DTalksAll

Thursday Questions

Wow, I can't believe it's Thursday already... Don't you love 4 day work weeks?!?!

1. Have you had a Fall food/drink yet?

2. Are you're leaves changing? 

3. Are you already using your fall makeup items?

4. What Fall/Winter collection are you drooling over the most? 

1. Almost... saw pumpkin ice cream on Monday & was this close to getting a pumpkin latte yesterday, but I ended up going with my usual dbl shoot espresso 

2. Starting too & it was 80* yesterday yet there was a crispness to the air that forced me to leave the house in leggings & a T-Shirt

3. I will be purchasing a darker YSL glossy stain this weekend :smileytongue: 

4. That Chanel palette or the Guerlain. 

miabt

Re: Thursday Questions

(0) Hearts

Ohh my, the Pumpkin Spice Latte <3  I also discovered a ton of other pumpkin based goodies (ice cream, cheese rolls, creamers) last fall at the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival.  Soooo yummy!  I've also found a new love in the Starbucks Chocolate Chai Tea Latte.  AHHMAZING.
2. Are you're leaves changing?

No quite.  Its still fairly green outside, here in the Bay Area.  In fact, the weather is expected to  be in the 90s this weekend... definitely not FALL yet!!

Golds, browns & purples.  To be honest, I never truly stopped using them!

I love all of the new Sephora Fav Box Sets <3  I'm looking forward to the special sets that brands put together.  Urban Decay always has a few good ones, and I heard buzz about a couple Boscia products that will be making appearances :smileywink:

xo, Mia

JenJenz

(0) Hearts

1. Yes, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte...I'm totally addicted!

2. I have no idea, it's been 100+ degrees where I live lately so I try to avoid being outside, lol!

3. Yep and I'm loving it! :smileyhappy: 

4. Any of the holiday favorites/sampler sets

mpolansky

1. Yes! Surprised my cousin with a pumpkin spice latte for her and I in between classes. We're both obsessed with anything pumpkin flavored.

2. Honestly don't know! I live smack in the middle of the city so trees are few and far between...and when I do see them I haven't taken the time to enjoy them. Shame!

3. Yes and no. Already switched out blushes and lippies to fall colors. Holding out on bringing out my heavier/more moisturizing foundations and moisturizers until it actually starts to get colder (that's when my skin begins to dry).

4. Don't think this counts as a fall/winter collection but I'm drooling over the new Sephora Favorites - Give Me More Lip. I keep telling myself I don't need more lippies. So hard to resist!

Titian06

(0) Hearts

1.  Have you had a Fall food/drink yet?

No.  It's only the beginning of September!

2.  Are you're leaves changing?

No.  Our rainfall is 6"+ below normal, so the really dry leaves have been falling like crazy the past week or two.

3.  Are you already using your fall makeup items?

No.  I pretty much use the same make-up all year 'round.

4.  What Fall/Winter collection are you drooling over the most?

Don't think I've seen any Fall/Winter collections.

LCResz

(0) Hearts

1. Not yet, but I usually don't get into the autumnal mood until about October.

2. Leaves? Oh, you mean palm fronds! They don't really turn pretty colors :smileysad:

3. Been rocking OCC lip tar and nail polish in Black Dahlia, it works as a fall color.

4. None, I just trawl the sales page and wait for things to get cheap!

roxystar4

1. no

2. yes. some are falling to the ground already

3. yes! just picked up a few more today (some orange nail polish)

4. looking forward to seeing what Tarte has this winter

BeautyJunkie325

1. Have you had a Fall food/drink yet?  Nope - can't wait to make my first batch of pumpkin bread.
2. Are you're leaves changing?  Not yet.  
3. Are you already using your fall makeup items?  Nope - Typically don't switch over until October 1.
4. What Fall/Winter collection are you drooling over the most?  Nars & Georgio Armani

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Send me some pumpkin bread please! I am so NOT a baker, but love pumpkin bread. 

