lilahtov

To my fellow students on BT: Good Luck!!!!

I just wanted to wish everyone here on BT who is a student--at any stage in their academic career--a big GOOD LUCK on finals, and Happy Holidays to you and yours :smileyhappy:

My boyfriend reminded me earlier today: 50 minutes of studying, 10 minutes of break, and repeat. That's the best ratio, apparently. My ten minute break is just about up, so, back to studying I go!

Hugs to all of you and don't forget to eat before your tests! <3

Londonlover101

Re: To my fellow students on BT: Good Luck!!!!

(0) Hearts

yay thankyou, that is very kind!

ShinyMagpie

If all else fails you can just blame it on the dog. :smileyhappy:

1522242_618392281579140_378176023_n.jpg

pipsqueek1582

(0) Hearts

Thanks you so much for that! Happy to say I've completed yet another semester with straight A's! Two more to go til I graduate! Best of luck to you too...and everyone else struggling through this time of the year!

charpic

Thank you for the encouragement >.<  I've been studying APUSH all day when bam, Sephora hit me like a truck.  I just need a push to get me back on track...

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

GO STUDY!! haha :smileywink:

mpolansky

Anyone still going strong studying? Going to be a long night for me :smileysad: thinking of the rest of you guys!

bmpnyc

i've got at least two more hours left! good luck to everyone-- home stretch!! 

mpolansky

Good luck!!! <3 <3 <3

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

Still up over here!!

glossyguru

All of you college students are lucking out, getting your finals out of the way before break! My semester exams don't start until January 14th, which is like a week after we get back from break.

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

I feel for you--I dealt with that exams schedule all throughout high school. It sucks, but at least you can study in your own room, in our own bed!

jenpred

Thank you lilahtov!  I literally pulled an all-nighter last night writing a paper, but I can confidently say the hard part is over! 3 finals down, 2 more to go! yipee!

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

Ah, yes, all nighters. My biological clock has been messed up for so long I can't go to bed early if I tried!

ace2021

I saw this at such a great time. I have my last final and a paper due tomorrow. I don't understand why a teacher would assign a paper in addition to a written final in a 100 level course. My higher level courses are easier than this. 

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

Sometimes, I feel like some teachers (not all of them!!) become teachers because they want to feed some sadistic innermost tendency they've been fostering for a while. I know that's an awful thing to say, but...I have reason to believe there's some truth in it!! Haha.

kellsmuneoka

My last final is tomorrow! Sadly it's math :smileysad: something I stuggle with. good luck too thanks x

ChicDabbler

I love math! Or I did all the way up to matrices/linear algebra, sorry but eigen vector/values are so not my type. I do know math/calc jokes, altho half of them are pick up lines.....(that should never see the light of day, as some of my friends informed me when I showed them, lol).

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Ugh, linear algebra was my stopping point too. My professor would always pick on me. He really made me hate math after that :smileysad:

lilahtov

Don't you hate people like that?!

I love computer science, but obviously I'm limited by my...um, limited math knowledge. Still, I once wanted to complete a project for extra credit to prove to myself that I could do it. I asked for guidance at one point, and my teacher knew I wasn't a math genius. He basically told me that I would probably fail because of it--and that I should probably not even try! Some teacher, right?!

Anyway, I guess that was the push I needed--I was the only one in my class to successfully complete the project, if only so I could give a gargantuan F U to my prof. in my head! :smileyvery-happy:

jellybean917

Yes! Best moment ever when you can prove someone wrong like that.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 41 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • spoiledbrat
    • marydiva
    • ChicDabbler
    • lilmissmodel14
    • ace2021