arielaaaaaaaa

Viggle App!

This is off topic but i noticed a ShopKick post awhile back and i do use it! But i am loving Viggle. It the same concept as shopkick where you check in and get points to redeem things. But you do it with Tv shows! I don't know about you ladies but i watch plenty of TV! You just sync it to your tv, it catches what your watching and you get a point for every minute you watch it! They have featured shows where you get more point as well! I think it is great! I've had this already for a few days and have 1,500 + points! You get gift cards you can redeem for a certain amount of points. For instance Starbucks gift cards are 12,500 points, and i assume it would be a $10 gift card. And they have a Sephora Gift Card for 20,000 points! I think i will be there in no time! Anyone else use this or think they will now??!!!

Missie772

Re: Viggle App!

(0) Hearts

I have over 120,000 points and have been patiently waiting for the Sephora gift cards to come back. Has anyone seen them in 2014??

melisa16

(0) Hearts

I have not used the app for over a month, have they ever brought the Sephora gift cards back?

kiml50

(0) Hearts

I've not used it for a while also. Even if they did bring the sephora gift card back, gift cards are now 75k for $25. It's not worth it to me, i hardly ever have time to watch tv anyway. I may cash whatever i have on random things and get rid of the app. Shopkick is way better in my opinion. I've been using that app for over 2 years with not too many issues.

melisa16

(0) Hearts

Yeah I am 15k away which I think would be reasonable to get in a month. I am just trying to get 1 gift card for my birthday and then stop using the app. I tried to use shopkick before, but couldn't get used to it. Maybe I will try again!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

If anyone wants me to follow them on viggle send me a message with your email and i'll send you mine as well! :smileyvery-happy:

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts
Spoiler
I'm having issues with audio (iPhone, never had issues) so I've had to manually check into everything. I don't get the 2x 3x 4x points for manual :smileysad: I tried messaging them on Monday, but still no response 
BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I sent them one the other day when I couldn't chevk in at all.  I missed one of the 10k quest shows 2 days in a row because every time it tried to check in on my iPad or android phone it wouldn't even let me sign in. 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I now saw in the faq that we only get bonus points for audio verified check ins. That sucks since the app is so glitchy! :smileysad: 

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I'm not digging that.  

starletta8

(0) Hearts

You're all going to be fine.

1. The Quests are going to have an exemption because of this week. Viggle has promised that nobody will be penalized because of the issues.

2. Everyone who can't get an audio match, make sure you have the newest iOS version- uninstall, reinstall until you get the blue "new" indicator".  Only the newest version is working.

Where am I getting this info? Follow Viggle on twitter.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

My phone is updated. I uninstalled the app & reinstalled it so many times. I still have audio verification problems. In the e-mail from support I received they said it's not 100% accurate & doubt it ever will be. It's just really inconsistent on my phone. Which sucks because the 2x,3x,4x bonus points are only rewarded for audio verified check-ins. 75% of my check ins are manual. So I'm out a lot of points & they won't change it! :smileysad: 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Hmmm... I'd try emailing support again.

I have the opposite problem: I can't do manual check-ins anymore. But I'm not complaining about that.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

In their FAQ they state we don't get bonus points for manual check in. I know others are having this issue too. I keep e-mailing them & they keep saying it's a known glitch & they can't fix it. So many people are frustrated with the new Viggle & want to leave. 

I'm a casual viggler, so it doesn't bother me too much, but a lot of the shows I check into are eligible for bonus points. Oh well... 

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

Pm me your e-mail addresses & I'll add you. :smileyhappy:

I dont think I'll ever hit 75k point.  Ugh. 

serioustree

(0) Hearts

OMG I know. I was approaching 20000 points for a $10 gc then they switched it to 50000pts for the $25.  Now that I'm approaching 50,000 points they changed the value! Ugh I hope I do reach it. XD

starletta8

(0) Hearts

It's very do-able.  Just today I'm going to be close to maxing out at my 6K.

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

Today is an exception for me with all the 4x points from the thanksgiving shows. I got like 600 pts for watching the parade.  however the new update totally screwed me up for a few days & I couldn't check into shows off and on. 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I'm still getting the same amount as I did, pre-change.  It just meant different strategies to get to those points.

serioustree

(0) Hearts

Looks like they changed the point value. I believe it now costs 75,000 points to redeem a 25$ gift card. Please PM me your usernames so I can follow you all! =)

starletta8

So, you probably all have noticed that they've changed Viggle. A lot.

One of the keys is going to be following/being followed.

Since we're all in this together, we should start following each other so that we can unlock higher levels quicker. 

Anyone else down for this?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 163 replies
  • 134 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • rtista
    • melisa16