midniterae

UGH

(0) Hearts

This is what the temp is going to look like for the rest of the week. :smileysad:

I'm not a fan of the heat. 

temp.jpg

crayzeeRN

Re: UGH

Holy Hannah that's hot!!

It's been sitting in the high 80's, low 90's here, but the humidity has been 75-85% (UGH!!). And I wonder why my skin gets oily.

On the bright side, its rained every day this week so I haven't had to water the plants much...

sephoramusthave

Yikes. Its exactly 100 degrees F here right now, at 5:23 PM.

I live in Texas where triple digits are normal during the summer. Bring on the water! I went to the pool and lake this week, this Saturday I'm going to another lake...I needz ma cool off water :smileyvery-happy:

pinklissamel

Oh lord have mercy that is a bit hot huh???? And here I'm complaining that 80's is too much for me, now I have no reason to compain. Please be safe and dont over exert yourself and if you must be outside and drink plenty of fluids!!! Oh and wear plenty of sunscreen too, sunburns hurt much worse in the heat ugh. Stay safe and try to keep cool!!! 

bananachoox3

Wow, I don't think Chicago is ever going to reach that high in fact it hasnt been much Summer feeling around here lately, its been rain and storms the pass couples of days here. Drink a ton of water and hopefully it wont be too uncomfortable 

Titian06

What kind of humidity do you get?  It must be terrible trying to sleep at night with those lows.  Please take care!  Drink plenty of nonalcoholic fluids and don't overdo it if you're going to be outside (especially between the hours of 10 and 2).

midniterae

(0) Hearts

Right now, our humidity is at 15% and it is 95 out (At almost 10pm). We don't get a lot of humidity though until monsoon season. 

prettyinpa

Wow, that's hot enough to fry eggs on the sidewalk!  Hmm, I wonder if you could actually do that?

Hope your AC is working great, and you don't get too uncomfortable.

beautylovingirl

Oh my gosh that's what you call "SUMMER HEAT". Bless your heart it's only supposed to be 98 degrees here tomorrow that's nothing compared to what you've got please be safe.:smileyhappy:

janinebt

Oh wow! I don't even think I've been in heat over 110! Stay cool by drinking lots of water and keeping a fan near by. Hopefully it shys closer to the low temperature.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • midniterae
    • janinebt