spacesuit

Thursday questions

Happy Thursday everyone!

1. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

2. How fast does your hair grow?

3. Are you a cat person, a dog person, both?

4. Have you ever had surgery and if so, what for?

5. Favorite flavor of ice cream?

1. I'm a fan of the classic pancakes, bacon, and hashbrowns combo. One of my friends makes incredible blueberry pancakes.

2. My hair grows pretty fast, about 3/4 of an inch per month.

3. I am a cat person but I love dogs too!

4. I've had some teeth removed and I've had a (benign) growth removed from one of my feet.

5. I like most ice cream but my all-time favorite is the classic mint chocolate chip.

beautylovingirl

Re: Thursday questions

(0) Hearts

1. Usually some kind of Fruit

2. Too Fast

3.Dog

4. I 've had a few for endometriosis & ovarian cyst

5. Chocolate Chip

annekevdb

(0) Hearts

.1.  What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?   Decaf coffee with sugar and a ton of fake creamer. I think most "real" coffee drinkers gag at the thought. I love it and it gives me a little sugar rush in the morning. Mostly I don't eat breakfast though. I have to get up painfully early for work and when I get to work I am extremely busy - so no breakfast. 
2. How fast does your hair grow? so sloooowly. 
3. Are you a cat person, a dog person, both? I've never had a dog, but I want one. I have 3 cats. I am (maybe) a both. 
4. Have you ever had surgery and if so, what for? Many - 3 on the knees, two to have babies, and misc other stuff here and there - a bunch. 
5. Favorite flavor of ice cream? The list of flavors I don't like would be easier. I don't like ones w/ cherries in it. Thats about it. 

tinaaz

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

1. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I love scrambled eggs with pastries, but I don't get that very often :smileyhappy: Waffles or pancakes are great too.

2. How fast does your hair grow? I'd say medium. It's really long though, so I don't notice growth as much.

3. Are you a cat person, a dog person, both? Probably more of a cat person, but I like dogs too.

4. Have you ever had surgery and if so, what for? I've had one tooth pulled and some stitches, if that counts. I fractured my foot a few years ago, but thankfully it didn't require surgery.'

5. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Wow, that's hard! An ice cream shop near my house makes the most delicious key lime pie ice cream, so that's probably my favorite. I also love their pumpkin-gingersnap ice cream. Both of those are seasonal, though :smileysad: Also, my dad makes homemade black raspberry ice cream with the black raspberries that he grows, and that is SO GOOD!

lovebaking123

(0) Hearts

1. Oatmeal! It's so yummy with fruit.

2. My hair grows at a medium rate because it's wavy. I usually get it cut about every 4 -6 months. 

3. I like both, but I feel like a cat would be less work but a dog would be more fun.

4. Does stitches count? 

5. Peanut butter chocolate or cookie dough <3

jenpred

(0) Hearts

1. Hands down, my favorite breakfast is the classic bacon, eggs, hash browns, and pancakes combo. Yum!

2. I usually wear my hair up, so I don't really notice how fast/slow it grows :-/

3. Both! I have 4 dogs and 1 cat, but there is a special place in my heart for my cat. She's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen!

4. No, but I plan on removing my bottom wisdom teeth sometime this year or early next year.

5. Mango pineapple :smileyhappy:

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

I've never had mango pineapple ice cream. That sounds delicious! :smileyhappy:

jennjenn123

(0) Hearts

1.  Apple turnover.  Lately it's been a chocolate covered donut, but I ate the last one yesterday.  I probably won't have any more until Thanksgiving.

2. Pretty fast.  At least a half in per month.

3.  I love both, but I'm allergic to cats. 

4.  I had all 4 wisdom teeth cut out.

5.  The best ice cream I've ever eaten was the strawberry ice cream I made myself.

miabt

Theres a spot nearby my house that has these amazing Crab Melts & they are my absolute favorite!!  Other than that, bacon & rice :smileyhappy:  

Pretty quickly actually!  Last winter (January-ish) I cut my hair pretty short (like to my ears) & even with regular haircuts every 2-3 months, its grown out to my bra strap.  I anticipate that it will gain another 3 inches by the holidays :smileyhappy:

Dog.  They're so loving & smile when they see you.  I've never been a cat person bc their claws scared me... I'm also highly allergic to cats :smileysad:

The closest I've had to surgery is giving birth to my girls <3

Strawberry!  I also love mocha almond fudge & a special creation my local ice creamery makes called "coffee cookie crumble"... its DEEE-LISH!!

xo, Mia

bisoubisou

(0) Hearts

1. Definitely a fan of the classic bacon and eggs, but with challah french toast!

2. I feel like my hair grows so slowly. It's hard to tell because it's very curly and I don't really see the full length until it's straightened

3. I used to be a dog person, but I've switched ever since I've lived on my own. Cats are so much easier to keep in apartments

4. Nope!

5. This is a tough one. Probably Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Happy Thursday to you too, spacesuit :smileyhappy:

Breakfast is my favorite! I'm always happy to have an egg sandwich: egg whites with American cheese on buttered gluten-free bread.

