lylysa

WELCOME, WELCOME, DRRRAGON!

To becoming a Hall of Famer!!!!!

You've reached yet another milestone on Beauty Talk and not to mention you've rounded off 400 hearts, you're at 403! I'm sure you'll continue to get more and more with your participation, contributions, and wonderful attitude here!

Congrats, Drrragon! It's been an absolute pleasure having you be a part of the BT family!

fran11

Re: WELCOME, WELCOME, DRRRAGON!

CONGRATULATIONS DRRAGON! :smileyhappy:

You are a great presence here on BT and I always look forward to your posts!

Sorry I am so late to the party! I have not had too much time recently to spend on BT and I totally missed this thread!!  

dianabt

Congrats Drrragon! Your tips and contributions are so appreciated, great job! :smileyhappy:

swfupload_5634009760932085173.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
violalea

congrats Drrragon!!!!!! :smileyhappy:

makeupobesessed

Happy HALL OF FAMER Drrragon girl!!!  It takes dedication to move up the ranks and so quickly too!  I appreciate al, of ur contributions to BT, ur advice helps me immensely.  Here's to may more, although Hall of Famer ipops high asit goes....

is it just me, or does anyone else NOT understand the of then the titles?!?  I know,,,,they'rhey just for fun...but I'm a gal that likes rules.  I also love to heart away!

bananachoox3

Congrats drrragon! Heres to more hearts! That was fast, I swear we had a heart party for you just last week?! 

prettyinpa

Happy 400 hearts, drrragon!  (Love your screen name)! It's nice to have new faces on here to give new viewpoints and more people to give us reviews and make us drool for more makeup! :smileyhappy:

Keep up the great work!

drrragon

Wooo!!! Thanks so much everyone! It's lovely to be here and you are all wonderful members of this awesome community that never fails when I need a little pick-me-upper! ((((((HUGS))))) to everyone!

kimmi1115

Wow!!!!  Like beautytester said, wasn't it just the other day you had a heart party?! lol.  Perhaps school has fried my brain lol.

Anyway, congratulations!!!  Earning Hall of Famer is a MAJOR milestone!  You've gone above and beyond to earn it!  Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

drrragon

Yeah, it was just a few weeks ago actually....I think it's a sign that I spend too much time here!  But you and the other posters make it so easy to spend hours and hours learning about all sorts of corners of the beauty world (including our good old drugstore favorites!)  Thanks so much Kimmi! :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Oh what?!? it felt like only yesterday when we threw you the 100 hearts party. Congradulations! ~~~~ now you've officially joined the rank of old timers. lol.

lylysa

You may select a cane or walker, which will also be paired with a coordinating lipstick and reading glasses :smileytongue:

Hehehe, I kid! I kid!

drrragon

[ Edited ]

Ouch, that's a little too close to the truth about the reading glasses and waker, hahahaha (not really but I feel old sometimes)

But for reals, I get this "I'm not worthy!" feeling next to you guys.  They should have more levels!

katie1724

Congrats!! :smileyvery-happy:

drrragon

Thanks Katie, I've really enjoyed reading your posts about high-end makeup like Armani, etc, that normally I would never dare to try, but you've made me curious!

zeldahime

Yes Congratulations! Drrragon! Truly deserve it!

drrragon

aww that's so sweet!  Will PM you later! :smileyhappy:

melissabt

[ Edited ]

Congrats, Drrragon! Thank you for all of your contributions to Beauty Talk:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
drrragon

Thanks Melissa, and thanks to you and the other mods for making BT such a wonderful community.  Sephora will be happy to know, my online shopping list has doubled in size since I started hanging out here!

MoreGun89

Congrats Drrragon!  Absolutely love that you're here, you're a fabulous person :smileyvery-happy:

drrragon

Yay, thanks MOreGun!  Thanks so much, it's been fun reading your posts.  The other day someone had the Tarte Brow Mousse on her to-buy list and I thought "AHA! MoreGun Strikes Again!" hahaha

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 87 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • drrragon