bcteagirl

Trans-Canadian Cosmetics Travelling Box/Train!!

[ Edited ]

New Canadian travelling box, with BNIB MAC etc!**CLOSED**

TRAIN ORDER (NEW)

* You must PM the person sending to you with your address now, don't wait until the box is near you!

** Remember posting tracking #'s in this thread is required!

*** Remember to take photos of what you take out and put into the box!

Ont:

1) Bcteagirl

2) KBmatthews: Arrived April 22nd Departed:  April 23

tracking#: 0103605000505393

3) MyUsername Sent to LovingLondon April 26th tracking number: 0289787000890910

4) LovingLondon: Arrived April 30th Dparted May 1st Tracking #: 0103107000377289

5) Ivyxox

Ont:

6) HappyGen (Switched orders of #5,6 due to new travel plans at station #5)

Sent on May 9th, tracking #  0103516000342768

BC:

7) Clemon: Arrived May 15th, Departed May 26, tracking number 0657131000458040

8) Heartsmyface: Arrived May 30th! Left June 2nd 0102872000370974

9) Deesa - Arrived June 6th! On the way again June 9th Tracking # 0649325000350317

AB:

10) Ditzcore: Arrived June 12th, Dept June 16th: 0285072000761365

Ont:

11) Firespinner: Arrived June 23rd Departed June 25th 0102517000379397

12) Yumst3r: Arrived June 30th! sent on July 2nd 0103181000351456

13) Mkimimi: Arrived July 6th, left July 8th

14) Yullz

15) Bcteagirl

Starting shortly, I would love to have a nice long train! This is a second round of a box, so there is a HUGE variety in here, so much great stuff (thank you previous participants!!). Very exciting to start a box that is such a great mix to start with. We had so much fun on the previous train (and it moved so fast!) that I know this will be great!

I would love to keep this train moving quickly, I am putting more stuff together/reorganizing it as we speak. If you want to officially be on the train, you do need to send a message with complete address to me! I am borrowing most of the rules from a previous train.

BY AGREEING TO PARTICIPATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE RULES!

****NO RESERVE****

****No Swatching items from the box****

****ITEMS THAT MAY BE INCLUDED****

ALL SEALED ITEMS are welcome, UNLESS sealed

NO: Nothing you dip your fingers in if opened NO opened mascara NO opened lip wands (the kind you dunk the wand in or things like stila lipglaze)

NOTHING THAT CAN'T BE CLEANED or SANITIZED

all cosmetic/skin care samples are fine

***Other: For full sized items, there is a strict one in one out policy for drug store items: ie: If you want to trade in a drug store item, you must be taking out a drug store item (Feel free to take out extra drug store items lol). This will ensure that this box is largely of higher quality cosmetics (While still allowing for some variety). There will be just a few drug store items per box

*** For new mascara, dip lip gloss, you must tape them up so they cannot be opened/swatched en route. Leave other lipstics/etc untapped so people can see the colours.

*Be polite *Don't keep the box longer than a few days (please try to keep the box moving in a timely manner)

*All packages must include a tracking number, Send me (@Bcteagirl) the tracking number.

*TRADE ON OR ABOVE the value of the item you took -don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them - One in/one out rule for any drugstore cosmetics (which are limited) -post in a picture and/or text what you took and left -package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

**YOU MUST have a tracking number for your package, and it must be posted here!

Once the train order is set, you need to PM the person who is sending to you your address right away, don't wait until the train is close to you!

Put a post here stating you want to participate, and PM me your name/address if you want in! :smileyhappy:

Edit: spacing lol

DitzCore

Re: Trans-Canadian Cosmetics Travelling Box/Train!!

Looks like you got some nice goodies Happygen! :smileyvery-happy:

happygen

Hello beauties!! :smileyhappy:

Okay so here it is… I want to say thanks again to bcteagirl for organizing this wonderful TSB, I really enjoyed myself tonight going through all the very nice stuff!! :smileyhappy:

And also, a special thank you to Ivy, who nicely added a little something separately for me to thank me for switching spots with her :smileyhappy: Thanks Ivy, it was really nice of you and I absolutely love the color of the gloss :smileyhappy:

And finally, thanks to everyone who participated in the train before me, the stuff is all really great! :smileyhappy: 

And to the ones after me on the list: I hope you enjoy as much as I did and that some of the stuff I am putting in will find new homes to be loved :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

