CzaCee

WHERE'S THE SEPHORA MINI PERFUMES SET????

Am I the only one who's worried that Sephora might not be releasing this for this year? Time check, it's already close to November and still no signs of this. Please Sephora, if you're just hiding them, please bring those out already!!! Sorry if I sounded like a desperate perfume addict. LOL.
carrie1975

Re: WHERE'S THE SEPHORA MINI PERFUMES SET????

I hope they aren't waiting until after the sale in November to put them out. That would be aggravating to a lot of us here.

MermaidBarbie

I love mini perfumes. I just love perfumes.They look so freaking adorable on the vanity. Yeah, Sephora, please bring our Christmas gifts out already. LOL

dolceloure

haha you're not the only one! I keep checking back to see if they have the minis! I'm not crazy about the sets with just vials, they're not as fun as the mini bottles.

MrsFinley11

I assure you, the fragrance samplers are happening

LindaDD

For real... I need a mini fix!

spoiledbrat

i still vote for starting a mini club for us addicts :smileyhappy:

mafan

I really hope that there is a set with minis this year. However, I won't give up hope if we don't see one; there wasn't one last winter. I am pretty certain because I've bought almost every set in the past few years. Last year there were two different sets with a pouch and small vials; the last one just recently sold out. The sets with 4 or 5 minis (Captivators and something else) were spring 2012. The set with Angel, Lady Million, etc was Christmas 2011 and stayed a long time until it went on sale. The last set (Florabotanica, la vie est belle, Coach Love) was spring this year. So it might be spring until we get more minis. 

That said, I want another set with minis. And a Waterproof mascara set. Just saying if anyone is reading this. 

LadyInWhite

Huh.  I guess I started paying attention to the sets about a year ago and figured the Big Set was for Christmas 2012, though now that I think about it, the box was a different style than the other 2012 sets.  Thanks for the info!

spoiledbrat

Soon after joining BT I discovered there are many collectors of the minis. The holiday mini set has been a tradition with Sephora. One that needs to continue. We are all getting a little anxious as these sets are usually out by now. There may be more than a few disappointed customers if this tradition has ended; me for one. I look forward to it every year.

ShinyMagpie

Me too! Total minis addict here. Even when I get my three free samples I'll wait until I can get all fragrance samples. 

LadyInWhite

Yeah, I'm pretty worried too.  Hopefully they won't be thinking that $70 one is just as good because the voucher gives you a larger perfume :smileysad:

CzaCee

Good to know I'm not the only one who desperately wants this in my life! lol. And of course you're waiting too. You're like BT's Queen of Mini Perfumes, violalea! :smileyhappy:

TrysBeautyItems

Not sure which set you're looking for, but there's a few out now.

Here's the one's that Sephora put together http://www.sephora.com/sephora-favorites?brandName=sephora-favorites&node=1050072

There's also other sets available.

Missie772

Who are you kidding? We are desperate mini perfume addicts!

Seriously we have been talking about it for months and months and we are getting really antsy!!

CzaCee

I know!!! We have been anxiously waiting and talking about it! I love Sephora's Fragrance Favorites Sets because not only are they fab, but it was also through them that I got to meet and get close to you! :smileyhappy:

Missie772

Yes, absolutely!!!  who else can say Sephora Favorites Sets brought them to a new friend halfway around the world??? I love it!!! Every time I use one of them I think of you my dear!!! :smileyvery-happy:

CzaCee

(0) Hearts

Aww. :heart: I know!! You are the best online BBFF ever!! :smileyhappy:

On a side note, why can't I give hearts? Weird.

violalea

[ Edited ]

MermaidBarbie showed me how to give hearts. So I will show it to you. So go all the way to the top below the type your reply you will see THREADING, click on it then click LINEAR then you will be able to give hearts. Thanks to MermaidBarbie again! :smileyhappy:

CzaCee

Yay! Thanks, violalea and also to MermaidBarbie! The feeling of not being able to give hearts is aweful. I love giving hearts to everybody hear on BT!!! :heart:

shapeshifter

Yay! I missed her post, thanks for revealing the heart secret again!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 49 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • dolceloure
    • mafan
    • MermaidBarbie
    • carrie1975
    • Missie772