arielaaaaaaaa

Tuesday Morning questions!

Yayy for more questions, I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday by the way. I've been wanting to start at least one of these, So here it goes..

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?

2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share?

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately?

4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?

5. What was the last big vacation you went on?

theramenlover

Re: Tuesday Morning questions!

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it? Just bought the Ren balm cleanser today and I used it for the first time tonight. I'm liking it but I'm still trying to get the hang of balm cleanser!

2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share? I made it to rogue! xD And I started uni again, not exactly exciting..

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately? Hannibal!! I love it :smileyhappy:

4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk? Not necessarily a tip I picked up but I always used to shy away from forums but the BeautyTalk forums have been so welcoming and friendly that it's made it so easy for me to branch out and speak up! 

5. What was the last big vacation you went on? Oh boy, about two years ago to Singapore!  Love the country so much! I'm planning a trip this spring to London and Singapore as well so I can't wait!! 

miabt

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?

I just picked up the GLAMGLOW SuperMud Clearing Treatment, Bumble & Bumble Texture (un)dressing Creme & Bumble Deeep Masque.  I'm pretty excited for the Masque, since my hair is in dire need of some love.

Nothing too exciting with me lately.  I did do a little shopping last weekend, which was super fun :smileyhappy:  I picked up a few items at Sephora to bump me into Rouge & two pairs of shoes at the Nords Anniversary Sale that were decently priced.  Not exactly exciting i guess :smileyhappy:

Since its the off season, I'm hooked on Mistresses & Pretty Little Liars lately.  I've also been keeping up with "The Hero" with The Rock :smileyhappy:  We needed a show to balance out the high levels of girliness for my honey

I'm learning every day!  Its great to hear about new products & everyones experiences with them.  

I'm so sad that my last big vacay was over 2 years ago :smileysad:  We usually go every other year, but skipped out on our usual trip to Oahu this year.  We're thinking and planning for maybe October, so we'll see!

xo, Mia

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I'm so hooked on Mistresses too! There is a ton of drama!

lolo01

[ Edited ]

1.Last thing purchased was the Too Faced Sweet 15 yrs Palette and I cant wait to receive it! I already know I'm going to love it!

2. I know this sounds weird but I was so excited to have my 53 stitches removed from my stomach just yesterday.

3. I'm hooked on Mad Men, and Pretty Little Liars I was hooked on the last cast of Breaking Amish...not sure how I feel about the new cast.

4.I'm grateful to learn new things everyday, sales, tips, advice, makeup strategies :smileywink:

5. Last big vacation was driving from Texas to NM, AZ, CA, and Vegas baby then back to TX :smileyhappy: fun experience grand canyon, shopping (pic below is at the Sephora in Vegas  and gambling, skiing exploring just so fun.

sephora vegas.jpgcg.jpgAt the Grand Canyon :smileyhappy:

Spyski

A road trip across the desert is on my bucket list. I can't imagine all the beautiful stars you can see at night!

lolo01

(0) Hearts

Its a must! Sky is so Pitch black the stars are def amazing to see so bright! :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Pretty Little Liars is Awesome!!! :smileyhappy:

Meg82

1) the last time i went to sephora i bought three things and have three different feelings about them. i bought dr. brandt's mattifying primer which i feel kind of meh about (it melts of my face more often than not). i bought a brush that I thought was a powder brush but now think is a foundation brush and now I worry all the time that I'm using it wrong. and three I bought the Naked Palatte and I LOVE IT.

2) I got 100% on my stats exam today :smileyvery-happy:

3) Rizolli and Isles is my go-to show for stuff currently airing but i've been doing a rewatch of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel the Series and that is where my television heart lies.

4) Matte lipcolor won't get on your teeth lol

5) I went to Seattle in April and it was lovely.

rikkie

Most recent thing I ordered was a few brushes, a brush roll, and some false lashes from the sale section this morning, which I'm excited for. Most recent I've actually got in my hands is the Dior Jelly Lip Pen which I love, it's a great color. 

AHHHHHHH I got an appointment date for my immigration interview! I thought I'd get to see my husband for my birthday but since they took a whole month off from doing interviews I won't get to, but at least there is finally a date. September 18 = over ten months we have been forced apart. 

Nothing especially right now, I'm excited for the last part of Breaking Bad though. 