Not fast enough. I feel like I've been growing out my bangs foreverrr!

Dog person

I've had oral surgery. Before getting braces they had to pull 7 teeth plus a big chunk of calcium.

Graeter's Vanilla

jrperk

(0) Hearts

1.Definitely a good smoothie. I go for a strawberry whey protein, almond milk,and a banana

2.About half an inch per month

3.BOTH

4.Nope

5.My absolute favorite is vanilla soft serve with cherry dip.OMG!

daisydaisies

(0) Hearts

1. Smoothies - vanilla protein powder and berries or fruit. I know this doesn't sound very tasty, but it really is! Especially if you use good fruit (I like strawberries the best) and a decent whey protein with natural vanilla flavour. Plus, it's filling.

2. Slowly, sadly!

3. Dogs, 100%. I don't dislike cats, though.

4. Nada.

5. I like anything fruity. I like sorbets more than I like ice cream.

LCResz

(0) Hearts

1. Pan tostado con mantequilla (Cuban bread toasted on an iron type thing with butter, yummmmmm!)

2. It grows at a normal rate, about 1/2 inch a month, every two years I donate 12" to Locks of Love like clockwork.

3. Neither

4. Nope

5. Coffee!

melisa16

(0) Hearts

1. Breakfast is usually my favorite meal in general. 
My go to choices are greek yogurt, with protein powder, with cinnamon raisin granola or two natural wheat waffles with peanut butter and unsweetened coconut flakes.

Or overnight oats in a jar!

2, My hair grows pretty fast if I am not putting excessive amounts of heat on it.

3. More of a dog person for sure

4. Never had surgery, knock on wood.

5. Favorite flavor would probably be chocolate chip cookie dough :smileyvery-happy:

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

1. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? eggs, buttered toast and a cup of tea...but I only eat that on weekends when I actually have time to make that kind of breakfast!
2. How fast does your hair grow? snail's pace :smileysad: but I take biotin to help it grow a little faster
3. Are you a cat person, a dog person, both? Neither! I don't really like dogs/am kind of scared of them...I like cats, but am crazy allergic to them.
4. Have you ever had surgery and if so, what for? nope, well, unless you count getting wisdom teeth removed. I was awake for the procedure..it was the worst!! :smileysad:
5. Favorite flavor of ice cream? I'm not that crazy about ice cream, actually! But I'd say chocolate, I guess.

carolang

Vitatops chocolate muffins haha they are delicious.

Pretty fast. I should probably measure the growth and determine the rate (fading demi but can still see the line a little). NERD status!

Both, but I prefer no animals. I live in an apartment and have no time for them right now. I figured I would wait until I had children to beg for a cat or dog :smileywink:

No, but I work in the OR so I get to see spine surgeries and brain surgeries every week. I have one wisdom tooth that just grew in... the dentist is going to try to convince me to get it removed but I am going to refuse! Haha it came in nice so hopefully I don't have to... :smileysad:

DULCE DE LECHE!! But specifically I love B&J Americone Dream. Anything with caramel, really.

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

1.) i love french toast and waffles, and those little cuban cheese pastries...yum :smileyhappy:

2.) REALLY SUPER INCREDIBLY SLOW, i cut it into a bob maybe 4 years ago, and its JUST under my **bleep** right now, i have no idea why.

3.) i love playing with cats, but i couldnt imagine having one, i love my dogs :smileyhappy:

4.) I've never gone through surgery, but i know i have to get my wisdom teeth out soon -.-

5.) Vanilla with hot fudge :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]

1.  LIQUID breakfast; coffee or a magners/mimosa if it's the weekend :smileytongue:

Fruit, oatmeal with chia seeds, or when I'm hungover a grilled ham & cheese on an everything bagel. 

2. Quite fast, but I eat right, take my vitamins & massage my scalp nightly. 

3. DOG. Sorry to the cat people out there, but they are shady, can't trust them & jump all over everything. 

4. Can't say I have. 

5. Way too many; I like black cherry, cookie dough, smurf, espresso, & right now Apple pie/cinnamon apple or pumpkin... all the local creameries get apples & pumpkins from farmers & make the most delicious variations. 

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

1. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? eggs and potatoes or bacon and eggs
2. How fast does your hair grow? super fast
3. Are you a cat person, a dog person, both? both but i favor dogs (i may be a little biased since i have the cutest beast ever! lol)
4. Have you ever had surgery and if so, what for? yes to remove a tumor from my breast
5. Favorite flavor of ice cream? ben and jerry's cherry garcia- yummmmmmmmmm

lissay

1. Bacon Egg and Cheese Taquito

2.  Super Slow Speed

3. Dogs!!!!!!

4. Gallbladder Surgery

5. Chocolate Chip Mint

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies