tashalicious

The Smith's Family Reaction To Miley Cyrus's Performance .

581532_638914929466340_487326777_n.jpg

BlushHoarder

Re: The Smith's Family Reaction To Miley Cyrus's Performance .

lol - ugliest white shoes.

tashalicious

miley4.jpg

:smileysad:

BlushHoarder

oooooh mmmmyyyyy :s

lylysa

To be honest, I can't bear listening to Blurred Lines anymore. The radio is already playing it way too much and now all I can hear is Miley's cracked voice screaming and shouting the lines into her mic.

Pharrell and T.I. dodged a bullet by not being on stage performing that track.

JenBlush

omg! imagine if all three of them would've been there? she might've been twerking on all of them! like a 4 some or something! EWW lol

lylysa

Pardon me while I go throw up.....

I'm back.

They probably heard the idea of "Hey, lets have Miley's 'performance' run in and mix with your performance!" and they were instantly like "NOPE! Gotta go! I got a....uh....a...song I need to produce! Yeah, I got a photo shoot to go to....uh....yeah....SORRY, Robin! You're on your own!"

swfupload_6113098087649087461.jpg

swfupload_6442877322855975757.gif

Here's some Monty Python and Scooby Doo to illustrate what happened next.

Panda168

(0) Hearts

Awe I just re-watched the quest for the holy grail! 

midnightangel

Wow, I think I'm glad I missed this, but their reaction is priceless.

Miley needs to just GTFO of music altogether. Seriously. Just GTFO.

neko333

Not exactly what we expected

swfupload_8479977210538271264.jpg

I really just want the VMA awards to put more money in the budget for clothes. I don't care if they have a lot a cleavage or anything like that. I just want don't want to see them practically naked. 

lylysa

I'll take Jim Carey in a bikini over Miley any day....just saying.

JenBlush

i heard that wasn't their reaction to the miley performace, though! the only one i think was Jayden, because if you see the actual thing, Will and Willow are chewing gum! lol 

But yea, just a low performance, but i mean, honestly, if it wasn't for these things, then NO ONE would talk about the VMA's! Last year was sooo boring! At least this year, this is the topic, just like when Kanye took the Moon man from Taylor, just like when Britney and Christina kissed Madonna... They are done on purpose, and Miley just needed attention for her new album that will be releasing soon! They are just publicity stunts! and we are going for them! lol

neko333

(0) Hearts

You think it would hurt their sales though. I'm not going to spend my money on trash. Vote with your wallet. Parents shouldn't buy it for their kids either. I know it's publicity but even if we talk about it I don't understand who wants to go buy it. 

I don't understand how half of these stars still have jobs. Any one of you on here could sing a song, auto tune it, wear nothing, and act crazy. Instant success no talent required. 

We need more bands like the Eagles and less hacks like Cyrus. 

JenBlush

lol cause there are some people that know her, but those that don't know her, listen to her music, like it, and then buy it! I mean, personally i love her song! (its my ringtone haha) but that's how it works! Just like with the Kanye West stunt! He was such a Jerk to Taylor, they even cut off his part of a song for a while on the radio station by me, but, this just gets him known to everyone else who doesn't know him! 

Sucks, but that's the media! They are just looking for the next story and drama!

neko333

(0) Hearts

I don't know I rarely hear a song in the top 50 I like. It's repetitive, boring, same old. Rap is all about money, violence, or bimbos.

Pop is just chorus, auto tune, mindless YOLO.  It's so dumb. Go to  the 420yolo site you'll see what I mean. I don't hate country but even it gets repetitive with  the "my baby just left me" type of stuff. I just want somebody to actually try to make music not just money. 

sephoramusthave

swfupload_3638517088153344858.jpg

I miss country Miley :smileysad:

Panda168

(0) Hearts

I don't think Miley misses this Miley.... lol

neko333

(0) Hearts

I didn't mind her then. She was much prettier also. Am I the only one that thinks she looks bad as a blonde and her makeup is clown like? I think red lips look nice on some people but.....

lolo01

That was actually thier reaction to Lady Gaga so we can imagine how they must have reacted to Miley... Poor girl shes def a lost soul at this moment

neko333

That's hilarious. Her performance was just awful. If you looked in the crowd Rihanna was dumbstruck and Drake was looking down. Oh, and don't look at a freeze frame on her butt. Her cheeks are parted like the grand canyon.  

ilovetopurplefy

I was disgusted by her performance. She went off the deep end after Liam broke their engagement and left her. So sad. Smh.

tashalicious

i don't know whats going on with her but the way she was grinding on Robin Thicke (who's wife was in the audience) and rubbed his **bleep** with that foam finger was nasty. smdh

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 65 replies
  • 119 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • aviscardi
    • drrragon
    • lylysa
    • ilovetopurplefy