Oh gosh, mostly what a lovely place it is, and full of awesome people! But anything you could ever wish to know, there is probably someone here happy to help out! I will say promo codes too, haha. 

Ugh, does Mexico count? It wasn't a vacation really, but I escaped spending the winter in Canada so that was a plus! I think I'm going to level up in my frequent flyer program soon too, going back and forth so many times. 

mafan

Yea for an immigration date. I know how awful the process is, so I hope everything else goes smoothly and you're finally in the US soon after that. I keep sending good immigration thoughts your way!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Aww, thanks! I was scared I would have to wait until October, so it must have helped. :smileywink:

arielaaaaaaaa

Very exciting about your apt, Ten months, Oh wow. I couldn't imagine. Wish you the best of luck! 

rikkie

[ Edited ]

I can't really even believe it yet, every time I get excited about something I swear three other things go wrong. Worst experience ever.

But thanks, haha. :smileyhappy: I just want it to be over.

Littlemermaid81

My husband and I just finished one year with him in the US and me in Canada. At least we were both on the east coast but it was really hard and I'm so happy he's back now (although I really miss my US sephora shipping address!) We at least had a defined end date to it all - I can't imagine not knowing when we'd be back together. Best of luck with your immigration and hopefully no more Canadian winters for you :smileywink:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the good wishes. :smileyhappy: I'm happy for you that you're all done with that now! It isn't easy to be apart like that even if you aren't too far away. I wonder how much different the process is to get into Canada. I have to say I would be loathe to give up shipping in the US hahaha, I made my first order to Canada again on the 19th for the Marc Jacobs pre-sale and today I checked the tracking and it's not coming until August 6! If I'd known I would have waited to buy in store. :smileysad:

mafan

Yay for more questions!

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it? I traded in a scent certificate for Versace Yellow Diamond and I got the Ariel perfume rollerball.  I really like both of them.  I am a complete perfume addict.

2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share?  Hmm, nothing feels really exciting.  I guess going to the Bon Jovi concert a week and a half ago and to a great needlework class last Saturday.  My 72 year old mom and I are going to Sephora for "custom makeup applications" on Sunday and then going to my niece's show, so that should be fun.  (I completely forget what the musical is, though!)

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately? Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.  DH and I have had the DVD box set for years and saw some of the early episodes, and we're just getting around to watching everything.  We almost never watch anything as it's being broadcast; I loathe commercials.

4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk? Hmm, the product codes, great skincare advice, that there are really nice people here, and that I actually have something to contribute.  It's a nice place.

5. What was the last big vacation you went on? We went to Disney World and Universal Studios last year, but we pretty much go every other year since we're Disney Vacation Club members.  (PM me if you're ever thinking of it and have questions.) So for us that wasn't a BIG trip.  Our last BIG vacation was to India for our 10th anniversary in 2011.  That was an awesome experience.  We're headed to Sandals in Jamaica for our 12th anniversary in 5 1/2 weeks (but who's counting).

melissa93

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it? Last thing I purchased from Sephora was a Sephora by OPI nail polish in How Cute is That? Lovely coral nail polish. 
2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share? Last week it was my doggies 3rd birthday as well as my anniversary with my lovely boyfriend :smileyhappy: but I was and still kinda am sick with pneumonia :smileysad: 

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately? I'm just watching youtube videos and my Peruvian soap on youtube as well :smileytongue:
4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk? I learned that everyone is really nice here and no matter how "dumb" you think your question is, they will happily answer it and help you out. :smileyhappy:
5. What was the last big vacation you went on? Hmm, I haven't done anything exciting recently, planning on going to the Big Sur and Oregon for hiking soon and beach. Other than that I went to L.A. to visit family and Tahoe last year. :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

@Spyski- Yes Orange Beach in Alabama:smileyhappy:

Spyski

(0) Hearts

How awesome that's where I'm from! :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it? The Caudalie set with five things that only available instores now. I'm loving it so far!
2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share? I've officially changed my major!
3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately? 90210 I'm super late lol
4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk? More then learning just talking with all the girls :smileyhappy: as for the learning I'd have to say learning about all the products that I'm enabled into buying :smileywink: lol
5. What was the last big vacation you went on? We just went to Disneyworld two weeks ago!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 97 replies
  • 159 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • ashhay
    • theramenlover