prettyinpa

UD Book of Shadows IV

ULTA now has UD Book of Shadows IV on sale for $32, so if you missed it the first time, here's your chance to get one, or get another if yours is getting close to pan. The shadow formulation is the Vintage type, which in some ways, is nicer than their current type. Plus it's 20% off F&F time with them and this time, it's even usable with prestige makeup.

Enabler here!

roxystar4

Re: UD Book of Shadows IV

(0) Hearts

prettyinpa, did you purchase the book of shadows IV? 

I ended up picking it up (with 20% off)- glad the coupon worked!

Fabi28

(0) Hearts

I found my code hidden deep in my emails. But I can't get the code to work with the prestige cosmetics. Are you able to explain step by step how you got it to work? THANKS!

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

I used the "shop now" link in the email, put my items in my basket, added the promo code and it worked. Although, when I used my Mac for former orders sometimes it wouldn't load codes right, now I'm using a PC and stuff works better. You could always try in store, since the coupon states

*Coupon offer valid on all regular price and sale merchandise and on any one service at THE SALON™. (THE SALON™ offer is valid for all guests on one service only.) Not valid on fragrance, Lancôme, Clinique, Dermalogica, Perricone MD, sale-priced professional haircare jumbo sizes, Benefit Brow Bar Services and clearance merchandise.  As long as your prestige cosmetics aren't Lancome or fragrance, you should be ok.

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

Ahh PICKLE! Ulta does not ship to Canada :smileysad:

Titian06

@prettyinpa (or anyone else) - is this a good palette to get for a UD newbie?  I've never purchased any UD eyeshadows mostly because they seem so glittery/shiney.  Yet everyone oooooos and aaaawwwws over them so much, I'd really like to get something.  The colors in this palette look like colors I'd actually wear.  Advice please...

prettyinpa

I'd describe most of the colors more as frost than glittery/shiny. Midnight Cowboy, Kiddie Pool and Baked are definitely glitter type shadows, I don't wear Cowboy because it has big glitter that gets in my eyes as it has a bit of fallout.

I think people ooh over this one because it really has a lot of wearable colors and they don't have a problem with the glittery-ness. You can tone down some of the glitteryness of any shadow with a light wash of translucent powder over your lid after you have finished your shadow, but before liner.

Hope this helps!

roxystar4

Anyone know if this palette was pre-reformulation?

i just checked it out and if you to go the page with the book of shadows it says under it "Excluded from coupons". that's sad :smileysad: I like more of the colors than the Vice 2

prettyinpa

The description of the palette says it's of the Vintage formulation, which I assume means pre-reformulation. I also am able to get it discounted using my F&F code, I think the "Not eligible for coupons" comes up as the default and only goes away after you have added it to your basket with the code entered in the promo box.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

nice about the coupon! thanks for checking :smileyhappy:  

Sad that it's vintage formulation...

1930sbella

Its so pretty!!!

anb0906

I thought f&f was over.

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

Nope, it's through Nov 2nd.'

Spoiler
Spoiler

Fabi28

what is the code for their F&F?

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

Just go to their website and sign up for emails, they should send you a coupon with the code, otherwise you can give them a call and they can apply the code right to your order.

mafan

Whatever they call the sale, it's a per person unique code for already registered Ulta Club/Rewards members. I got a coupon to my registered email address.  I had signed up with my other email because I wasn't getting email for a while, and that address just got some sale info but no coupon code. 

spoiledbrat

Thank you for sharing the info pretty - you helpful little enabler :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • spoiledbrat
    • mafan