arielaaaaaaaa

Viggle App!

This is off topic but i noticed a ShopKick post awhile back and i do use it! But i am loving Viggle. It the same concept as shopkick where you check in and get points to redeem things. But you do it with Tv shows! I don't know about you ladies but i watch plenty of TV! You just sync it to your tv, it catches what your watching and you get a point for every minute you watch it! They have featured shows where you get more point as well! I think it is great! I've had this already for a few days and have 1,500 + points! You get gift cards you can redeem for a certain amount of points. For instance Starbucks gift cards are 12,500 points, and i assume it would be a $10 gift card. And they have a Sephora Gift Card for 20,000 points! I think i will be there in no time! Anyone else use this or think they will now??!!!

starletta8

Re: Viggle App!

(0) Hearts

Bachelorette is 350pt trivia, 150pt check-in.

arielaaaaaaaa

I've recorded the beginning of it so i can check in after the voice! The other day i got a ton of points from watching Monster Inc and playing the Trivia!! I got every question right!!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

The Google is your friend. :smileywink:

arielaaaaaaaa

I'm doing the Bachelorette right now live questions and i need google!!!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I had a hard time with those LOL. Since there's no DVR in here, I'm hopping between 10PM shows.

arielaaaaaaaa

I'm hoping between The Winner is and the Bachelorette!! Even when you miss a questions on The Bachelorette you get 5 points. Not bad!

starletta8

I think it's now clear: "will watch reality tv that I swore I never would for Sephora."

arielaaaaaaaa

I've been watching shows i never would have for the points!! That $10 Sephora Gift Card will be mine!! 

kimmi1115

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not.  I usually watch some of the Today show, so I synced my phone to it.  It only gave me points for the first 58 minutes, and that was it.

starletta8

I did some searching and there's a known issue that makes you check in at least once an hour.

kimmi1115

I wonder if  you have to do that for a movie, too.  Some people fall asleep while watching a movie from time to time lol.  I got 59 points for the first hour of the Today show.  I rechecked in, so hopefully that will work.

arielaaaaaaaa

Hmm maybe you should try checking in again if it stops. I haven't had any problems with my app. Do you have an Iphone or Android? They might differ a little bit depending on the phone.

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

I have the iPhone 4.  I'm trying it again this morning with the Today show.  It's also the only app running at the moment, but I did exit out of it.  I didn't kill it, though.  

Yesterday, I left my phone in the living room with the tv on while I took a shower.  I know the app didn't know I left, but could you imagine how creepy that would be? lol.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Mine keeps timing out for some reason.  Instead of 60 min of points, I'm getting 7-15.

arielaaaaaaaa

Hmm. I haven't had that problem. Maybe your going in and out of Internet connection?

janinebt

I use to use Viggle, but stopped after they changed their point requirements. I remember getting 300-400 points per show and I was able to get a gift certificate every week or so. It's a nice way to get rewarded if you watch a fair amount of TV. I just wish they'd either lower the cost of the rewards or offer more points for shows again. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
starletta8

(0) Hearts

So basically it requires you to drain your phone's battery and stopping it from even dimming the screen?

If so, this isn't worth it.

arielaaaaaaaa

You don't have to have the app open. You just sync it and you can exit from it. I don't think it drains my battery significant either unless I play live with a tv show

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Hmm.... It's just not working well with my phone, I guess. Now it won't load any data on the programs. It's just frustrating.

starletta8

Only after a few restarts is it working again.

If I can keep piling up points like I am in the past 36 hours, it might be worth it. 36 hours in and I'm just under 2300 points.

DTalksAll

If you're on facebook, like their fan page. Members comment when there are issues with check-ins, trivia... 

During big events (like the Grammy's) their servers can't handle all the people checking in & playing along & there are issues. 

I only play the trivia when it's a show I watch regularly and usually charge my phone for the night while on viggle. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 163 replies
  • 134 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • rtista
    • melisa16
    • kimmi1115