LCResz

Thursday questions :)

1. A beauty/fashion trend you love.

2. A beauty/fashion trend you hope goes away soon.

3. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

4. A product you would love to own if money were no object.

5. Movie you can watch over and over again.

1. I like the accent nail trend, some people really go all out!

2. The short skirt/booty shorts with a long sheer overlay, I just don't get it.

3. About 20, most are gifts from my sister who tries desperately to make me more girly.

4. I want to see if La Mer cream is as amazing as all the stars claim.

5. The Princess Bride, my friends and I can quote it verbatim.

staringatstars

Re: Thursday questions :)

1. Really still love a bold, printed tailored pant

2. Either cheeky shorts (unclassy and just a no) or wearing bralettes as just a shirt (again, just no. stop.)

3. TMTC, but probably around 60

4. A celine bag! I love the structure to them and the size.

5. The Shawshank Redemption

pinkonyx

seems like everyone can agree cheeky shorts are BLAH!

annonymous1

I just wanted to add for fashion, i'm really loving the headchains right now that everyone is wearing!

DTalksAll

Oh my gosh yes! I just purchase one from ASOS, it has to clips connected with a chain that you put under a bun. So cute! 

annonymous1

yes! i got one from icing by claires actually its like gold and has a little hamsa that hangs in the front of your face, too cute

LCResz

Oooh! another fashion trend I do not want to see is underbutt, you know, shorts that are so short that butt is sticking out of the bottom of your glorified denim underwear. My heart breaks when I see young girls showing off all their goods like that.

I am not a prude, bikinis do not offend me at all, but there's a time and a place for that look and at the mall food court is not one of those places. Plus, it seems unhygienic, like they need to put toilet seat covers everywhere they sit.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

"glorified denim underwear" 

Ahahahaha this made me laugh so hard. Best description of this awful trend. I agree about the toilet seat covers too.

Apocalyptica

1. A beauty/fashion trend you love. I guess the red lip. I tend to just kind of do my own thing but I love the look of a red lip. :smileyhappy:

2. A beauty/fashion trend you hope goes away soon. Super short shorts. Sorry but I can't stand when girls let their butts hang out in public.

3. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I own 5 but only regularly wear 1! Weird for a girl to say, I know...

4. A product you would love to own if money were no object. Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation. Maybe after Christmas I will finally be able to afford it.

5. Movie you can watch over and over again. Nightmare Before Christmas!<3

dianabt

Thursday!

1. I love ombre lips and headband chains/necklaces! I cant pull either one off but they look great. :smileyhappy:

2. Fashion trend that needs to go away asap is the saggy skinny pants/harem pants. Not cute on anyone in any size.

3. I own too many to count but just wear a few favorites.

4. My own at home laser lipo machine? Does that even exist? LOL

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
melissabt

(0) Hearts

They have leggings for me! Called 'meggings' ahh

<3 Melissa
jellybean917

Fashion: Vintage silhouettes (1940's/50's mostly). I'm an hourglass, and a lot of today's trends don't work on me.

Beauty: cat eye. meow!

Fashion: Leggings...especially cheap (see-through) leggings.

Beauty: raccoon eyes. I thought this was over, but girls are still putting on way too much eyeliner.

~75

I'd love to try La Mer cream as well, or anything by SK-II.

Clue! It's so funny, great cast.

LCResz

(0) Hearts

Growing up I had the biggest crush on Tim Curry, I would watch The Worst Witch over and over just for him. Sigh.

Luxeface86

For fashion, I am loving the flowy, two pockets on the front blouses. Love them! Have quite a few... and as for beauty, I LOVE the natural look. It's what I've always tended to go for anyway, but all of these newer tinted moisturizers and BB creams really help me achieve the look I've been going for.

The mom butt cut off shorts. I don't think they look good on ANYONE. They are ridiculously high waisted and I don't think they flatter anyone. Not a fan at all. Beauty wise, I guess I feel like false lashes are gorgeous, but I've always saw them as more of a special occasion beauty look and I see girls wearing them on the daily and to me, that's too much.

I don't actually know... as I've never counted? But when I moved, they filled two large garbage bags. Yes, too many.

Sisley Express Flower Gel... sounds so nice and luxurious. But pretty much anything from Sisley does. 

Zoolander. Dumbest and best movie ever. 

clarks18

Ha YES!  Both of those pictures.  The girls in those picutres are beautiful but those pants/shorts still are unflattering. 

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]

1. Beauty: Braids-all forms of them, ombre everyhting, accent nails, winged liner. 

Fashion: Fun bras with see through or off the shoulder tops. Bright colors, prints... It's an easy way to dress up a boring T-shirt & Jeans. Wedges- dressy, sparkly, comfortable wedges. 

2. Fashion: leggings with short tops. Don't get my wrong, I practically live in my lulus & hues, but I always wear them with a longer sweater/shirt & in the winter paired with uggs mmmm so comfy! There's a way of making comfortable clothes look chic & a way of making them look trashy. 

Beauty: Spider lashes

3. A lot, mostly flip flops, wedges & Uggs. I have a ton of heels always hoping they'll be comfortable, but they just collect dust

4. Hmmm Beauty products I tend to save up for if it's something I really want. Fashion, more purses. I collect high-end bags & take really good care of them. I still have a Fendi my mom gave me for HS graduation (12 years ago) in perfect condition. 

5. Nemo, Elf, How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days. I'm not a big movie buff 

clarks18

I am referring to the ones that go way way up.  I know there are different rises in jeans like mid, full, high, and natural.  I have a few of those myself.  I think that ones that look ridiculous are the ones with like a 15 inch zipper, those do not flatter anyone. 

tashalicious

yes , they flatten the booty, lol

annonymous1

rsaor300_raspberry.jpg

something like this i think are what me and you are talking about lol

Spyski

What is she gonna use that huge zipper for? She's not a man going to the restroom! Jeez those are u-g-l-y

kalex

[ Edited ]

Fashion - Stripes!  I have so many striped shirts and sweaters that it's absurd.  Beauty - Fancy nails.  I can't do it because my polish typically chips on day two and it'd be a waste of time, but I always admire art on other people's nails.

Fashion - It's not so much of trend as a faux pas, but bra straps showing.  If you're wearing a racerback tank - wear a racerback bra.  A strapless top - then a strapless bra.  Beauty - Super bright shadows. I think they look ridiculous no matter who's wearing them.

Approximately 60.  I lost count going through the pile in my closet.

A classic Chanel 2.55

Gone With the Wind and 80's Classics (The Breakfast Club, Goonies etc)

pinkonyx

YES ! i hate bra straps showing, It really can make a 100 dollar dress look like its a 5 dollar dress. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 83 replies
  • 174 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • nathaliew
    • ashhay
    • wendyomgwar