Website changes

Anyone noticed that instead of shopping list we have a red heart sign now? So, when you browsing stuff if the heart is red it means you have the product in your (old shopping list). If not, then its a white/clear heart. Kinda cool :smileyhappy:

Re: Website changes

(0) Hearts

I like the format of the new shopping list a lot... but I was disappointed that there still isn't a way to sort items or make multiple lists!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Agreed.. We really need categories. I love the new format, but give us organization!!!!

(0) Hearts

i would love to see the ability to customize lists (like amazon) so I can create a way to organize by type - foundation, blush, setting powder, gifts ideas, etc.  

I do like the new format with the pictures and when you hover it shows the name and price. The larger pics make me want to buy the products more! LOL

(0) Hearts

I just noticed the heart myself, but I didn't see how it affected the actual product pages yet. That's pretty cool :-)

(0) Hearts

I noticed it! i was like... umm??? why is there a heart now?? and when i hovered my mouse it says "LOVES: YOUR SHOPPING LIST" 

I love how sephora just continuously updates their website for the better! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation