arielaaaaaaaa

Tuesday Morning questions!

Yayy for more questions, I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday by the way. I've been wanting to start at least one of these, So here it goes..

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?

2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share?

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately?

4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?

5. What was the last big vacation you went on?

rikkie

Re: Tuesday Morning questions!

What did you change your major to? And what was it before? I hope it turns out to be just what you are looking for!

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Before it was prepharmacy and I changed to business administration. I'm hoping to get into the corporate side of make up :smileyhappy: I'm really happy with the change!!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Exciting! How many years do you think it'll take now?

beautylovingirl

1.L'Occitane Shower oil- Loved it!

2. I found 20.00 in the pocket of one of my purses when I was switching purses the other day.:smileytongue: YAY!!

3.Oh yeah Definitely hooked on Pretty Wicked Moms

4. That everyone's input is what makes the BT Community a great place.

5.Orange Beach last year

Fun questions~

arielaaaaaaaa

Haha I love when i randomly find money!!

Spyski

Orange Beach as in Alabama? 

prettyinpa

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?

I got the Sun Safety Kit (yay!) which has been very useful and Living Proof Root Booster that I'm so-so about.

I was looking for a piece of jewelry that I couldn't find (I'd squirreled it away, don't you just hate that! :smileysad: ) and I found it today after it bugged me all weekend as to where I'd put it.

I don't watch regular TV, I only watch Classic Movies, 30's and 40's are my favorites.

How nice that online friends can be!  You all are the sweetest, most kind community, so very unlike other online sites. I had experienced other places where nasty, catty behavior is tolerated and it got old, fast. As for beauty tricks, I like the advice to try Fairy Drops Mascara, it's my favorite.

I went to Tucson last winter, it was great to get away from the cold and dark days of winter in PA.

melissabt

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Tarte Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face And Body Self Tanner- LOVE. It has zero orange tones and doesn't have that self tanner smell.

2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share? Nothing recently. My bf did just gave me a cute necklace!

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately? The bachelorette!

4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk? I love to hear every ones opinions about different products.

5. What was the last big vacation you went on? No big ones recently, planning to go to Seattle in a few weeks!

<3 Melissa
annonymous1

The most recent thing i purchased was the Dior iconic overcurl mascara, and yes i love it, it stays really curly all day. 

i'm starting in college in a couple months, i took some time off but now i'm kind of excited to start up again

Vampire diaries always, but i'm rewatching the season because i think its starting up again within the next month or two.

Promo codes! i absolutely loooove promo code

the last somewhat big vacation i went on was Hollywood beach florida, its beautiful and very quiet, i borrowed my parents timeshare and stayed up there for a week, it was nice :smileyhappy:

Littlemermaid81

(0) Hearts

I love VD too! Can't wait for the new season! Have you tried arrow? I've only watched part of the first season but so far I'm hooked. It's sad - in my early 30s and all I watch is the CW network!

JenBlush

1. I bought the Soap and Glory Hand food cause i wanted to also get my Rouge card!! And i absolutely love that cream!! I just LOVE the smell of it!

2. I think the only exciting thing for now would be getting to be VIB Rouge!! nothing else has really been more exciting lately! lol

3. The only TV show I am hooked on is True Blood! Its getting good! I cant wait for sunday!!

4. All the promotion codes these lovely ladies had provided for us! Also so much great advice no matter how specific or redundant the question it!!

5. My last "big" vacation was the first week of July that I spent it in Key West with my family! :smileyhappy:

MoreGun89

Such good stuff (the Hand Food) I keep a bottle in my desk at work and use it randomly throughout the day when I feel dry, my coworkers always comment that "something smells good".  It's kind of nice to have that nice refreshing peachy smell, especially on stressful days!  

Sad I don't get to use it today though, home sick :smileysad:

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

Aww! I have a small travel size and i have the large one!!! So no mater what i have one with me! :smileyvery-happy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh I love the S&G Hand Food, I bought it for my mom, and i tried it out and wow. Smells awesome! :smileyhappy:

JenBlush

Yess! I am so obsessed with them! I have their hand lotion, Body butter, shower gel, and the scrub! I just love smelling like that! if only they had a body splash!!

joeanne

Here goes:

1. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in Rose Infinite. Does anyone doubt that I LOVE it? (It's my first YSL lipstick!)

2. Exciting? Well, getting my 18 year old daughter ready to go off to college, then it's an empty nest for me and hubby!

3. I am quite ashamed to admit that I am totally hooked on watching One Tree Hill on Netflix. Made fun of my daughter watching it, saw a few minutes here and there, and against my better judgement, now could sit and watch all day.

4. I love Beauty Talk! I've learned so much, but I've gotta say, the listing of codes are like gold!

5.Have not been on a big vacation in way too long. We adopt older golden retrievers and so can't really get away. Soon, we're taking a break and then, who knows?

Spyski

Congrats at finally picking a YSL shade! 

joeanne

The first of many!

Titian06

(0) Hearts

@1930sbella - With #3, you're bringing back childhood memories!  All my friends and I watched Emergency and Adam-12 every week!  We couldn't wait to get to school the next day so we could talk about episode we just watched (remember, we didn't have computers/Internet, cell phones, texting, etc. back in the ancient 1970s).

Titian06

@arielaaaaaaaa - This is the first serum I've used.  Others were either too expensive, had ingredients lists a mile long, or had ingredients I wasn't willing to put on my face.  This is the first one that was, relatively speaking, reasonably priced and had acceptable ingredients.  I'm happy with it for what I'm looking for, which is to do something about the hyperpigmentation in my cystic acne scars.  The sun spots could be slightly more pigmented freckles rather than sun spots.  I've always had freckles, you just can't see them due to the redness and hyperpigmentation from 25ish years of cystic acne.  With the FAB serum, the redness is toning down and some of my freckles are showing up!  Who knew!  I'm definitely going to finish this bottle (I've been using it for a couple of weeks).  There's probably an 8 to 12 week supply in the bottle, but that's just a guess.

arielaaaaaaaa

That's so great you are having good luck with it. I'm looking to really lightening my hyperpigmentation, and will be adding this to my Loves, I hope you continue to see great results! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 97 replies
  • 159 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • ashhay
    • theramenlover