Things you're not good at (humorous)

Things you're not good at (humorous)

[ Edited ]

In light of the awesome "6 Things You're Good At" post I thought we could do a funny, "I'm really awful at..." post too.  While reading through some of the other ladies' talents I realized I got skipped over on a few things...

1 - Singing.  Or I should say singing well.  I could not carry a tune if you put it in bucket for me.  This does not stop me mind you.

2 - Art.  Cannot draw a straight line with a ruler.

3 - Directions.  I could get lost in my living room.  This is only a minor exaggeration.

4 - Rhythm. White girl from Wisconsin cannot dance.

5 - Gracefulness.  I constantly have bruises I don't remember getting.  There is no use in wondering who put the door frame there - just say, "ow" and keep going!

Re: Things you're not good at (humorous)

Haha!! This will be fun!! I have more things i am Awful at than good!!

1. Directions!! I too am horrible!! I'm bad a street names too!! I just never remember what street is what and i have lived here for 10 years!!

2. Cooking!! Omg i rarely cook things that are even edible. I can make very few things that are considered actually cooking. I burn, undercook, destroy most things i try!!

3. Gracefulness is one for me as well. I'm so clumsy!! I bump into everything and trip all the time!! It's just normal for me. 

4. Common Sense. Most things that are just common sense don't click in my mind. I'm trying to think of an example but nothing comes to mind right now!!

5. Meeting new people. O gosh i just get uncomfortable around people i don't know. When i'm around people i know i'm crazy fun and stuff and once someone new is around i just freeze. 

Oh street names are awful aren't they?  I'm always like, "turn by the cherry tree and keep going til you see the obnoxious colored house and then..."

Or when my husband is giving me directions he'll tell me how to get there based on what mall I'll pass.  "Act like you're going to Westroads but instead of exiting..."

Haha i always use places to describe where things are!! That's soo funny the whole "obnoxious colored house!"

[ Edited ]

LOL this is a funny one..

1. Dancing ( I have two left feet!)

2. Math because I had algebra 2 for 3 years in high school, 1 in middle school and 2 in college and could barely ever pass it! :smileyhappy:

3. liking cats because I'm allergic...

4. Cooking- I burn everything and always forget to add salt and other flavors lol.

5. Talking to strangers- I guess my parents taught me about "stranger danger" a little too well! :smileywink: I don't mind it but I'm kind of awkward in social situations! 

(also apparently spelling because I had to edit my post twice now haha)

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments