tinaaz

Wednesday Questions Time!

[ Edited ]

Congratulations everybody, it's another day closer to the weekend! Here are some (very) random questions to hopefully brighten up your morning. :smileyvery-happy:

1. How did you style your hair this morning?

2. Who is your favorite movie villain and why?

3. Do you take those little shampoo/conditioner/lotion bottles from hotels, or leave them there?

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?

5. What is your favorite color of eyeliner (other than black/brown)?

6. What is your favorite kind of sandwich?

7. What is your favorite type of fruit pie?

1. How did you style your hair this morning? I have long hair, and today I'm just wearing it loose (like I usually do when I'm feeling lazy).

2. Who is your favorite movie villain and why?  Definitely Loki from Thor/The Avengers. I personally think he's a much more interesting and complex character than Thor. It helps that he's extremely sexy and that Tom Hiddleston is a great actor, too. :smileyhappy:

3. Do you take those little shampoo/conditioner/lotion bottles from hotels, or leave them there? I take them! I love trying new products in hotels.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve? Hmmmm, it annoys me when people are obviously really upset and moping around but don't want to talk at all about what's bothering them. I'm also kind of a grammar snob.

Either purple or gold (they both go well with my green eyes).

6. What is your favorite kind of sandwich? I do love a good grilled cheese sandwich with black forest ham and avocado.

7. What is your favorite type of fruit pie? Probably cherry, but I also love pumpkin and key lime. Oh, who am I kidding, I love all kinds of pie! :smileyhappy:

LindenAnn

Re: Wednesday Questions Time!

1. Wavy, I did the bun thing too. :smileyhappy:

2. Definitely Loki (*drool*), agree that he is a very interesting and complex character, and you can totally see how he gets where he ends up.

3. Almost never. I have very dry and fine hair, and those little bottles just don't do anything good for it.

4. People who block doorways/hallways/sidewalks or amble slowly down the hall in such a position that you can't walk around them. Some of us are actually trying to do stuff. -_-

5. Dark teal. I have one from Laura Mercier that looks amazing.

6. Hmmm, probably steak and portobello with carmelized onions. Possibly with a light horseradish or jalapeno mayonnaise. And now I'm hungry.

7. Probably apple, but if we're talking pie-like things blackberry cobbler is wonderful.

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

Mmmm, it's lunch time for me.That sandwich sounds so delicious . . . :smileyhappy: And I agree about the blocking people. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that question; now I'm just getting annoyed at all the stuff people do! :smileyvery-happy:

NotCrocker

(0) Hearts

I slept with it wet in a bun last night so it is wavy this morning, wearing it down.

2. Who is your favourite movie villain and why?

I have no idea.

3. Do you take those little shampoo/conditioner/lotion bottles from hotels, or leave them there?

If they are good quality I'll snag them.

Inconsiderate/thoughtless people. It is so easy to take a step back and think about how your actions and words affect others.

5. What is your favourite colour of eyeliner (other than black/brown)?

Navy, great for brown eyes.

6. What is your favourite kind of sandwich?

Stacked with veggies and cream cheese. 

7. What is your favourite type of fruit pie?

I am not a pie girl. If I had to choose, rhubarb.

annonymous1

Aw i like these questions tinaaz :smileyhappy:

1.) it was wet and surprisingly it dries nice, so i just let it dry lol

2.) i loved either joker or bane from batman.

3.) i take them always 

4.) When people chew with their mouth open, when people bump into you and don't say sorry, when you hold the door open and people don't say thank you

5.) i love black, but i like eggplant purple too

6.) grilled ham & swiss :smileyhappy:

7.) PUMPKIN!

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

The Batman villains are great! Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy is just SO AMAZING *swoons over Christian Bale*

clarks18

1. There is no style to my hair this morning.  I really need a haircut so my hair is a lot lifeless right now.  I just clipped the bangs back like a child.

2. Bane from Dark Knight Rises.  I am in love with Tom Hardy.

3. Leave them.  The quality is always terrible or it's something like Pantene and I would rather not wash my hair than use that.  They are usually super cute though.

4. People who are not honest.  I hate hearing one thing and then seeing something else in the end.  Just be honest.  And rude people.  Seriously get over yourself.

5. Purple definitely.  I love Sephora's 12HR Liquid Liner in Black Purple.

6. BLT!

7. Raspberry Peach.  Or any other flavor because it's pie!

tinaaz

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Tom Hardy is yummy. I love him in Inception too. My favorite line in the entire movie is probably his, "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." I rewound and watched it again like five times :smileyvery-happy:

knadala

1. I swept my bangs up to the side and my hair is down and straight.

2. The Evil Queen from Snow White: she is elegant and her makeup is so polished, albeit intimidating and scary.

3. I use them at the hotel, or leave them there.

4. People who are rude.

5. Plum.

6. Hot open faced turkey sandwich smothered in gravy.

7. Banana cream pie.

warriorwitch

1.) Pony tail, just like every morning. :smileyvery-happy:

2.) Movie villian eh? Hmmm, I'd say either the original Khan or Top Dollar from the Crow.

3.) Yes. O_O So tiny...

4.) When I am in a bad mood (read, very pissed) I prefer to be left alone, and given a little time to myself will calm down. Some people however like to hover and be all "what wrong, what come on talk about it". Its so very hard not to punch such people.

5.) Either blue or yellow.

6.) A crusty roll with submarine dressing, roast beef, mesquite turkey, provolone, crisp dill pickles... Dang now I am hungry.

7.) Hmmm, strawberry rhubarb probably. XD

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

I totally agree! One of the worst things someone can ask me is, "Are you OK? What's the matter?." It makes me even angrier! :smileyvery-happy:

IttyxBittyxMe

Didn't. Doing a twist out so left them in twists and will be taking them out probably on Sunday as I have an event at my job (child care center) that will require me to wear a pink wig on Friday and then a Halloween party that I will be wearing a purple wig for on Saturday. Will be rocking a beanie this week! And a purple wig probably (the kids at my child care center love it).image.jpg
2. Who is your favorite movie villain and why?

The Red Hood, Jason Todd, from Batman Under the Red Hood. He goes into the category of, 'things that make my cry just thinking about it.'

Normally I leave 'em. But the last hotel I stayed at paid $1000+ for the room and didn't even have free wifi. Took the lotion and body wash bottles without even thinking about it.

Empty toilet paper rolls hanging out in the bathroom or on the little roll thingy. JUST THROW IT AWAY. 

Purple!
6. What is your favorite kind of sandwich?

A BLT can be really good depending on the quality of ingredients. Other then that I don't have much of a favorite. 
7. What is your favorite type of fruit pie?

Apple! But if sweet potato counts, definitely sweet potato. 

tinaaz

[ Edited ]

A job where you can wear pink and purple wigs sounds awesome to me :smileyhappy: And I love your lip color!

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

It has it's days. The kids make it worth it though! 

But thank you. It's MAC Nightmoth liner, Magenta liner, and Candy Yum Yum lipstick.

spoiledbrat

Disclaimer: my grammar will drive you nuts!

1. I am keeping it in a braid from lastnight

2. Clyde Shelton/Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen

3. Depends on the brand; W, Plaza, etc. have the good stuff

4. People that say things they do not mean; ie, at a funeral when they tell the grieving person, "if there is anything i can do, please let me know." - say what you mean and mean what you say!

5. taupe

6. BLT

7. strawberry with only the crust baked - pumpkin is the only other sweet pie i like - now savory pie is another story :smileyhappy: yummers!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • kalex
    • lissay
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • kirstensf
    • spoiledbrat