tinaaz

Wednesday Questions Time!

[ Edited ]

Congratulations everybody, it's another day closer to the weekend! Here are some (very) random questions to hopefully brighten up your morning. :smileyvery-happy:

1. How did you style your hair this morning?

2. Who is your favorite movie villain and why?

3. Do you take those little shampoo/conditioner/lotion bottles from hotels, or leave them there?

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?

5. What is your favorite color of eyeliner (other than black/brown)?

6. What is your favorite kind of sandwich?

7. What is your favorite type of fruit pie?

1. How did you style your hair this morning? I have long hair, and today I'm just wearing it loose (like I usually do when I'm feeling lazy).

2. Who is your favorite movie villain and why?  Definitely Loki from Thor/The Avengers. I personally think he's a much more interesting and complex character than Thor. It helps that he's extremely sexy and that Tom Hiddleston is a great actor, too. :smileyhappy:

3. Do you take those little shampoo/conditioner/lotion bottles from hotels, or leave them there? I take them! I love trying new products in hotels.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve? Hmmmm, it annoys me when people are obviously really upset and moping around but don't want to talk at all about what's bothering them. I'm also kind of a grammar snob.

Either purple or gold (they both go well with my green eyes).

6. What is your favorite kind of sandwich? I do love a good grilled cheese sandwich with black forest ham and avocado.

7. What is your favorite type of fruit pie? Probably cherry, but I also love pumpkin and key lime. Oh, who am I kidding, I love all kinds of pie! :smileyhappy:

LCResz

Re: Wednesday Questions Time!

(0) Hearts

1. Ponytail.
2. Maleficent, awesome voice, truly evil style, plus purple!
3. Leave them, I have weird allergies and most soaps and shampoos give me a reaction.
4. Poor grammar (using "I" instead of "me" is particularly grating).
5. Purple.
6. PB and J.
7. Cherry.

neko333

(0) Hearts

With water and a comb, I just had it cut yesterday

I can't think of any from a movie. From anime I like basically all the Espada. Esspecially Halibel Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. 
3. Do you take those little shampoo/conditioner/lotion bottles from hotels, or leave them there?

I leave them, I don't even use them when I'm there. 

Oh I have so many! Probably the worst is when I'm arguing with someone and they keep saying the same fact/opinion over and over again even though I just proved them wrong. Rap music, it's obnoxious and the majority of it takes no talent. It's kind of like dub step but with cursing, violence, and being demeaning to women. People who complain about cigarette smoke but will douse themselves in enough perfume to choke a horse. Also people who are hypocrites and feminism. I could keep going but I fear I would never stop. 

Plum 

One with every kind of meat, Swiss cheese, and green peppers

I like all fruit, but probably fresh apple or blackberry. I have an assortment of fruit growing in my yard. 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

1. Dried it and used the Straight Iron on it.

2. I don't really have one.

3. I leave them there.

4.Negative People that say mean things to make themselves feel better.

5.Indigo.

6.Turkey

7.Strawberry

Good questions!

aggiegirl2012

(0) Hearts

1. I have a pixie cut, so it's very much a wash & wear style

2. Ursula from the little mermaid. She was the first one to really unsettle me :smileyhappy:

3. I usually leave them. I go through shampoo/conditioner very slowly.

4. Tardiness. Lack of grammar. No etiquette.

5. Probably purple or turquoise

6. Turkey, bacon & ranch

7. I don't like fruit- but I love some pecan pie. 

ghkim

(0) Hearts

1. How did you style your hair this morning? I didn't.
2. Who is your favorite movie villain and why? Kevin Spacey in The Usual Suspects. He was interesting, creepy, and believable.
3. Do you take those little shampoo/conditioner/lotion bottles from hotels, or leave them there? I once took a ton of Bulgari toiletries from a hotel. The last hotel I was at had Le Labo toiletries! But, alas, I find that more and more, the quality, despite the brand name, is not great, so I tend to leave them in the hotel these days.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? I am easily annoyed and therefore have so many: close talkers, people who invite themselves over and then never leave, dishonesty of any kind, tardiness, taxi drivers who stop and start abruptly, just to name a few.
5. What is your favorite color of eyeliner (other than black/brown)? Gray.
6. What is your favorite kind of sandwich? Cheeseburger.
7. What is your favorite type of fruit pie? Apple pie.

