arielaaaaaaaa

Tuesday Morning questions!

Yayy for more questions, I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday by the way. I've been wanting to start at least one of these, So here it goes..

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?

2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share?

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately?

4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?

5. What was the last big vacation you went on?

1930sbella

Re: Tuesday Morning questions!

1. I purchased the Disney Jasmine rollerball. I love it!

2. We went up to a friends cabin and went swimming. My friends and I are going on a picnic and tonight my family and I are going to a movie in the park. Maybe not exciting, but really fun!

3. Emergency and Adam 12

4.  I learned a lot. I remember though, how impressed I was with how kind, helpful, encouraging, and respectful everyone was.

5. The last one we went on was to Illinois last November.

Titian06

1.  What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora?

- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Serum:  It's been very helpful with the hyperpigmentation in the pitted acne scars left behind by decades of cystic acne; it's been midly effective on the sun spots; and it seems to be helpful with the overall redness to my face.

- Stila CC Cream:  It's OK.  I don't like how it feels on.  I have combo skin.  It could just be for more normal to dry skin or maybe that's how hydrated skin is supposed to feel.  I don't know.  It looks very nice on my pasty white skin, though.

2.  Anything exciting happen recently?

I went to the dentist yesterday and got an awesome checkup.  It can't get more exciting than that!

3.  Hooked on any good TV shows lately?

Endeavour on PBS (this past Sunday was the last show for this year).  I'm with @nebel on waiting for Sherlock!

4.  What's one thing you're grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?

I've learned more about make-up and skin care since joining BT earlier this year than I have in my entire make-up/skin care life!  I think just learning about BT--and all of your adivce and reviews--is what I'm grateful for.

5.  What was the last big vacation you went on?

I usually do staycations.  I can't afford to go anywhere.

michmo

(0) Hearts

I love the FAB Radiance Serum.  Glad you are liking it too.

arielaaaaaaaa

Everytime i read your post on the FAB Radiance Serum you make me want to buy it!! If i don't have luck the the Origins kit i bought i will be looking into buying it!

brennn

1. The last things I purchased at Sephora were the YSL Glossy Stain in #10, the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #15 and the Dior Healthy Glow Bronzer in Sunset. I haven't tried the bronzer yet but I loooove the lip products.

2. I started medical school yesterday!

3. Pretty Little Liars is my guilty pleasure.  

4. I really appreciate everyone's knowledge of skincare & skincare ingredients. It's really helped me to find & read up on products that would be great for my skin type. 

5. I went to Mexico for 3 weeks to visit my family.

MoreGun89

1.  Glo Solo Kit, one full day of use, I'm seeing a slight difference.  My teeth are already super white, but, I like them uber white :smileytongue:

2. I started my own beauty blog yay!  So sorry for the absence lately.  To the curious, it's makeupandthemachine.

3. We're rewatching 3rd Rock from the Sun and The Munsters, loving it!

4.  How often to use face masks, very helpful :smileyhappy:

5.  Spring break we went to see my folks a few states away, we unfortunately don't get out too often :smileytongue:

Spyski

TL;DR <---love your section title :smileytongue:

MoreGun89

Thank you! I know when the reviews are long, sometimes it helps to just have the bullet points.  Anywho, back to our usual thread programming, I'm loving reading the responses to the questions here, and I don't want to hijack Arielaaaa...'s thread :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

I will definitely check out your blog :smileyhappy:

MoreGun89

Aww thanks!  It's still having trouble showing up in Google search, so it needs to be accessed manually at this point, so in the meantime you need to add the .com lol.  Working on it though, websites are surprisingly confusing when you aren't hosting on your own machine O.o

MoreGun89

And I figured it out after reading several walkthroughs and calling customer service.  Figured out that i was dumb and forgot to check a very simple and prominent button on the hosts website /facepalm, you can now find it via Google XD

arielaaaaaaaa

Awesome i found it!

kimmi1115

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?

I think it was the Naked Basics palette.  I absolutely love it!  I think it is leading to an addiction to matte shadows lol.

Nothing that I can think of.

Just my usual summer show: America's Got Talent!  

I have learned many things through this forum, and one of the first things was the importance of makeup brushes.  Bye bye sponge applicators! lol.  However, the best thing about the forum is the people on it.  They make up the best online family ever!

Probably to Myrtle Beach a few years ago, and it was my first trip with Lanndan as well.

janinebt

[ Edited ]

1. The last standout product I purchased was Bumble & Bumble's Tonic lotion...and yes I LOVE it.

2. I got a new tattoo over the past weekend. That's about it, overall my life has been pretty consistently mellow (no complains there).

3. Orange is the New Black is my summer obsession. If you have Netflix and like dramatic comedies I'd recommend it. I watched 8 episodes in just one day.

4. So many things! You guys are always bringing new things to the table.

5. I went to Kauai earlier this month! I love traveling, but don't get to do it nearly as much as I want to. I think my next upcoming adventures will be New York and Thailand. I've been having a burning desire to visit Thailand for a while now.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
MoreGun89

(0) Hearts

What tattoo did you get?  They're always so much fun :smileyvery-happy:

kenny

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer, this is my favorite summertime concealer. The stick form makes it very handy and quick to use, plus this lasts through almost anything.

I was able to perfect my French macarons this weekend!

Since it's summertime, not really.

To pay more attention to good skincare

I went visit my cousin's family in New Jersey and spent a few days in NYC.

rikkie

Oh my god, macarons! So hard to get right, so easy to eat them all at once!

LCResz

1. Ken Gen Do Gommage Spa Gel, liking it so far!

2. School starts up soon so looking forward to seeing my coworkers and kiddos.

3. I was loving Hannibal and Bates Motel, can't wait for them to come back! Over the summer it's mostly TNT and Lifetime fluff :smileywink:

4. I love learning about hidden promo codes and perks!

5. Just went on vacay with the hubby to Daytona and Orlando. We had a blast.

arielaaaaaaaa

I've been curious about the Spa Gel, Have you noticed any significant differences in your skin with it?

Spyski

I liked it at first, however when I did more research on it I quickly realized it wasn't little balls of dead skin cells coming off. The product was just designed to pile like that, and it does not seem to exfoliate my skin at all. How do I know this? Because the gel starts piling in my hands with just the slightest friction. It's been said it was a gimmick, and sadly it was in my eyes. The Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx™ Peeling Gel is the same :smileysad:

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh bummer, I've tried a product like that before and looked it up and it's just designed to do that. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 97 replies
  • 159 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • ashhay
    • theramenlover