So, here is what I was hoping to take out :smileyhappy:

IMG_7206.JPG

- Sephora makeup bag

- Sephora brush #70
- Stila Lipglaze
- 7 deluxe samples
- 5 foils

And here is what I was planning to put in :smileyhappy: Let me know if I should add anything else :smileyhappy:

IMG_7208.JPG

- Lancôme Cosmetic bag (new)
- Josie Maran Argan Love Your Skin Cleanse & Nourish to go (new)
- Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream (used once)
- Urban Decay Feminine Palette + Gloss (some colors used 3 times, the others were swatched, all colors sanitized – gloss is new)
- Lancôme Blush Subtil Sheer Amourôse (used once and sanitized)
- Lise Watier Satellite Bronzing Powder Soleil Doux (used 3 times and sanitized – the color in the middle looks more used but it happened when I was sanitizing it, I think I pressed too hard! Lol)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in Psychedelic Sister (used once and sharpened)
- Lise Watier Eye Shine Eyeliner in Bleu Azur (swatched)
- BareMinerals marvelous Moxie gloss in Rebel (opened to see the color, but is still new)
- BareMinerals Prime Time Primer Shadow in rose nectar (used once)
- Lise Watier Complexion Enhancer – Natural Radiant Effect in Abricot (used once)
- Lip Fusion XL Micro Collagen Lip Plump (new)
- Sephora Express cleansing wipes for travel (new)
- Variety of foils

Again, please let me know if I should be adding anything else :smileyhappy: If everything is fine, I should be able to ship it to Clemon tomorrow!! :smileyhappy:

bcteagirl

(0) Hearts

Great choices!!

kbmatthews

Looks great! Hope you had fun :smileyhappy:

happygen

(0) Hearts

Oh yes I did!! :smileyhappy:  This is so much fun!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

heartsmyface

Eeeeeeeep! I'm next after Clemon!!!!! Flails around in happiness! 

ivyxox

It is my pleasure sweetie <3 Glad to see the Sephora makeup bag has found a new home! Nice selection! I think it's great.

happygen

[ Edited ]

I forgot to mention that I have decided to add more larger/full size stuff even if they were not all new (either swatched or slightly used), since there is already a nice selection of deluxe samples in the box. I thought it was a good idea, but please do not hesitate if you find that I should be adding more deluxe samples or more new stuff. Thank you!! :smileyhappy:

heartsmyface

image.jpg

I am soooo eyeing that UD palette!!!! I have no problem with it! 

happygen

LOL :smileyhappy:  The cat is SO cute!!!!!!!  I think I couldn't say no to this cute little face!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: 

happygen

Yay!!  It looks like I will have a nice surprise waiting for me when I get home from work!!! It already says it was delivered to my community mailbox!! Wooooohoooooooooo!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

I will keep you posted lovelies :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

kbmatthews

I'm excited to see what you pick out!

happygen

I am already done with picking goodies :smileyhappy:  Now I just need to prepare what I am putting in and take pictures :smileyhappy:

Will be back soon  :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

Can't wait to see what you have picked out :smileyvery-happy:

ivyxox

I literally shipped out of the box 24 hours ago! Fastest shipping EVER!

ivyxox

The box is on its way to happygen! It is quite heavy and weighs 5.6 kg. The track number is 0102603000840736. 

waited at the post office for half an hour and got so frustrated :smileysad: Then a starbucks employee offered me a sample of mocha frap totally made my day! Have fun with the box everyone!

bcteagirl

Thank you Ivy, that was fast! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

kbmatthews

Hope you had fun! That's a long wait though :smileysad: boo!

heartsmyface

That's a long wait! I guess it must be extra busy cause people are mailing stuff for Mother's Day. I love when life throws little unexpected treats my way! 

ivyxox

FYI, I removed the MAC cleansing oil from the box because I'm worried it's going to spill again even though I wiped out all the oil on the bottle. I cleaned the Nude face oil as well and wrapped it up with plastic wrap.

Ps. The bottle might smell like tea tree oil because of the anti-bacterial cleaner I used :smileytongue:

If anyone wants to try a cleansing oil, I have included one from NUDE :smileyhappy:

bcteagirl

(0) Hearts

You made the right decision.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 276 replies
  • 343 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • mkimimi
    • ivyxox
    • lovebaking123