arielaaaaaaaa

Viggle App!

This is off topic but i noticed a ShopKick post awhile back and i do use it! But i am loving Viggle. It the same concept as shopkick where you check in and get points to redeem things. But you do it with Tv shows! I don't know about you ladies but i watch plenty of TV! You just sync it to your tv, it catches what your watching and you get a point for every minute you watch it! They have featured shows where you get more point as well! I think it is great! I've had this already for a few days and have 1,500 + points! You get gift cards you can redeem for a certain amount of points. For instance Starbucks gift cards are 12,500 points, and i assume it would be a $10 gift card. And they have a Sephora Gift Card for 20,000 points! I think i will be there in no time! Anyone else use this or think they will now??!!!

arielaaaaaaaa

Re: Viggle App!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I feel your pain! Right when i'm close it's not there. But hopefully they will offer it again soon! I don't mind waiting! 

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

@Starletta8, Gosh i'm so jealous you have two!! I just want one.... Haha

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I "cheated" for 15K of those points- I did 3 Wall offers for Old Navy to use my super cash at the same time. :smileyvery-happy:

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

When did the times & days disappear from the Featured shows? Or is my app just being temperamental? 

starletta8

It also happens for me once I pass the airtime- click on the show itself, it should show up in there anyhow,

crayzeeRN

It's being temperamental. Mine does this sometimes, sometimes closing and reopening the app or checking into a show makes it pop back up for me.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I did some wall offers and I'm back over 18K again...

starletta8

Guess who has two thumbs, a smartphone, Viggle, and a Sephora card?

WOOO!!

Just discovered that one of the Wall offers is amazingly productive for me.  Groupon is one of the bonus offers- and I'm a big Groupon person.  Just an FYI...

arielaaaaaaaa

Awesome! I have 13,000 points!! I'm getting close!!! 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I'm closing on the last 1K for giftcard #2!

For those who have redeemed them- can you stack them?

DTalksAll

2 per order

starletta8

Great, thanks!

Now... do i stack them and buy something naughty or stack and replenish skincare?

kimmi1115

I think I finally have the hang of Viggle!  However, it doesn't seem to recognize older shows.  Lanndan was watching Miami Vice on Netflix, and it didn't recognize it.  It also didn't recognize the original Hawaii 5-0.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

that's because it's being streamed on netflix & not on live TV... :smileysad: 

It only works with the current line-up & if you DVR/On-demand it, then for 12 hours after the show aired. It doesn't work for most movies that you on-demand either. 

starletta8

But you only get prior night bonus up to 8AM...

DTalksAll

correct... if a show aired at 8pm, then you still get bonus if you watch it at 8am. If you watch it at 10am, you won't get the bonus, but you'll still get points for watching, sometimes it won't recognize though. & Manual check-ins only work for what is actually airing (not for on-demand & DVR)

starletta8

This thread is a blessing and a curse... I'm closing in on my first Sephora card (YAY!!).

But that's got me dreaming about what to spend it on.  I need to remember I'm on a no-buy!

arielaaaaaaaa

Haha! I feel like i'm so close!! But soooo far away!! I think i should have it within a week. But i wonder if it expires? I don't plan to use it until around my birthday!!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

It's really frustrating right now because there isn't too much!

melisa16

Thank you so much about sharing this app, I am always setting shows on my DVR so I can get the points. Does anyone know if you redeem multiple sephora gift cards, can you them online or can you only use them 1 per order?

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Anyone else find their message hilarious?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 163 replies
  • 134 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • rtista
    • melisa16
    • kimmi1115