arielaaaaaaaa

Viggle App!

This is off topic but i noticed a ShopKick post awhile back and i do use it! But i am loving Viggle. It the same concept as shopkick where you check in and get points to redeem things. But you do it with Tv shows! I don't know about you ladies but i watch plenty of TV! You just sync it to your tv, it catches what your watching and you get a point for every minute you watch it! They have featured shows where you get more point as well! I think it is great! I've had this already for a few days and have 1,500 + points! You get gift cards you can redeem for a certain amount of points. For instance Starbucks gift cards are 12,500 points, and i assume it would be a $10 gift card. And they have a Sephora Gift Card for 20,000 points! I think i will be there in no time! Anyone else use this or think they will now??!!!

starletta8

Re: Viggle App!

And once again, my app is dead on a busy prime time evening. 2nd time in 3 days.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

OK, it took 28 minutes to get in at 8PM- and I can't get into any of the new 9PM shows. Obviously their servers are overloaded, so it's completely ridiculous.

I've already had to re-do my strategy once tonight... has this happened to anyone else?

annonymous1

i checked in at 8 pm to the heat spurs game and then ten minutes later i went back to make sure that it was checked in and it didnt show anything so i rechecked into the game and it gave me the ten points from before so i don't know but i agree its ridiculous they give you bonus points so everyone checks in and then no ones able to check in

starletta8

Yeah, its frustrating for sure.

If I stagger my check-ins and get the one-hour shows more than halfway through it seems to be working ok.

DTalksAll

You're such a Viggle Pro now! There are blogs set up with all the show's info for the night & they tell you how to stagger your night & when to check in to which show. I used to go crazy, now I checkin to a bonus show, change the channel to what I want to watch, might play along if there's trivia, and then I start to get lazy.  LOL! 

starletta8

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Tonight is going to be rough- I'm already ready to crash!!

ETA: Another night, another crappy server for Viggle. This isn't enjoyable.

arielaaaaaaaa

Yeah i can't check in at all. I just have a few minutes of each o want to check into recording so when i can i will just check in then. 

starletta8

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Check your "My Shows" history.... mine aren't showing as checked in where it should be- but they're recording on My Shows (and I got points for hockey already).

ETA: I think people gave up after 8:30.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

... only to get back on at 10.  They need better servers, obviously.

arielaaaaaaaa

I just want to check into "The Winner is"  cause it's one of the Twist and Shout Quest. And it has to be a live check in. And it won't let me!! They need to to do something about this problem. 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

It's completely unusable.

Well, I'm going to not get everything in the 10PM hour, that's for sure.

I did well at Bachelorette VL though....

arielaaaaaaaa

Ah i finally did it! And it kept telling me i wasn't checked into the bachelorette but i was! So glad i got the points! I wasn't able to do the VL cause it wouldn't even load. 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Aww.... I caught the second hour.

I'm hoping to be able to catch most of the 10PM shows since most people give up after 15 minutes.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Yes, I love the blogs!  I pull the list of shows/times from the blog and then strategize.

Hey, its working.... hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll be able to get a Sephora card!

arielaaaaaaaa

I didn't know there was blogs!! I'll have to check some out. 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Yeah, they keep things organized for me.  I don't follow their advice to a T, but it helps to keep track of everything.

crayzeeRN

Thanks for this tip Arielaaaaaaaa! I'm trying it out!

arielaaaaaaaa

Awesome. I hope you love the App as much as i do!

starletta8

I can say that I've already changed the way I watch tv- just with the goal of that Sephora card!

arielaaaaaaaa

It's changed the way i watch tv as well. My mom thinks i'm crazy cause i'm always running around the house getting my phone to go check in! 

starletta8

I show-hop since I don't have a DVR in the room where I watch most of my tv!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 163 replies
  • 134 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • rtista
    • melisa16
    • kimmi1115