arielaaaaaaaa

Viggle App!

This is off topic but i noticed a ShopKick post awhile back and i do use it! But i am loving Viggle. It the same concept as shopkick where you check in and get points to redeem things. But you do it with Tv shows! I don't know about you ladies but i watch plenty of TV! You just sync it to your tv, it catches what your watching and you get a point for every minute you watch it! They have featured shows where you get more point as well! I think it is great! I've had this already for a few days and have 1,500 + points! You get gift cards you can redeem for a certain amount of points. For instance Starbucks gift cards are 12,500 points, and i assume it would be a $10 gift card. And they have a Sephora Gift Card for 20,000 points! I think i will be there in no time! Anyone else use this or think they will now??!!!

arielaaaaaaaa

Re: Viggle App!

Oh my gosh @Rikkie. I am seriously so excited!!!! 

I clicked on the link that said can't access your account, and it had my current phone number instead of the old one it had displayed! And i got it to work!!!! But the Sephora Gift card has sold out again....Now it's a waiting game.. 

rikkie

AHHH I am so excited for you! :smileyvery-happy: I hope it shows up again right away!

I wonder if the app is US only or if it works for Canada too, I never downloaded it before because NOTHING works in Mexico, haha. I have been waiting anxiously to find out if I can start collecting points too now or keep waiting.

arielaaaaaaaa

I hope you are able to use it in Canada! It's an awesome app! :smileyvery-happy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Update on my viggle issues!

I am pretty upset. They will not change my email since I can't email them from the original account so there goes 25,000 points down the drain. I had to create to create a new account. Which just completely Sucks. 

rikkie

:smileysad: No fair! Do you have access to any computers you have logged on to that email address from in the past? Maybe it would let you get in without the security question?

arielaaaaaaaa

Sadly it still won't let me. I've tried my iPad, phone, MacBook that are all connected to it and it pops up and ask for the password and when I put it in says please go verify your account. So it's just not going to happen :smileysad: 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Brutal! Have you contacted the customer service for the email account itself? Usually they have a way they can reset access somehow. I'm so sorry to hear it's been so frustrating for you!

arielaaaaaaaa

Ah i haven't thought about that. I will give it a try. It's commonn sense things like that, that just seem to slip my mind. Thanks @rikkie

starletta8

That seems so unfair!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

It is. It's just my luck :smileysad:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Just nabbed Sephora GC #3 since the beginning of June.  Thanks again arielaaaaaaaa for showing us all about the app!!

ace2021

Redeemed my sephora gift card yesterday! It was a very nice feeling

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

That's great! I hope I can get my email problem fixed or I will be a bit upset!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Ugh I've hit a road bump with viggle! I hope I can Get it fixed! The email that was connected to my fb when I signed up was old and at the time but I still used it but now I can't sign onto it anymore cause I doesn't recognize my new laptop and ask for a security question and I have never answered the one they are telling me to answer to sign on!! Ughh I emailed viggle about changing the email but they are taking their time responding. And the sephora gift card just came back in stock! And I'm trying to redeem it before it runs out!

starletta8

Oh no! I hope that they get back to you...

I noticed that Sephora cards were back, so I'm playing VL like crazy since I'm between 18-19K points.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I haven't been using viggle for awhile now so I only have like 22,000 points. But I'm determined to start again. I lost my remote so I was like i am not going to change the channels manually like every 30 minutes but i found it now!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I had a problem when the app updated for a few days, but I'm working my towards overall GC #3.  I'm off work tomorrow, so I probably will reach it by tomorrow night since I can max the 12 hour watch points.

starletta8

Well, I wanted to pick up another Sephora bronzing lotion, so I used part of my Viggle GC!  Tangibly, I can now say Viggle bought me a bronzing lotion and a vintage UD eyeliner.  Not bad!

windxi014

Nooo! Is Viggle not offering Sephora gift cards anymore?! Of course this would happen when I'm closing in on 20,000 points...

starletta8

They run out of stock from time to time.  Others like Old Navy are also out right now too.

ace2021

They randomly disappear for a day or too but show back up! Just check back the next day or something

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 163 replies
  • 134 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • rtista
    • melisa16
    • kimmi1115