BeautyJunkie325

Pumpkin bread is my absolute favorite fall baking tradition.  There is something about the smell of the bread baking.  mmmmmm.

This year for the holidays I am going to try Ginger-doodles or Snicker-snaps.  It is a mix of a ginger snap & a snickerdoodle.  I ran across the recipe on Pinterest and decided that needed to be a new holiday tradition. :smileytongue:

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Say what?!?! Peanut butter & ginger mmmm. Ok make me a batch & I'll send you the money to over night it, then tell my BF I baked all day for him :smileytongue: (Don't worry, he won't buy it LOL) 

GGrace

(0) Hearts

1. Have you had a Fall food/drink yet? not yet but I'm sure I will soon
2. Are you're leaves changing? not in California 
3. Are you already using your fall makeup items? yep, love those colors
4. What Fall/Winter collection are you drooling over the most? I'm trying to avoid the collections this year to save money so I havent looked

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

1 not yet

2. no still green

3. i'm actually still working on purchasing my fall makeups

4.  i really want the Nars soulshine palette

nebel

(0) Hearts

I think I would have had a nervous breakdown if this week hadn't been a shorter one!!!  Most of my co-workers have been on vacation last week or this week, so for those of us who remain things have been... stressful!

1) I don't think so! I like apple cider but i'm not a huge fan of pumpkin stuff.

2) Not yet... but i'm excited for them to start!

3) oh yes.  Burgundy lips are a must :smileyhappy:

4) I cannot wait to see more reviews of holiday collections!!!!  There isn't anything yet that has caught my eye.

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

4 day work weeks are nice, yup.

1. Do hazelnut Frappuccinos count? It's 100° where I live too. :smileysad:

2. I don't have leaves :smileytongue:

3. Definitely not. I am using crazy amounts of a/c though.

4. I haven't even seen any in person yet. All of the stores are still doing end of summer & back to school stuff. No fall pretties yet. :smileysad:

jenpred

Fun questions!

1. Nope...it's over 100 degrees where I live :smileysad:. It usually starts to cool off around November.

2. Yup - from green to dry LOL!

3. Haven't started yet! I can barely wait when it's below 80 degrees to wear my plums and berries!

4. Chanel, Guerlain, or UD!

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

1. Nope haven't had any Fall food or drink yet, but I reallllly want to get a spiced pumpkin latte and pumpkin muffin (with cream cheese filling) from Starbucks... mmmmmm That is when fall has arrived lol

2.Not really, - at least if it is its not noticeable. It'll happen all at once - gotta love fall in canada.

3.Nope, not yet.havent bought any new fall items either, also my birthday marks the calender end of summer/beginning of fall so maybe then lol.

4.Saw a Vice 2 palette picture that Urban Decay is releasing in the fall i think? And it looks gorgeous!

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Not yet but I love pumpkin-anything

2. Are your leaves changing?
Nope - they barely change.maybe in December?
Been changing my nail polish from pink/coral to more red/brown

Chanel Holiday collection

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

1. Well well, right on time. I just had a Coconut curry noodles bowl (with pork and kimchi). As much as I'm clinging onto the summer fruits by teeth and nails, my tastebuds have started to switch.

2. Are you're leaves changing? not yet. Doooooon't! Cuz if it does then it means windy season is coming and I'm not ready to bundle up yet!

3. Yup, started using eyeshadows this week.

4. Fall winter collection. Hmmm...is Marc Jacob a fall/winter collection? I'm liking the Sephora Favorites, but majority of the holiday sets haven't come in yet.

DTalksAll

I feel like I didn't eat enough summer fruits this year... * must go stock up now * But I'm already craving squash soup :smileysad: 

ChicDabbler

I know!!! I don't recall eating any really good strawberries, I've had a decent amount of watermelons but I'm *just* beginning to buy peaches. They are certainly tasty but I'm already looking at soup recipes and pulled out my 3 cans of pumpkin puree for pumpkin bread/cake.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • malday
    • annonymous1
    • melissabt
    • janinebt