Usernames

So today I was thinking about usernames and was just wondering how everyone came up with theirs and if there is any special meaning behind them? 

I came up with mine before I discovered BT and in the most boring way possible haha. It's just my first initial and last name.

Note: I saw a topic on this but it was from 2011 and only a few people posted lol so I thought this might be fun to bring up again.

Re: Usernames

(0) Hearts

Kinda like Grammar **bleep** Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

My favorite professor is called that by many of his students.

(0) Hearts

LOL Smiley Very Happy

My first name. It isn't super unusual, but unusual enough that I can often just use it as my username.  Not very creative, I know.

Mine is a combination of my first initial, my middle name, a play of the word "crazily," and people always tell me I'm unlike anyone they've ever met; thus "unique." Smiley Happy I use this username for a lot of things.

DandyLionFluff is my puppy's nickname, and I was using him as my avatar.

image.jpg

If you look at the hair on the top of his head, it reminded me of Dandelion Fluff. It became his nick name. I realize that dogs don't really need nicknames, but he was just too cute.

(0) Hearts

Awwww, so cute!

He is adorable!

(0) Hearts

Thank you, you are so nice to say so!

He's adorable!

(0) Hearts

You are so sweet, thank you.

Such a pretty dog.  I always love your avatar.

Thank you so much!!!

How cuuute!!

Thank you so much. Smiley Happy

That is one cute puppy!  He's adorable!

Thank you, he is pretty cute (but I'm a biased mom).

You wouldn't believe how ornery he is!!!

My dog is 14 and really sickly now, but I do remember when she was a puppy.  She used to chew things and get into the trash and get it all over the place.  They are so funny.

I'm so sorry your pup isn't doing well.  I have been through that too.  Our first Cavalier had lymphoma, I still miss him.  He was the best dog.  

Your cat in your avatar is a beauty.

Thanks.  It's so difficult when they get sick isn't it?  Thanks for the compliment on Bunny too, she's a rascal.

I used to have blonde hair; thus, was referred to as 'Barbie' for years by my peers and friends. Now that I have red hair and is super long, I am called "Mermaid" or "Ariel," so I put both together and came up with Mermaid Barbie. Smiley Very Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments