lissay

URBAN DECAY SALE

So, I saw Urban Decay is getting ready for their friends and family sale. Does anyone know when this acutally happens? Is it a big sale event? I've never bought anything directly from them but was looking at their webside today for a few things Sephora was out of stock on. Wondering if I should wait until the friends and family sale............

shapeshifter

Re: URBAN DECAY SALE

GA! Should I get the UD stuff on my list now or wait till the Sephora 20% off sale and get the points??? Of course they might not even give us a 20% off...what to do!

jobro1027

(0) Hearts

When is the Sephora 20% off sale?? I'd LOVE to get the points!!!

warriorwitch

They won't give us advance warning due to "competitive reasons" even though it would be nice to give us a general idea so those of us with smaller budgets could save up for it. :/

thesupergirl

I agree it would be nice to give us the heads up s

Mahead of time

warriorwitch

All they would have to say is "sale in November" and I would be happy, I don't need to know the exact minute its gonna start. XD

thesupergirl

Exactly! That would be a great way to tell us!

divagirl90

I was thinking about whether to buy from this sale or wait. I am going to wait because even if they don't have a F&F sale, at least Sephora offers 4-8% cash back through ebates and good customer service. There's nothing that I'm dying to have right now from them.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Oh I didn't know that!

mpolansky

^ this is my exact dilemma

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

My dilemma too but I went ahead and ordered. I ordered the black market liners, the ocho loco liners and 3 revolution lipsticks.

hydee77

I just got the Vice 2 pallete, the Fatty Mascara duo, an eye primer duo and both Protest and Strip lipsticks. :smileyhappy:  So much for my no buy but this is too good of a deal to pass up on things I actually use, especially those mascara and primer duos.

SydBristow

I just learned this morning about the F&F sale at UD, made my purchase at lunch!  Although I may have to go back, LOL...

I got the razor sharp finishing powder and the naked liquid makeup foundation. 

I have wanted the Naked 2 pallet for so long though...I have so many eye shadows, any input?  I have Lorac Pro and Unzipped, plus a Smashbox Master Pallet as well.

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

Naked 2 is a must have for me! It looks better if you have a cooler undertone though. But I would go for it and buy it if I were you!

poohblueberry

[ Edited ]

Top of the 'morn to you Beauties!

The 20% off Urban Decay Friends & Family Sale is on RIGHT NOW!!!!! The 20% off (any- and everything) is good until Saturday 10/12/13, and the promo code is FFHOLIDAY13.

Now y'all just speed on over to their website! G'wan, whaddya waitin' for?

sale.jpg

lissay

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Just got everything I was eyeing yesterday. I now have more than I really need but at least I got it on sale :smileywink:

prettyinpa

The UD F & F sale has always been awesome, 20% off everything in stock, including the NAKED palettes! I always do a ton of shopping for me and holiday gifts, what's not to like about a sale like that! It's about this time each year, if you aren't signed up for their email, do so, as they email you when the sale starts and you want to be right there as their sale items are also eligible for the 20% off, and they go fast.

RiaMo

I have all I need from UD - but I always stock up on 24/7 liner. primer potion and All Nighter to last me til the next sale. I wanted to wait for the sale for the Shatter case, but I caved and already bought it. I also bought some gifts for my kids Christmas stockings. They love the 24/7 liner and Naked palettes. One needs a new palette and they all need the liner. Yay for 20% off! 

lissay

(0) Hearts

Awesome!! Thank you so much! I saw a friends palette this weekend and I must have it. I wasn't sure they would be on there. Yes, I did sign up today but wasn't sure it would include the palettes or not. You made my night, I'm super excited now! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • lissay
    • prettyinpa
    • hydee77
    • RiaMo
    • poohblueberry
    • divagirl90