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

1. I wore it wavy today

2. Ursula, because she's clever and I always laughed at her so much when I was little, and I really don't know why

3. I take them, but I never use them

4. People chewing with their mouth open, it drives me INSANE!

5. Green

6. Cheese... yeah... preferably grilled

7. Aaaaaapppppppllllllllleeeeee!!!!!

properlylost

1. I put it up in a french braid because I was feeling lazy

2. Bane or the Joker from Batman

3. Leave them there

4. People being late, especially without letting me know they will be ahead of time

5. Gold or green

6. Black forest ham and provolone with chipotle mayo

7. Key lime or lemon

dolceloure

1. How did you style your hair this morning?  I wear a headscarf, so I just wear it in a bun underneath. at home I wear it open or in pigtails. 
2. Who is your favorite movie villain and why? I'm torn!! Jafar from Aladdin! Or Loki from Thor/The Avengers! Or Voldemort from Harry Potter!
3. Do you take those little shampoo/conditioner/lotion bottles from hotels, or leave them there? I've done it only once, b/c they had Bath & Body Works products. :smileytongue:
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? inconsiderate people
5. What is your favorite color of eyeliner (other than black/brown)? green
6. What is your favorite kind of sandwich? tuna sandwiches when made right, or a veggie sandwich that has cheese and avocado
7. What is your favorite type of fruit pie? I'm not crazy about most pies. Does cheesecake with cherries on top count?

lissay

(0) Hearts

1. Was running late this morning so I washed it and let it air dry on the way to work.

2. Don't really ahve one.

3. Always take them, I put them in my bathroom for guests :smileyhappy:

4. Tapping noises
5. Purple

6. Turkey/Swiss
7. Apple

mafan

(0) Hearts

1) My hair is short and permed; I washed and blow dried it and then styled it with my curling iron

2) Hmm, haven't really thought of it.

3) If I have room/weight in my suitcase I take them.  I only ever use the hand soap while I'm there (and hated the one when I was on vacation). The organizer of a retreat that I go to collects small toiletries, especially little bottles like this, for a homeless shelter.  I had a huge bag for her last weekend between this, small things from sets, etc. I usually use my own products in hotels because I'm fussy. (Disney had H2O products which were nice.)

4) People who weave in and out of traffic trying to go at least 10 miles faster than the rest of the traffic. People who go slowly in the high speed lane regardless of the signs saying it's for passing only.  People who walk really slowly in congested areas and stop at random times.  People who smoke in no smoking areas and places that allow smoking where everyone has to pass through an area. Smokers who throw cigarette butts on the ground or into plant bedding!

5) Plum

6) Ham and cheese

7) Apple.  (And Pumpkin, even though it's not a fruit.)

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Super messy bun

The Joker in The Dark Knight

I take them, hoard them for awhile, then throw them away

Loud gum chewers

Purple

Sandwiches are the best. I think I developed a gluten sensitivity because I ate a lifetime of sandwiches already. I like turkey, grilled cheese, Italian, veggie, chicken...all of them

Blueberry. Or Key Lime. Or apple. lol I love pie too.

BeautyJunkie325

1. How did you style your hair this morning?  Ponytail
2. Who is your favorite movie villain and why? The Joker from Batman.  I was totally a comic book girl growing up and I've always loved the Joker. 
3. Do you take those little shampoo/conditioner/lotion bottles from hotels, or leave them there? Depends on what kind it is.  I recently stayed  at a Marriott and totally took the BBW stuff. 
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?  I have so many the biggest one has to be people who say irregardless. Arrrggghhh it is regardless!!!!!!!!!
5. What is your favorite color of eyeliner (other than black/brown)?  Grey
6. What is your favorite kind of sandwich? French Dip
7. What is your favorite type of fruit pie? Apple

mberteig

(0) Hearts

1.  My hair is short and curly, so I just fluff it up.

2.  The lead character in Silence of the Lambs - I always thought he was the scariest ever!

3.  Yes, they are there to use, and I use them in the hotel and also on future trips.  It's nice to not have to pack shampoo, etc with you.

