arielaaaaaaaa

Tuesday Morning questions!

Yayy for more questions, I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday by the way. I've been wanting to start at least one of these, So here it goes..

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?

2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share?

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately?

4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?

5. What was the last big vacation you went on?

Spyski

Re: Tuesday Morning questions!

It was just one of those "I really want to love it" products. Oh well, I had to write something on here even if it was a negativity toward the product in case you went ahead and ordered it LOL

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Well i am glad you did share, I do like hearing the negative reviews about a product, and i don't think i'd be too impressed with the Spa Gel. 

ellevee09

1. Clarisonic Plus replacement brush heads. LOVE.

2. We finally completed our in-home gym sunday night.

3. RHWNJ + SOA is coming back!!!

4. I'm not the only one... :smileywink:

5. The last big vacay we visited was San Francisco

Spyski

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?

swfupload_232981284168434809.jpg

I received the Tan Without the Twinkle Kit last night and I love it! I hit the pan with Benefit's Hoola so decided to try the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil for a change and this was definitely a great buy since it came with a surprisingly good quality brush as well! Goes on more natural then the orangey toned Hoola and smells like chocolate! HelloOo, delicious! 

Yes, although it was exciting in a very bad way. I got stung multiple times last night by 7 paper wasps all over my lower body. Thank God I'm not allergic like my mom is or I wouldn't be writing this! I'm ok though :smileyhappy:

Dexter, Top Gear UK, and awaiting Breaking Bad to start! Oh, and has anybody watched Naked and Afraid? That is one strange survivalist show I tell ya!

4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?

There is so much I've learned since I joined last year, but mainly I think it comes down to trail 'n error with my skincare routine. I want to thank you guys for supporting this forum and keep'n at it! Sometimes it can change someone's life for the better. Just remember that.

Great Smoky Mountains last Fall. My boyfriend and I hiked up Mt. Leconte (15 miles roundtrip) and it was breathtaking! That was our first BIG hike and we're ready to do it again this October which I just booked our cabin last week (hence why I'm holding back on some Sephora purchases). It's definitely an upgrade since we stayed in a motel last time hehe Here's a picture: leconte.jpg

1930sbella

Yikes! How awful! Hope you get feeling better.

That happened to my dad and I last week. I uncovered a yellow jacket nest and my dad uncovered a hornets nest at the same time (bad timing).

Spyski

Thank you, and wow talk about bad timing! Ouchies

DoctorsMrs

@Spyski,  I'm so glad that you're okay. I hope the stings stop hurting soon. OUCH!

I didn't realize the Chocolate Soleil SMELLED like chocolate. Mine will arrive today. Can't wait! 

I'd love to do a big hike like that! So healthy and invigorating!

Spyski

Thanks DoctorsMrs! The itch is starting to kick in but its all good, I'm a trooper :smileywink:

Hope you enjoy the chocolate soleil as well!

arielaaaaaaaa

I love the TF Chocolate Soleil Bronzer!! I have watched Naked and Afraid, and i agree....WEIRD! Outside all naked like that, my first thought was, omg she needs SPF! OMG the scenery of the picture looks amazing!! Hope you have a great time in Oct.! :smileyhappy:

Spyski

Thank you! Haha that's what I was thinking about that show too, like holy crap damage to your skin like that isn't worth the reality tv show money or snake bites for that matter. 

arielaaaaaaaa

Lol definitely, But there was a really hott guy on one of the episodes. Wouldn't mind being paired up with him :smileywink: haha

nebel

Happy tuesday! love questions :smileyhappy:1) I got the Glamglow Cleansing Mask.  I love it very much :smileyhappy:

2) Today my husband is going to pick up our FINALLY FINISHED, mastered choral album.  It has been over a year in the making and it is amazing.  We're going to send it to the label tonight.  FINGERS CROSSED!

3) The only thing I'm currently watching are the new Arrested Development episodes. Other than that I'm waiting (not so) patiently for Doctor Who and Sherlock to come back on in November!

4) I've learned how wonderful, sweet, and helpful all the people in this community are!

5) I guess my honeymoon in 2009, to Costa Rica.  Since then, I've really only taken local or weekend trips.  We did spend a few days in Cape Cod last year which was lovely.

ashhay

Costa Rica is a lovely place!

DoctorsMrs

@nebel, I'm watching Arrested Development too. I've been home alone all morning and my thoughts are all in Ron Howard's voice.

jellybean917

A bar of L'Occitane soap in Milk. This is my favorite soap! I just needed some more :smileyhappy:

I hope I'm not jinxing it, but my fiance has a job interview coming up in the Boston area. [Background: we're long distance. I'm in Mass for grad school, he's still back in the Midwest, looking for jobs up here]

Haven't gotten hooked to anything new, but this summer I've been keeping up with Pretty Little Liars (guilty pleasure) and Dexter (omg so good).

4. What's one thing you're grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?

Hmm. Just one thing? I think I've learned a lot about specific ingredients in makeup/skincare items. Read the label!

My fiance and I went up to Maine in May. We did a lot of outdoorsy things, like hiking and canoeing. It was fun!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I hope he gets the job! My husband had an interview scheduled in Boston last fall but it was going to be rescheduled because of Hurricane Sandy and then he found the job he ended up taking instead. 

DoctorsMrs

@jellybean917-  I hope he gets the job. Fingers Crossed.

DoctorsMrs

I have packages arriving today!!! YAY!  The last new purchase that I actually used was Too Faced La Creme in Coral Fire. OMG- IT IS GORGEOUS

My Mom's cancer is officially in remission !!!!!! :smileyhappy:

Game of Thrones. I love it but I could live without all the s-x. I get embarrassed like a little kid.

4. What's one thing your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?

Sometimes you find great, kind people in the most unexpected places :smileyhappy:

Antigua this past Winter. It was a great escape from the cold weather. But why are there so many stray cats everywhere? Also- my luggage got lost coming home. I'm still sad about losing my LE Versace sunglasses and my Jimmy Choos.  Other than that it was great!

rikkie

Congratulations to your mom!! You all must be so relieved. :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

I love when i know i have packages coming that day, but i get so anxious, lol. Good news about your mom! But about losing your sunglasses, OMG! How terrible!!

DoctorsMrs

My UPS always comes soooo late in the day. The wait is painful.  LOL

Your comment made me laugh. Mom, or sunglasses, hmmmm, tough choice. haha. I KNOW you didn't mean it like that. It was just funny because obviously we all like having nice stuff. I'm still laughing.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 97 replies
  • 159 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • ashhay
    • theramenlover