drrragon

To our university students: good luck on final exams!!!

That's all, lol.  Hopefully people aren't getting too stressed out!  

Are you planning on a nice haul after exams as a pick-me-up??

bittersweet86

Re: To our university students: good luck on final exams!!!

My cat has a really taste for knowledge

Sorry just had to post this here with the funny cat images ^_^

lylysa

(0) Hearts

This book...it tastes like delicious words...

It would be funnier if it was a cook book!

kenny

I actually finished just over a week ago and just started my spring term (maybe my term is different in Canada?) I definitely had an after exam haul, but it was from the drugstore. I have always mostly shopped mid or high end brands since I've had many bad experience with drugstore brands before, but now I'm just finding drug store brands have been upping quality and in Canada we're getting some of the better brands.

I got Revlon Colorstay foundation, Wet'n'Wild 8pan eyeshadow palette (comfort zone), NYX jumbo eye pencils, Hard Candy primer.

kissXmakeup

Yay!! I was just going to post something similar (: I only have 3 weeks left!! So exciting. I haven't been working too much, so no hauls just yet, but I got a message from work saying that starting the day after I graduate, I will be scheduled 5 days a week. Which is great because then I can shop again! 

EmilyDoer

Best of luck to you as well! 

Spoiler

kd006

These last 2 weeks of the semester are literally killing me. I pulled 4 all nighters last week to finish papers.. (I hate professors who cram every big assignment of the semester to the last 3 weeks). I have 2 papers for a writing class to finish, which are almost done now. I have editing to do on 3 papers before I hand them in by the 12th, I have to watch a movie and write a 5 page paper on that (What is with all the papers... ahh!) and exams to study for (finals are next week). And if I have time, I want to do an extra credit paper for biology.. Good lord I have my work cut out for me. After exams I am DEFINITELY going on a shopping spree.. It will feel like such a weight off my shoulders. Any suggestions for things to buy anyone?? Possibly limited edition items.?

brennn

Yikes, what a work load! Good luck with all of your term papers & exams. 

The Pierre Hardy Blushes from NARS in Boys Don't Cry and Rotunde look absolutely amazing as well as the nail varnish duo in  Ethno Run. 

prettyinpa

Yep. rock those books!  Hope you all ace your projects and can get on to the serious business of summer fun and relaxation. Be sure to slap on some SPF and think summer thoughts while lazing around the pool/beach!

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

-

prettyinpa

I'm only trying to save everyone else here from the anxiety and aggravation of having suspicious moles removed, then having to wait for the biopsy to hear it's "pre-cancerous". That's so scary, like what if I had waited a bit longer? Been there, done that.

Plus the scars are no fun. I'm sorry, I'll stop, probably everyone is really sick of it!

crayzeeRN

I've also had this scare and completely understand. SPF 45 from head to toe for me. I nag my family and friends as well- hopefully they understand that we do it because we love them, and not to be annoying.

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

--

prettyinpa

Sometimes I feel like someone's mother! SPF this, SPF that, nag, nag.

I actually have to put SPF on my dog (my fur-kid) since he gets a sunburn on his pink nose and then it peels and looks awful. :smileysad:

katie1724

I'm right there with you! I think people who know me get sick of my "You'll be sorry!" sunscreen lectures, but it needs to be said! Good for you for putting sunscreen on your dog -- dogs get sunburned, too!

ChicDabbler

Lol, I'm still alive, no worries, just come here for a peek occasionally. 2 exams Tues, 1 proj due Wed, 1 proj due Thurs, and a school wide BBQ I'm helping to organize on Fri. Looks like not much sleep, any tips on staying awake or pulling all nighters without caffine appreciated, lol.

crayzeeRN

No caffeine?? Coffee is nectar of the gods to me...

ChicDabbler

Caffeine actually makes me sleepier, so no go. =/

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

Caffeine makes me sleepy too, especially in the AM. Then if I drink coffee or tea in the evening, I'm up all night. Go figure.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Same here, something about coffee and tea just makes me want to curl up.

The only time caffeine plays any energizing role is when it's on an empty stomach super early and normally from an energy drink.

Monster Cuba Limas are sooooo good, I like the pink Rock Star too!

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

I have coffee everytime I have school, which is Tuesdays and Thursdays. Its become a routine :smileytongue: I always get the Caramel frapp with whipped cream & extra caramel; my boyfriend says it isn't coffee, but coffee flavored sugar! haha But it makes me happy in the morning!

crayzeeRN

I have an equal weakness for frappucinos! My favorites are the mocha, hazelnut, and vanilla spice. I was really bummed to find out that the vanilla spice frapp was only for the holidays!

We have a starbucks inside my hospital (basically right down the hallway from the ER) and we always make a trip down at 11:30 pm before it closes! Definitely have an addiction. First step is admitting you have a problem? :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 61 replies
  • 133 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • melisa16
    • lowrah