Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
Anonymous Insider

Victoria Beckham for Target

Victoria Beckham is releasing a collection for Target coming up this april in stores and online she will have clothes and accessories and maybe even a handbag collection for them. I like Victoria Beckhams style and her sunglass collection but the stuff in the target commercial  she is selling  looks awful I'am hoping she has more clothes to offer that look more everyday / normal looking.I realize the stuffs affordable / cheap but it looks like she didnt even try to come out with a good collection for target lol.

Re: Victoria Beckham for Target

Her high end stuff is gorgeous, but I can't imagine Target will be too amazing.  She's had quite a career for herself; she's worth hundreds of millions!  

Anonymous Insider

Re: Victoria Beckham for Target

Yeah I love her sunglasses they are almost 500 dollars each though lol and lets just say I'am not buying that anytime soon or in the near future.Yeah I signed up for Victoria Beckham emails so I get updates on the target collection I saw the entire collection and yeah I dont want to buy anything  at all lol its that bad.I was also hoping maybe she would have some cute accessories too maybe a handbag or two and she just came out with two scarves for accessories thats it.The clothes in the target collection look bad though I was not happy about this at all.Its honestly not even worth buying / looking at.

If she made button up shirts I would of been all about that white collared shirts plain simple a blue collared shirt normal items like that but with her style added into it that woulda been nice.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing