cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

Victoria Secret Semi - Annual sale started today

and it was awful lol I actually never go to the store but they had the same sale online and yeah I added items to my cart last night and woke up and most of them were gone.I was like wow no one works on mondays anymore lol I wasnt going to be waking up at 12 in the morning for that sale on a day I have to wake up for work the next morning.I was up at like 6:30 and mostly everything I wanted was already gone lol.I did buy during the semi annual but none of my items were on sale which really was dissapointing I wasnt able to use the promo codes for them either.I ended by getting 7 items some tops/ tanks from their Vs sport collection and I got one bra a pink one  only 2 left in my size 32DDD and its very hard to find bras in my size because most bras they carry only go up to DD Idk why .....

Any luck with the sale ladies anyone buy anything or go in their store.I'am not sure when their semi annual sale ends but it goes on for at least a month I think but by then everythings picked over and yeah not worth going.

It also irritated me I never normally buy from the semi annual sale so idk if this is normal but no freebies no free bag no free anything lol.I was just like okay ....plus not everythings on sale so yeah they only have select items on sale and its usually the stuff they are trying to get rid of that no one really wants.

Even the good perfume was not on sale I was like really ..... why even bother having a sale if nothing goods on sale .Their black friday sale is 100 times better.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Victoria Secret Semi - Annual sale started today

I think they add new items because more items are added to the semi annual now.I know they also have UGGS online on the VS website also on sale so thats kinda cool.

I would of loved to buy some UGGS especially since its the spring / summer and no ones buying winter boots right now would of been a great idea.Unfortunately they sold out in my size and I dont have midget feet I'am a size 9 and a 1/2 so yeah kinda sucks I dont have baby feet otherwise I would of bought the shoes lol.

I saw a few youtube videos of the VS sale they are having  right now  and peoples hauls and women are legit cray one girl woke up at 7am went to VS then had spin class and went back and bought more stuff lol like legit crazy women on a monday morning work day.Most of their hauls were not that great though.I feel like some people over buy and its usually the cheap cheap items like underwear for 3 dollars.Plus I know kids are out from school so I kinda understand how they bought all the PINK clothing items but unless adults were taking off from work that day there is just no way they could have been there unless they were unemployed lol.Well clearly the girl at spin class at like 10am didnt have a job and used her credit card lol.

Then they had some guy on youtube who buys VS perfume he spent like 900 dollars on their semi annual sale but hes going to do price adjustments like hes planning on taking his receipt back when the prices go down even lower so I guess he saved like what why is a man buying VS perfume anyways lol and 900 dollars worth thats crazy.I know I spent a lot too but yeah not that much and I bought clothes too lol.He was buying people thong underwear and bras as gifts thats just weird.

Anonymous Insider

The VS  PINK  stuff I wanted to buy sold out before I even had a chance to order anything.So I didnt even bother with it lol.I think they let everyone know the night before through email and on instagram that the semi annaul was the following day and people went crazy.Like day 1 of the sale and I was like uh stuffs already sold out ... and it started on a monday so I thought Id be fine but yeah I was wrong lol.

But I didnt buy any beauty / perfume either. I did think about it but I'am going to wait til their epic black friday sale which like I said is better and comes with a free tote bag free shipping and yeah everythings on sale.

Bombshell gift set kinda thought about getting this but its not really a sale its 34.99 originally it was 70 dollars but yeah still pricey

and I thought about buying these but idk how great they are the mists were all on sale and they had different gift sets for them.

7.99 to 14.99

I didnt buy any underwear either even though they were only 3.99 most pairs .I just didnt really need any so I said forget it.Plus all the cute items like I said sell out first and whats left is the stuff thats in the VS bins and people are searching for cute pairs but theres nothing left lol this is why I dont need to go in store for their sales.Its a mad house like just dont do it I went there during one of their semi annual sales and every woman in the world was in the store.

Anonymous Insider

I also bought these things too 

these were actually on sale I just bought them.I have a small obsession with socks I like knee high socks I bought a pair from this brand at revolve clothing called MOTHER.They had a rainbow pair too and that was cute.I would post them on here but they have a curse word on them so I cant lol. 

Can never have enough socks Vs brand socks lol

A pair of ballet looking leggings 

and another tee 

so yeah now I'am officially done shopping the VS semi annual overspent .

Anonymous Insider

1. Ballet looking crop top in black

2. A pink bra from the VS collection adds 1 1/2 cup size

3.A white tank Vs logo on front

4. A black tank Vs logo on front

5.Long sleeve white tee 

6. light  Pink long sleeve white tee 

7. A heather grey sleeveless hoodie

This is what I bought mines black though not the dark grey its like a ballet crop top thing

I got this in black and I also got a white one it says victoria sport on the front I liked the back detail.

I also got this long sleeve tee in white and in a light pale pink so I got two of those as well

I got this in a grey color it looks a lot better in grey than white to me below so yeah it doesnt look as bad as this pic below lol

This is the rosy mauve pink color  the bra I bought its a really pretty color pink.Its sold out as far as I know.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing