Traveling Sephora Box #9 - 2013[ Edited ]
Since pipsqueek1582 so graciously offered her free items to us and there were enough items to start a box, we are officially opening Traveling Sephora Box #9 - 2013! I offered to help set up this thread with the rules and list of participants just to make it easier for everyone. I am calling this box #9 because box 7 split into 2 different boxes. The rules are basically the same as previous boxes which I borrowed (cut and pasted) from previous threads.
1. Please, NO DRUGSTORE items!
2. To keep things moving as quickly as possible, I'm requesting that people with U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY participate in this box. (I'm sorry Canadian BTers! )
3. Once the box comes back to pipsqueek1582, she will donate what is left to a worthy charity in her area.
4. If you do not see your name on this list from the previous thread, or would like to change your spot on the list, please post a request and send me a PM if you are able to swap with someone.
5. Please be aware that shipping costs may reach upwards of $17 if the TSB gets really full. Previous TSBs have used either the Priority Mail Flat Rate Medium or Large Box (comes out to $12.35 or $16.85 with tracking & shipping confirmation). If you are going to participate, please be prepared for the shipping costs!
Here is how it works:
Pipsqueek1582 will fill a box with products and send it through USPS to the next person on the list. They will go through the box, take what they want, add their own items in, then send it to the next person.
What you need to do:
1. Send a Personal Message to the person before you on the list with your mailing address right away so there's no delay in shipping.
2. Start collecting, sanitizing, and labeling your beauty goodies. Please label swatched & sanitized on a plastic bag or with a removable sticker instead of using a marker on the product.
3. Read through the Rules below to know what is allowed & what is not
☆ High-End products and items you got from subscription boxes
☆ All opened items must be labeled ("swatched", "opened", "tried/used"…)
☆ Fragrance if it's in a spray bottle (can be 1/2 used too) & must be wrapped
☆ Nail polish must be tightly closed & bubble wrapped/bagged/in a box
☆ Makeup as long as you've cleaned it with alcohol & it doesn't have big fingerprint marks/dents in it
☆ Mascara if it's sealed and/or has not been used
☆ Tools/Brushes/Cases/Bags as long as they are clean
☆ Anything that is sealed
☆ Skin care items in tubes & bottles Jars only allowed if it's sealed or unopened
☆ Items will be organized in bags by type. Make sure products are wrapped well so they won't leak or break & ruin everything else
☆ Keep non beauty related items to a minimum (please do not overload the box with makeup bags, cases, etc).
☆ every explodable/leakable item needs to be inside a plastic bag/ziplock
☹ Pre-made samples
☹ Drugstore items
☹ No USED items with wands, such as lip glosses, mascara, or concealers
☹ Heavily used items (except for perfume)
☹ Anything that might be considered unsanitary
☹ Taking more than you put in. Keep the Value of items equal
☹ Swatching items in the box
4 Do not keep the box for more than 3 days. (USPS does home pickup, so no EXCUSES! ) If you are traveling or something comes up, please let us know ASAP so we can move you down on the list.
5. Package things carefully and put in ziplock bags.
6. TRADE on or ABOVE the value of what you took.
7. Please include a tracking number. It makes it more fun anticipating your turn. Please post it and also send me a PM.
8. Post in a picture and/or text what you took and left (picture AND written description preferred).
9. Have fun and try some things you haven't tried before!
Please ask if you have anything that is questionable.
♥ No drama
♥ Be polite
♥ NO RESERVES (you may ask for people to TRY to include items. If it gets to you terriffic. If not, that's okay too)
If you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this.
Here is the list of participants:
Pipsqueek1582 (I'll start it ;-) sent 12/17
1. suddenlyforever - arrived 12/21, sent 12/23
2. wendyomgwar - arrived 12/24, sent 1/4
4. AznAngelLiz - arrived 1/6, sent 1/7
5. missey1973 - arrived 1/11, sent 1/13
6. ireneh - arrived 1/17, sent 1/21
7. bambina2011 - arrived 1/27, sent 1/30
8. beethousand - arrived 2/1, sent 2/3
10. bisoubisou - arrived 2/5, sent 2/6
11. killahbabe - arrived 2/8, sent 2/10
12. DesertRose0706 - arrived 2/12, sent 2/14
13. sbowden - arrived 2/19, sent 2/22
15. wingatprsct - arrived 2/24, sent 2/27
16. Erendira - arrived 3/3, sent 3/4
18. StraightRhodes - arrived 3/10, sent 3/13
20. jamielove - arrived 3/15, sent 4/19
23. pipsqueek1582, arrived 4/21
Happy Swapping to all!
Re: Traveling Sephora Box #9 - 2013[ Edited ]
What I added to the box:
(Everything is new and unused unless otherwise noted)
- Bare minerals multi wrinkle repair
- Boscia green tea blotting linens
- Hello Kitty nail polish in Minty
- Josie Maran argan oil
- Julep nail color in Glenda
- Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in nude
- Michael Kors EDP mini
- Murad blackhead remover
- Murad pore refining sealer
- Nars lipgloss in Turkish Delight
- Nars nail polish in Disco Inferno
- Philosophy miracle worker anti-aging retinoid eye repair
- Philosophy Peppermint Bark bath gel
- Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit (swatched)
- Sephora eyeshadow in Lime Green
- Sephora moisturizing bronzing body lotion
- Sephora nano eyeliner in Silver Green
- Sephora supreme cleansing foam
- Sephora dual end grab and go brush
- Smashbox eyeshadow in serpent (swatched)
- Smashbox photo finish luminizing foundation primer
- Stila color correcting cream in medium
- Urban Decay tinted moisturizer in Forcefield
Re: Traveling Sephora Box #9 - 2013
I'm honestly SHOCKED that the fabulous Bareminerals box will make it to me with all the space issues. Obviously I'm not a stingy jerk and wont take all of the shiny shadows, but the box itself will be living with me.
Re: Traveling Sephora Box #9 - 2013[ Edited ]
Sorry guys, I really couldn't part with a shiny box!!
haha, I'm sure nobody will mind if you took it, killahbabe :-P That will free up a LOT of space, especially since the 5 lotions are not in the box anymore either.