Viggle App!

arielaaaaaaaa

Viggle App!

This is off topic but i noticed a ShopKick post awhile back and i do use it! But i am loving Viggle. It the same concept as shopkick where you check in and get points to redeem things. But you do it with Tv shows! I don't know about you ladies but i watch plenty of TV! You just sync it to your tv, it catches what your watching and you get a point for every minute you watch it! They have featured shows where you get more point as well! I think it is great! I've had this already for a few days and have 1,500 + points! You get gift cards you can redeem for a certain amount of points. For instance Starbucks gift cards are 12,500 points, and i assume it would be a $10 gift card. And they have a Sephora Gift Card for 20,000 points! I think i will be there in no time! Anyone else use this or think they will now??!!!

DTalksAll

Re: Viggle App!

(0) Hearts

I was just thinking of posting this. We need to send each other a PM here on BT and add e-mails to our phone contacts & then let the app find us. 

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I'm in - with winter coming it is all about being cozy. 

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

I'm in if they're going to bring the gift cards back. There's not even anything showing in the rewards section at the moment. 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Viggle says that they're coming back.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Hmm. I've got a lot more free time on my hand lately! I might start getting into Viggle again! I'm down!

melisa16

(0) Hearts

Has anyone had problems with Viggle opening up? It's not been working for me for almost a week :smileysad:

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

They did an update this week. it was working fine on Monday & Tuesday. Tuesday night into Wednesday morning was when they did the update. You should have gotten an e-mail about it. 

Just delete the app, re-install it, check for updates, update it, sign back in. There are a lot of changes now. So check viggleboy (dot) com and the Viggle FAQ. 

serioustree

(0) Hearts

Does viggle not have sephora gc anymore or is it just me?!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

They always run out of all gift cards every couple of months. They're really bad at restocking them. At least there's the 1-800 flowers one in there. Last year around the holidays they had 0, and last summer they only had CVS. 

But the Sephora ones come & go, it's not unusual for them not to have Sephora gift cards for months at a time. 

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

Sephora gift cards are available as of 3 minutes ago. Good luck!

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

i only keep seeing the flowers one! maybe because i am late? or maybe because i have an Android and they haven't updated it? ughh

properandlovely

(0) Hearts

I checked about an hour ago and they had them, but I just checked again now and they are not there anymore so I assume they have all been snatched up already

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much! I have been looking for days! I just got one :smileyhappy:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

They were in for a couple of hours last week (I nabbed one), and they're going in and out of stock.

I was glad to grab one in time for the sale- it let me essentially get 2 Dior Shimmer Stars for the price of 1.

starletta8

They're out of all gift cards right now, they've posted on twitter that they will be restocking soon.

From what I can gather, they weren't projecting 3 million active users for this year, which is what they've got.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I'm sure everyone noticed that the cost went up...

I know, I know... same points:$$ ratio, but somehow 20K was so much more feasible than 50K!

(Says the Viggler who earned 3 Sephora cards in 7 weeks or so)

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Lol. I hate that now it's 50,000. I don't know if i really want to even use the App now. :/

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I was all excited, knowing I was closing in on another GC.  Now, I'm just under halfway. Ugh.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I seriously hope they bring back the 20,000 point gift cards. It would take wayy too long for me to get to 50,000. I need about a month to get 20,000 since lot of days i don't fell like it, and i'm not always near a tv. But at least when i get close i viggle a whole lot more to push me over, but when it's 50,000 points i feel i will get discouraged and not even try to get there now. 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

That's exactly how I feel.

melisa16

(0) Hearts

Now you have to get 50,000 points for a $25 sephora gift card. I am glad it's $25 now, but now it's going take longer to get points for the card :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 163 replies
  • 134 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • rtista
    • melisa16
    • kimmi1115