joybodoi

Ulta's 21 day of beauty sale

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but Ulta's 21 day's sale starts today! It looks like I might be getting some tfsi for week one and a few other items in the next coming weeks!

Ulta week 1.PNG

CzaCee

Re: Ulta's 21 day of beauty sale

somehow, Ulta's 21 days of beauty do not appeal to me. lol.

JenJenz

(0) Hearts

I'm planning on picking up the Too Faced Shadow Insurance & Primed & Poreless, some Butter London polishes and the Smashbox mascara. I may even have to check out that Cargo Palette :smileyhappy: So excited! 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I nabbed two of the Urban Decay glosses today.  I live around the corner from an Ulta (ok, more like 1 mile, but you know what I mean), so it's easy for me to just pop in.  I see Friday being bad for me!

hydee77

(0) Hearts

The only one that really jumps out at me is the Cargo "Vintage Escape" eyeshadow palette on Day 19.  But I keep asking myself "Do I really need another eyeshadow palette?" :smileyhappy: They will probably be all gone by the time I get off work anyway.

spedteacher74

I went today and got Lorac's Line the Eye Pro for $11.50!!!  Got in black and brown.  It wasn't listed in the 21 days list but was shown on sale in the Ulta Booklet-Sale Ad that got mailed to my home.  Some good deals through out.  I even got a deluxe size of Lorac's eye primer with my purchase.  It was a gift with $25 purchase.  My purchase was $23, I didn't ask for the gift but they through it in for good measure. 

joybodoi

(0) Hearts

I didn't see this - I love that eye liner it's my favorite, gotta grab me some :smileyhappy:

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

On twitter they tweeted a chance to win one of 21 bags of the 21 days of beauty steals.  I think it is on their facebook page as well.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Been considering the Pur Minerals CC Cream and CARGO Palette :smileyhappy:

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

That CARGO palette is also calling my name. I really don't need anymore palettes, but I shouldn't pass up a good deal :smileywink:

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

I think that I'll go for the Too Faced Primed and Poreless on Day 12.  I need more of it anyways, so I might as well buy it on sale!

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

I just got the email myself! I think the only item that's been on my wishlist that I might go for is the PTR clinical peel that's going to be 50% off during week 2. I received a sample of it a while back but still haven't tested it out yet. Now an excuse to break it out and try it! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • dolceloure
    • crayzeeRN
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • joybodoi
    • spedteacher74