any on, but they go hand in hand.

No haha. I don't think I look like any famous person.

Shaving gel. I always seem to run out of that.

My thick dark wavy hair, long eyelashes & thick brows. Maybe my hands, I've been told I have nice hands (odd). So yeah I didn't really choose one haha.

The decorating, baking, and sales! I can't Christmas shop without buying myself a million things as well!

Everywhere, I can't choose just three!

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

2. celebrity you've been told you look like: image.jpg

annonymous1

Omg yes, the sales 

Esdee

[ Edited ]

1.) Depends on if I'm wearing my contacts.  With them, it's lipstick.  Without them, and wearing the glasses that make my eyes look tiny, it's eyeliner.

2.) Janeane Garofalo

3.) Contact lenses.  I wear mine for far longer than I'm supposed to, simply because they cost a fortune with the prescription I have.

4.) I won't be having children, but if I did, I'd pass on my love for learning.  Anything, everything, I'm interested in it, and it's definitely what I think has helped me the most.

5.) Seeing the look on someone's face when they get the unexpected, yet perfect, present.  Especially when it's from me.  :smileywink:

6.) Tokyo, Japan; London, England; Amsterdam, Netherlands.

tashalicious

1. brow filler and eye shadow for sure.

2. yes and they're usually WAY OFF lol

3. Body Wash

4. i would give my 7 year old my sense of humor since he doesn't seem to have one. lol

5. Seeing my kids face light up on Christmas morning, decorating the tree also falls in my top ten.

6. Bermuda, England, Vegas

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 38 replies
  • 48 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • malday
    • wendyomgwar