4.  People who are late.  It is inconsiderate of others who are there on time.  This drives me nuts!

5.  Gold or bright turquoise blue.

6.  That's a hard one!  I like turkey, cream cheese and cranberry sauce.  But I also love me a perfect grilled cheese, or tuna salad, or ...

7.  Fresh peach!  And cherry...

marydiva

(0) Hearts

It's my sick day, so it's thrown back in a loose ponytail. 

Torn between Tilda Swinton as the White Witch or Regina George from Mean Girls. It's a draw.

My curly hair isn't usually  a fan of hotel soaps/conditioners. Nope! 

Apathy. 

White, for the waterline

Avacado and tomato with bean sprouts on toasted multi-grain bread!

I'm not a fruit-pie kind of girl. But Nutella pie is absolutely to die for. 

kirstensf

(0) Hearts

1. How did you style your hair this morning?  Ballerina bun, pretty standard for me.

2. Who is your favorite movie villain and why?  None come to mind.

I ALWAYS take them!!!

I have a lot. LOL  I can't stand when people don't understand the difference between your and you're or to and too.  I can't stand when people take up the entire sidewalk and move slowly- this is San Francisco, people have places to be!  It also peeves me when I just miss a light to cross the street, and then have to wait the whole light cycle until I can cross.  Thos are just a few that come to mind. :smileyhappy:

Plum, teal, emerald, or gold.

Avocado.

7. What is your favorite type of fruit pie?  Not into fruity pies; pumpkin is good!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

1. It's down and has a slight wave due to being up in a bun while sleeping

2. I don't know if I have one

3. Take em when it's good. Some hotels have PTR, Body Shop, Crabtree & Evelyn, Bliss, Arcona... But I usually just take the body lotion & skin care items. 

4. People who don't know how to drive in snow, or people who think their RWD vehicle can make it up that steep hill, or on the highway in the left lane. 

I also can't stand people who drive slow and as soon as they come to a passing lane they speed up, then slow down again when it's one lane. 

I have zero tolerance for slow walkers, which is why I tend to avoid the mall during the holidays. 

Oh & BT I really wish people would use the search feature so we don't have 3 different threads on the new tarte palette :smileywink: 

5. Purple UD Rockstar is amazing

6. I'm not big on sandwiches, but I do like a grilled ham in cheese on an everything bagel on hungover mornings. At home I'll put ham  on fresh rye bread with carmelized onion cheese & hummus in the convection/toaster oven.

7. Strawberry & Rhubarb from the garden

BeautyJunkie325

I hate the slow walkers too.  I aLos hate the group shoppers who walk in a line so you can't get around them or the people who run into friends and stand in the middle of the isle and take up so much space you can't get around them. 

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Ugh! My boyfriend refuses to go shopping with me because I zip around so quickly & he can't keep up. Even in stores... I know exactly where items I want are so I zip around, scanning/browsing... stop real quick & continue running along. 

The closest supermarket to me is my own personal hell. The aisles are so small that you can barely fit 2 shopping carts in them & people are always bumping you with their carts. & I like to go during the day, so it's always little old ladies & mom's with kids who move at snails pace. I usually leave my cart at an end and zip through the store grabbing what I need & throwing it my cart. I just have to be careful, noone steals it:smileywink:

My boyfriend always knows when I end up food shopping there because I come home in a bad mood. 

kalex

Straightened ponytail

Can't think of any right now.

Depends on the brand.  If it's just a generic brand with the hotel logo on the bottle, then no.

People who think they can text and drive (drive well, that is).  If this is you, I'm telling you right now that you can't.  You drive slower than the speed limit and you swerve around a lot.

Taupe

Chicken salad club. (For the love of Pete, grapes do not belong in chicken salad!)

Cherry.

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

YES, I forgot to put texting and driving. Once I was driving behind this car that was literally swerving between different lanes with no signals or anything, and I saw as I passed it (very carefully!) that it was a little old lady texting. :/

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • kalex
    • lissay
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • kirstensf
    • spoiledbrat