Usernames

So today I was thinking about usernames and was just wondering how everyone came up with theirs and if there is any special meaning behind them? 

I came up with mine before I discovered BT and in the most boring way possible haha. It's just my first initial and last name.

Note: I saw a topic on this but it was from 2011 and only a few people posted lol so I thought this might be fun to bring up again.

Re: Usernames

(0) Hearts

I love those names!!!

So cute! I love kitty pictures :-)

It's pretty fun seeing where everyone got their usernames!

My fiance calls me jellybean and my birthday is 9/17.

I remember there was a thread like this a while back (last spring maybe?) i can't seem to find it. But a ton of people responded. I don't remember who started it… but I guess I will just retype something similar to my response then.

Roxy because I've grown up surfing and I always had Roxy posters plastered all over my wall. Those ladies were my heroes.

Star because I like the shape/symbol (not as in star for super star or celebrity star).

And 4 because I thought it had a nice ring to it.

Sometimes I look at my user name and think, it kind of sounds like a stripper name "Roxy Star". lol. gives me a chuckle sometimes

My username is Angel (my name is Angela) and my birthdate backwards. 

Mine is my first name and the first four letters of my last name. Yes, My name really is Mary Di Va___(insert rest of last name here)___

Smiley Happy 

That is awesome!

I'm mostly clueless about pop culture and, after I asked who Simon Cowell was, my friend asked if I lived under a rock.  Yes, one with a wet bar, widescreen TV, and all the comforts I could ever want.  It's a running joke now so when someone's having a rough time, I remind them that there's room under the rock for one more.  Plus, I am a geologist so rocks are my thing.

cool!

I think that's an awesome name Smiley Happy

Thank you so much!

Mine is based on a Mamas & Papas song, plus I'm a gemini.

When I made my account, I was trying to buy lip gloss, so glossyguru only seemed appropriate Smiley Happy

fire.jpg

I spin fire. Hence the name "FireSpinner" Smiley Happy

that is so awesome Firespinner! I wish I could give you 50 more hearts

O.O coooooool

Saw a fire spinner perform at Pennsic once.  Mesmerizing!

Oh wow that's awesome!

[ Edited ]

My name is based on the dark elf enchanter I played in Everquest.

Edit forgot I did not use the year I am born in on this username. But mostly it is a combination of those two Smiley Tongue

I thought of this one...But my Twitter is: MyLittleKitty45

I was watching My Little Pony at the time and X'd out the Pony and added Kitty since I have a cat, then added a random number.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Another one is of my old youtube usernames I had (don't have a youtube account anymore) was MoonPhaseHazuki45. It was named after a anime show I was addicted to at the time which Moon Phase. The main character in it was a 14 year old, vampire girl named Hazuki, which I adored. Then 45 popped in my head.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments